I'm getting so unbelievably pissed off with HOW FUCKING SHIT EACH EPISODE LOOKS

I'm getting so unbelievably pissed off with HOW FUCKING SHIT EACH EPISODE LOOKS

WHY WON'T THEY FUCKING TRY ANYMORE

HOW ARE THEY POWERING THAT ULTRASOUND MACHINE

STOP THE BADASS CHICKS WITH COOL KNIVES MEME

If you didn't realise majority of television media was going to be empowering minoritys then you haven't been paying attention to the changing times

What the fuck women aren't minorities you stupid idiot.

Is that the chick from Mass Effect Andromeda?

Yea they are you fucking cunt

But they be oppressed by the white male so they need more empowering representaion in movies.

>If you didn't realise majority of television media was going to be empowering minoritys AND WOMEN then you haven't been paying attention to the changing times

FTFY

No they aren't you dumb prick.

Dude they hooked you. They don't have to try anymore. Now you're just watching expensive ad space.

Cheers

fuck off degenerate

Not gonna lie, former Rick voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Rick crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Don't get mad at women, get mad at the shitty writers of TWD

Empowered women in tv shows are cringe ninety percent of the time because it's a bastardised Hollywood idea of """"gurl power""""" rather than a believable human character. Michonne was a pretty good example of a warrior woman done right.

Their a minority on visual media slugga

>HOW ARE THEY POWERING THAT ULTRASOUND MACHINE

They got solar and fuel driven generators, backed with large batteries too I assume.

I hate this stupid show so goddamn much but I've invested so much viewing hours into it I feel I have to continue. It's honestly become a chore at this point to watch save for some occasional Negan shenanigans.

Why does The Walking Dead look so insanely cheap and grainy always? Looks like it's on 90's VHS.

It's trash but I'm still watching it. I'm too invested in this shitshow to leave now. It's like Stockholm syndrome

Look at what's happened with Iron Fist

No

>Seriously watching this shit beyond the first seasons

I made it through the second season which was practically one big filler. It was like a bad Sitcom with the occasional zombie, I felt cheated for wasting my time with this half assed crap and I have no idea why people give this chance after chance, season after season hoping the next one is not another big fuck you to the audience. And I remember cheering when Karl killed his mom, the gigantic cunt. Pretty sure you're not supposed to feel that way when an important character is killed off.

>Maggie has autistic epic win :3