ITT: "Villians" that did nothing wrong

ITT: "Villians" that did nothing wrong.

Doakes was never any kind of villain

haha surprise motherfucker, amirite guys? xD

doakes was never a villain, the show itself says "he was a good guy, he was doing his job, he was a good cop" and stuff. Then again, the protagonist was a serial killer so i guess technically he was the "antagonist" which can be mistaken for villain

Yes, antagonist, also Dexter's foil in that he's much more functional despite sharing some sociopathic tendencies. Huge mistake killing him, I'll never get over it.

His ability to sniff out Dexter was half the tension of the show and then he died.

hes sort of the Mark Wahlberg from The Departed of that show

agreed, the show took a huge hit after he left.
Didn't help that suddenly dexter was talking to his ghost dad instead of remembering, and the stupid "muh friend" plot. If it jumped straight to season 4 and trinity it would've been much better

Bane?

Magneto did nothing wrong

Charles was naive and most mutants died in the movie Logan by humans

If the roles were reversed, Rick would've killed all of them without a spoken word. Negan killed one of Rick's people in exchange for 30 or so of Negan's. Then Daryl had to fuck it up and get Glenn killed. Negan is a sociopath, but Rick is a psychopath.

Magneto is always right.
His methods and ethics are the only things questionable. Any time Charles tries to fix things it always gets worse.

Magneto = Malcom X
Charles = MLK

>villain

Ah yes, Vill I An was his name

It's sad how bad Dexter got considering it started out as a genuinely great show

They tried making Walt look like a villain in last season when he poisons Brock, manipulating Jesse among other things.

I thought he was pretty justified and that Skyler was a scumbag

Skyler only ever tried to protect her children from Walter's lifestyle, but unironic misogyny makes everyone hate her worse than all the career criminals and murderers in the show

in that instance you're right but Negan is still an awful person and his biker faggot group steals from and kills random people all the time

i basically stopped after doakes died because i thought the spanish friend shit sucked. is s4 worth a watch by itself?

he wasnt a villain
he wanted to be a good guy again, but it was way too late so he just decided to do his shit and end the ride with his family safe and jesse in freedom

no indeed, he was just an antagonist

and OP is right, he did nothing wrong.

Yes

DOAKES WAS THE GOAT MAN LOVE HIM

Even in the books he suffered. Doakes get his hands, feet, and toungue chopped up by another serial killer. Doakes was ready to capture Dexter and almost succeeded but now he's a mute cyborg due to unfortunate circumstances.

He wasn't in the wrong in any way

seconding bakura

>Griffith
>muh pelts man
>Ayys from Independence Day

They all did literally everything wrong

Didn do nuffin. Ungrateful brats.

>that episode in season 4 where Korra goes begging for his help

Pottery

yeah, just skip season 3 completely i don't think you'll miss much.
Season 5 also sucks, but on the season finale deb finds out about dexter and season 6 is okay and since it's the last it's worth watching.

Literally every Korra villain besides whoever the season 2 guy was did nothing wrong.

He got his karmic retribution

they're nihilists man

Childhood is liking James

Adulthood is realizing Bobby makes more sense.

I agree. It's completely ridiculous for his clientele to complaining about not having enough blacks on their Italian American wall of fame. Sal's pizzeria was there before all of the blacks started moving into the neighborhood, so it seems perfectly reasonable for Sal and his sons to want to preserve some sort of cultural heritage.

Instead, the dindus start chimping out.

Someone's missing...

He's not a villain. Fishodor is the only real "villain" in that series, maybe the health inspector guy.

fuck off, the shah was a corrupt tyrant

I definitely felt that way on my first viewing, but for whatever reason he becomes more likeable on rewatches.

He just wanted to start a plantation in the New World.

Logan?

Is this from one of the Scream movies? I don't remember this scene but it looks like it.

Zabuza did nothing wrong

Are there really people who think that alejandro did something wrong?

Twin Peaks

Ah, I'll have to watch that shit eventually.

Wait, there are people who believe Graff did something wrong? He was right about everything and everyone knew it, even more in the later books.

What the fuck did they killed her for?

How does fucking Ted factor into that?

Also, hating a character who happens to be a woman is not misogyny. Marie doesn't have a strong haterbase like Skyler does for example.

> implying Hillary wasn't the villain

It wasn't personal

I'd hardly call them villains or even true antagonists but I'll be damned if this is not a textbook case of characters who did nothing wrong.

she was completely in the wrong and evil
what are you on

Do you think having Robo Doakes as the main villain would have saved Dexter?

Mel didn't deserve all that bullshit, she was perfect for Niles.

>Hes just!- pissing! pissing... all over our faces!

No, nothing could have saved that show. The only thing that could have saved it would be to end it after season 1, 2, or 4.

>remember a time in life where people actually dressed like this

Only trying to save his city and find a more efficient and humane way.

SUPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!
Was gutted they killed him off.
Was hoping he'd be there on Dexter's case constantly in the whole thing.

>Griffith
>Did nothing wrong
K

He destabilized the Earth Kingdom and made it possible for a tyrant who was worse than the Earth Queen to conquer the lands and rule it with an iron fist.

what

MLK is leagues better, I agree

bump

About half of these did nothing wrong while the other half did everything wrong t b h.

>a tyrant who was worse than the Earth Queen to conquer the lands and rule it with an iron fist

>tfw that iron fist will never clench your ballsa

he's right you know

didun nofin

>Sharptooth
>Villian

I am sick and tired of Hollywood's Herbivore agenda being shoved down our children's throats

Humans wouldn't snuck the chemicals in the water (logan) or made the sentinels if Eric would not of done all that terrorist activity. A self furfilling prophecy if you will.

Dishonering Danny at the end of the fighting tournament was as in the wrong ad you can get

Season four is the best one. Lithgow's Trinity was one of the best tv villians of all time.

Mason Verger? The child molester?

>Boba Fett
>Freddy Kreuger
>Sid
>Smaug
wat

Boba Fett was a man doing his job and apprehending a wanted criminal

Freddy Kruger was found not guilty in a court of law