New Rams fans venting

>grow up in LA (actual LA, not "Greater LA")
>don't grow up with an NFL team
>most of my friends became Packers/Cowboys/Raiders/Seahawks fans

>Rams come to LA last year
>start following the Rams
>friends call me a bandwagon piece of shit and wish for the Rams to lose this weekend

Any other newer Rams fans get this response? How the fuck are we bandwagoners simply for cheering for the home team?

>actual LA, not "Greater LA"
I'll take two beef tacos and a chicken enchilada, please por favor

People like you are why people hate LA sports fans

You are either a Laker/Raider/Dodger fan or a bandwagon fuck

>basing your brand loyalty on geographic proximity rather than product quality
This is how sports leagues turn into bloated, monopolistic brain-damage rackets

LA sounds like a city full of fags

this makes no sense. how does cheering for the team in your own town make you a bandwagon fuck? t. not op

Its okay user. I've been a fan since 99 and I still get that shit Its apart of sports. Those Raider autists are just salty the tables turned on them and Raiders are getting the Boot the Rams got in the late 80s/early 90s.

>Not being a fan of your hometown team
There are only certain cases where it isnt allowed. Get out

1. because you should have had an nfl team prior to their relocation
2. it seems awfully coincidental that you are rooting for them now that they are good.

because you were not a fucking football fan AND YOU ARE a bandwagoning cunt

I grew up in LA since 96 originally from stockton I was a football fan since I was a kid I loved the sport

I had multiple choices and went with the niners over the raiders since my mother is a fan(dad didn't care about football)

dipshits like you only picked the team for the city first not for the sport you are a cunt

How the fuck does a new football fan bandwagon his hometown team?

It's very simple.
-If you started rooting for them this year when they're good, you're a bandwagon
-If you started rooting for them last year when they sucked, you're not.

"NEW" football fan

HE DIDNT CARE ABOUT THE SPORT BEFOREHAND AND WHEN HE DOES ITS WHEN THE TEAM GETS GOOD HE IS BY DEFINITION A FUCKING BANDWAGONER YOU DUMB CUNT

this is why LA is seen as a transplant sport city because of dipshits like you and OP

You dense retard he said he started following them last year when we went 4-12. Even still WHO THE FUCK knew the Rams would be THIS good, even the people in LA who started following them this year still get a "pass". You faggots get all fucking up in arms when you see our stadiums slighty emptier than most stadiums then rip on new fans for picking up interest. Sounds like there are alot of fans here with sour grapes. Feels like alot of them are coming from California too.

This is a raider city you complete dipshit. They won 3 SBs here and have an emotional connection with the city that far exceeds the Dodgers and Lakers

They did not win 3 supberb owls dumbass.

They left LA decades ago. I have a soft spot for the Raiders because of their history here. But I'm all for rooting for the Rams. They have a longer history embedded with this city and are rightfully back.

>mfw some tripfaggot shat a low-iq (You) at me
Keep getting scammed by your (((home team))) brainlet

This is America; you were born free. Do what ever the fuck you want

Are you seriously cheering for a team because they’re near you? WTF is wrong with you?

I’m a Cowboys/Yankees/Lakers fan for a reason and I grew up in LA. Either cheer for winners or you’re a loser

>I'm a Cowboys/Yankees/Lakers fan

>teams moving from one city to another
I don't want to hate, but American sports are kind of weird sometimes.

Don't worry. Teams that care about their fans and vice versa don't move

i cant stress enough how much i unironically hope something disastrous happens to commiefornia. 10/10 weather, 0/10 people.

Last year's team was a meme especially with that HELP HELP guy

>tfw Lakers, Angels, Ducks and Rams master-race

As a Raiders fan I can tell you're the same autistic baiting mexican in the la-vegas threads. The Raiders won one Owl here 33 years ago. Shut the fuck up and quit making us look bad.

>I’m a Cowboys/Yankees/Lakers fan
>Either cheer for winners or you’re a loser

t. Guy who hasn't had a win in 7 years

>mfw this thread is just a bunch of angry raidniggers mad that op supports his local team

You kind of are a bandwagoner but anyone rooting for the packers seakeks or cowboys is worse. Call them out on it.

LA might have the most retarded fanbases ever, or is it just the Raiders fags?

is Anaheim part of the greater LA area?

its pretty much the raidersfags salty the tables have turned

No. Orange County has more in common with San Diego than LA

alright then why is Las Vegas part of the "greater LA"?

it isn't, it's just one retarded raider fan constantly shitposting about it

i'd say only areas south of irvine have more in common with SD than LA

oldfag here.

used to drive 3 hours to anaheim to watch my rams. and now they're in the playoffs.......not just the rams........but the L.A. Rams.

Rams fan here, do whatever you want. Just don't pretend like you know all. I've been a fan since 1979 (born and raised in LA live in Utah now) including the St. Louis years so you might get told a lot if you don't know your shit.

Your friends are jelly as fuck. You'll be calling them bandwagoners within a year or two. Dial it up a notch and be annoying with your Rams fandom.

The Raiders aren't an LA team though?

This is the only true option

You must be 18 years or older to post here.

Only good post ITT, fuck Chicanofornia

New Thread

Raider Nation stands with the Falcons

Get the FUCK out of my city

St Louis and Cleveland are local to LA?

Which is where most of Orange County lives.

No one commutes from LA to OC or vice versa

>Seahawks fans
>In California
>In LA
Fucking white people

>Even still WHO THE FUCK knew the Rams would be THIS good, even the people in LA who started following them this year still get a "pass"
“No”

>LA fans literally want their team to lose so they can bandwagon teams in other states

Who cares OP. I was born and raised in LA and only got into American football the year the Rams moved back here two years ago. As long as you never supported another team before this season and are a local Angelino you are good to go. I'm never gonna follow the Raiders cause fuck those cholos. But this is the catch, you have to stick with the Rams through thick and thin and endure those shitty seasons like last one so when the highs come, it will be like bliss and something bandwagoners won't ever comprehend: pride.

think & say whatever the fuck you want faggots the reality is The Rams are here now and this is where they will be for the forseeable future. This has always been and always will be their home, unlike the Raiders who were nothing more than a fad because niggers and spics decided to jump on the Gangsta Rap train

>Even still WHO THE FUCK knew the Rams would be THIS good
I don't expect bandwagonners like you to actually watch football but for the non-nfc west fans out there let me give you the short version

>cards are aging and fragile , losing many players in the FA
>seahawks again suffering from their oline and early injuries essentially knock them off the playoffs before they even had a chance(yeah two games away but it shows how terrible the nfc excluding the south was this year)
>niners , don't even have to go into detail and niner fans like myself know it won't be like this for long
>rams are the only above average team in the divison , young defense and a offense that can handle shit teams like they've shown all year but crumble against good teams

rams were going to win the division after the earl thomas injury
no one can deny that

rams fucking SUCK i live in sd all of the sudden I seem rams shit everywhere YEAH OKAY fucking la fair weathered faggots EVERYWHERE I swear to god that city has a disease and it spreads from every person that is from there

Im talking about in the preseason you dumb faggot nobody pegged the Rams as NFC West Champs everyone on this board came into the season thinking donald was leaving, Goff & Gurley were busts and McVay had his work cut out for him. there was nobody besides myself that saw this Rams team having a winning season let alone being SB contenders. we had a solid young team and made solid FA acquisitions but if you had told this board Rams would be were they are right now then you would be laughed at and ridiculed for being stupid.

I'm Canadian and I cheer for the bills strictly based on geographic proximity. You bandwagoners make me sick.

Oakland is local to Vegas?

Raiders only won 1 super bowl while in LA you fucking retarded wetback.

That would be Seattle, but you're not that far off.

shutup you bandwagon faggot

It's chill OP, I'm a lifelong Rams fan and it's been suffering. I have photos of me as a kid at games FFS.

Their meteoric rise to the NFL elite is bound to piss others off, esp. butt hurt Xhehawks/Niners/Raiders fans who have seen their team flounder this year. Going to be sweet when we beat the Falcons, Vikings, and whoever in the NFCCG then the Pats in the Owl. Can't wait. Stay mad faggots

>from Anaheim
>teams market themselves as greater LA
>LAds dont want to be associated with us
>we kinda dont either
>not loved by anyone
>clippers left us a long time ago, so we support the Lakers to make up for it
>rams left, so we go for literally everyone else
>laker/angel/duck doesnt bring too much happiness

end me

>mfw Warriors, Angels, Ducks, and Rams fan

Holy shit this is some good bait right here

I was a Niners fan before the Rams came back. My entire family calls me a bandwagon just because I want to support a hometown team. It's bullshit, I liked them last year when they were shit

iktfb except I don't follow apehoop at all