Ariel Winter

Seriously, what's wrong with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/modern-family-star-ariel-winter-criticized-posting-creepy-photo-instagram-2511171
news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrity-selfies/ariel-winter-shares-a-throwback-to-long-hair-and-summer-weather/news-story/f89e05092b2adb77889d6239ed6501f3
tagthesponsor.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's wrong with you

What the fuck is she doing?

she's guilty of double homicide

She's a little below my standards but I would probably still fuck her

gross have some self respect

She's not in the kitchen

she's is hot. is there any pusy pics around?

I think she's gone off the deep end completely.

ibtimes.com/modern-family-star-ariel-winter-criticized-posting-creepy-photo-instagram-2511171
news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrity-selfies/ariel-winter-shares-a-throwback-to-long-hair-and-summer-weather/news-story/f89e05092b2adb77889d6239ed6501f3

That's a big cigar

She butchered her tits

Enjoying a fine cigar on a night out on the town.

>those claws

Holy shit, no longer interested

Greek chicks are whores

>is your refrigerator running.txt.

>have big giant tits that make everyone want to fuck you
>cut them off because you dont like the attention
>realize you actually liked the attention now that no one cares
>start acting as slutty as possible

What a shame

She's obviously not a lesbian.

>child of hollywood is a whore
wow

So is she literally whoring herself out now to wealthy chinese billionaires?

What are the chances my white dick would please her

>you will never have enough money to let beatiful women piss into your mouth as you please

kek why does that blunt look photoshopped in?

>i dont wanna be typecast in sexual roles because of my great tits so i'll chop them off
>but i am a whore so i'll just make sure everyone knows that
???
kek

90% of young actresses and every single Instagram """"""model"""""" whores themselves out for Chinese and Arab billionaires and I would too if I looked like that

such a chunky monkey

>extremely lucky genetically
>never has to work hard
>continues to live this life by making others jealous enough to life vicariously through your publicized adventures

>you will never receive 50k by letting an arab poop on you

>you're a big poop

Good Lord in heaven.

how do i become a rich chink or arab??

www.rabb.it/r/jbjd3o

Shes unironically in Beijing in that photo. Probably five dolla sucky sucky on some wealthy commie officials. Shes likely there trying to become a big star.

Any billionaire will do. Chinese and Arabs are just dumb enough to pay more.

I got violently ill the first time I tried to smoke a cigar because I didn't know that you weren't supposed to inhale like with cigarettes. I only finished like half of it.

Turns out one cigar has the same amount of tobacco as like a whole pack of smokes.

لك

who would let an arab take a shit in his mouth for 50k?

Anytime you see a instagram model in Dubai, she's getting fucked by a Saudi prince's dog while he watches and laughs.

i would
provided he doesn't film it

She chopped her tits

Some people are just more lucky then others my dear user friend.

Hang in there.

That's what she said initially. Then when people pointed out what a hypocrite she was being, she started spouting MUH BACK and feminazis and numales flocked to her defense.

Women don't exist to be sex objects

I'd rather die desu.

She is not only hot as she is is hot. very hot.

This

Recently there was that story how some Saudi dude flew a insta model to Dubai to have her ass fucked by his little bro lol. Them Arabs wilding way too much.

>Women don't exist to be sex objects

Every woman's magazine says otherwise

tagthesponsor.com/

Is this some kind of new ebin maymay where a bunch of fat NEETs pretend to be repulsed by sexy women?

OH OH le in before >sexy
xD guis

Nothing is wrong with her. Wealthy businessmen will pay famous women huge amounts of money for sex, so she's going to where the wealthy businessmen are. Traditionally that was London and NYC, more recently Dubai and Beijing have joined that list. So Ms. Winter has suddenly discovered a deep interest in Beijing cigar clubs.

>know your prime is 18-25
>will inevitably hit the wall by 30
>will want children
>kids are a lot of work

>live young and wild 18-25 or try to juggle everything at 30+

The answer is clear anons.

tits we're not in my face before she removed them. otherwise id say she.s fine

>Net Worth:$9 million

Why do celebrity whores always do this? For 1/10 of what she has and 1/10 of her future money, id be set for life and be able to live happily after ever after with complete peace of mind. Why cant they just be content, and why do they all end up so fucked up? If she acted like half-decent, shed be married to a chad by the time shes 25 and be able to travel the world in a decent,respectable fashion. Instead, watch her become a crack whore with PID.

In my country we have a saying "God gives all the sweets to people without teeth"

>tagthesponsor.com/

>somebody spends every waking hour of their life running this website

Fuck civilization is weird

I would unironically pay her every dollar i have just for her to femdom me while wearing that exact outfit for one hour

>you are a surgeon
>you have a passed out topless ariel winter on your table, and are about to commit a crime against humanity by reducing them
>you are alone in the operating room

what do you do?

J-JAM IT IN

Not trying to be a Sup Forums tard, but not everyone can handle ((((((((Hollywood)))))))) A lot of them break down sooner or later.

>for poop

neat site thanks