Iron Fist racism

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/tv/marvel_s_iron_fist/
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/mar/18/marvel-iron-fist-defenders-netflix
theguardian.com/media/2016/nov/18/city-university-students-vote-for-campus-ban-sun-daily-mail-express
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Batman setting out to deliberately learn several asian martial arts is good
>Iron Fist as a child growing up in an ancient city and learning martial arts to survive is bad

>support multiculturalism
>but segregate cultures

>Batman purchases Japanese people to teach him how to assault gangbangers with throwing knives
I see nothing wrong here.

More like:
>everyone can use stuff from whites but whites can't use anything from anyone else

Cultural appropriation is just a term used by people that want to be offended.

When I was in 6th grade and learning world history I was taught how Chinese people invented noodles and Marco Polo brought them back to Europe where Italians turned it into all different kinds of pasta. The term my text book used was "cultural diffusion" and it was celebrated as people from different countries learning from each other. That was in 2000. What happened?

>stuff from whites
?

It's okay if Drake does it.

the only thing more pathetic than sjw clickbait is capeshit fans who actually care whatever stupid fucking show this is

>white people aren't producing and directing these films
?

Jews aren't white.

>how Chinese people invented noodles and Marco Polo brought them back to Europe where Italians turned it into all different kinds of pasta
delet this

Cars, roads, cooked food, medicine, technology, you know basic stuff that makes modern life a thousand times better than life in the middle ages.

No, they aren't

THE BALLS ON THIS GUY EH YOU BETTER WATCH IT

watch into the borderlands instead desu

You're dense.

>cast black person to play a Norse god or a figure from 14th century England
>A-okay
>cast white person to play ancient Egyptian (whose race isn't even certain to us) and suddenly it's whitewashing

That's an old lie,the fucking Romans had pasta. It's not hard to make.

>democracy
>egalitarianism
>secularism
>human rights
The list goes on...

>say italians are lying, scummish, corrupt, treacherous pieces of shit
>they don't give a fuck
>say they didn't invent pasta
>complete chimp out

>Norse god
You mean aliens, though?

>or a figure from 14th century England
So the role can't go to the best actor, just the one that looks the better part? Okay.

retards posting this shit click bait articles should get fucking lynched.

nah there are legit cultural approriation you NEVER hear complained about...
like the religious/spiritual aspects of yoga stripped away to just create an exercise program for yuppies and new age fools..
when the exercise itself was just to help to fulfill religious pricinples and make it easier to resist temptation..and not so much connect with the earth but more transcend the body's problems

Just to make it certain I only find it cultural appropriaiton (i'm poo in loo) if they shit on the culture and say it was their idea after all when they start using.. don't see that from batman, iron fist, or any other white martial artist, because they tend to acknowledge and respect the culture (unlike yoga teachers today)

plus its a comic book show, get over it ..

>rottentomatoes.com/tv/marvel_s_iron_fist/
>Sjws hate it
>audience loves it
Interesting

Have you seen the Coat of Arms of Venice? It has pictures of the shit we stole from Constantinople.

It's from The Guardian, a national UK newspaper

>You mean aliens, though?
The rest of whom are white, and whose culture is clearly intended to invoke the vikings.

>So the role can't go to the best actor, just the one that looks the better part? Okay.
Now you're just being silly. Can Anthony Hopkins play Joan of Arc?

Was anyone else mad that drunken master Hand guy got killed? I liked that guy and he put up a crazy good fight, was really hoping he'd turn out to be some sort of ultimate rival champion recurring villain with the potential to turn antihero or something. What a waste.

Guardian is begging for money and called Thomas the Tank Engine "sexist". It's basically the left wing equivalent of the Daily Mail, with much more insanity.

LINK

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/mar/18/marvel-iron-fist-defenders-netflix

>NO GRANOLA
What if I like granola?

>newspaper
>UK

Discard x2!

finn jones doesn't look like a dude that practiced martial arts his entire life. he looks like a low tier DYEL faggot. only thing worse are the crybabies complaining about racism. especially when they themselves are 99% whiteys too.

>yoga is racist
WTF I love yoga now!

Do people go to china and complain that there are too many Chinese people?

stop baiting please, I know you don't actually enjoy it.

Yes. The cities are too busy

Thats a good example of cultural diffusion.

India introduces the world to yoga, the world introduces toilets to india and both are better for it

Mate, you don't mess with la pasta.
Also it's known since antiquity.

women happened

>mfw the guardian is highly respected by lefties in the UK

:/

Meanwhile

theguardian.com/media/2016/nov/18/city-university-students-vote-for-campus-ban-sun-daily-mail-express

they're all shit too

newspaper game here is god-awful
can't think of a properly non-partisan paper news source

You know like mayo, or awkward dancing or institutional racism.

the quality of news reflects the people

>mfw I accidentally revealed my power level at work by referring to someone as a "guardian reader"
Fortunately I was in good company, and it's not like I was calling people shabbo goyim, but that's one of my worst blunder at work.

>referring to someone as a "guardian reader"
I'd have thought that'd be fairly standard fare at any workplace where the average wage is above £30k. I don't think it was that big a clanger.

>White people invented roads
>White people invented cooked food
>White people invented medicine

I thought it was the liberals who were delusional?

Nobody reads news anymore because it's all bollocks

Probably, but you never know. The cucks work in mysterious ways.

>The rest of whom are white
>aliens
>white
Huh?

>and whose culture is clearly intended to invoke the vikings.
What does this have to do with the fact that they're aliens, though?

>Can Anthony Hopkins play Joan of Arc?
Maybe, who am I to say he can't?

>Being a nitpicking fag

Every single good country that subhumans want to flock to was built by whites.

Even countries with smart people like India and China are disgusting shit holes.

>>white people invented medicine
>>In Egypt, Imhotep (3rd millennium BC) is the first physician in history known by name. The oldest Egyptian medical text is the Kahun Gynaecological Papyrus from around 2000 BCE, which describes gynaecological diseases. The Edwin Smith Papyrus dating back to 1600 BCE is an early work on surgery, while the Ebers Papyrus dating back to 1500 BCE is akin to a textbook on medicine.[24]

>>White people invented roads
>>The world's oldest known paved road was constructed in Egypt some time between 2600 and 2200 BC.[16]

How can you be so

>mighty white trope

Wait it's a trope now?

Cooking was pretty awful for most people before relatively modern ovens, though it's indeed retarded to say it this way.
Medicine is of course too broad a term and prehistoric people chewing plants may count, but let's not pretend 95% of working medicine doesn't come from western countries.

Japan confirmed as honorary white.

>Anthony Hopkins play Joan of Arc?

No. And now Spiderman is a nigger. Well done.

>Iron Fist ends up being bad television regardless
>Sup Forums still defends it
Like clockwork

Spoken like someone who has never earned that much. There's plenty of people in my office and the ones nesrby who are on 50k+ and read the mail, telegraph, financial times. There's not really a standard paper

Learning martial arts is racist now

I was more mad that the fight itself was cringey and fucking stupid.

They really didn't film it in the proper style for it to look and feel good. It just looked like a scene from Power Rangers. The should have shot it like a Bruce Lee movie with longer single-cut shots, not this modern American Jackie Chan jumpcut trash.

What's racist is portraying everyone that isn't white as helpless until some white person saves them

How can Asians invent pasta, if pasta is made from grain and that first grew in italy

We also find references to pasta dishes in the ancient Rome, which date back to the III century before Christ. In fact, the Roman Cicero himself speaks about his passion for the "Laganum", the “laganas”, which are strips of long pasta (wheat-flour pasta shaped as wide and flat sheets).

That's just life, user.

why?

If you're racist, sure

Did you even watch the show? The Asian girl saves his ass in first few episodes

>if pasta is made from grain
>there's only one kind of pasta

user, don't be like that. I'm going to do my 'white people thing' for you, my man.

If the main character was black do you think they would complain about appropriating Asian culture?

What? Daredevil, JJ, Luke shouldbeina Cage have were fighting The Hand way before Danny showed up

yes, others can't form pasta and the grain was selected over thousands of generations for this quality

>jews/the media forces people into accepting globalism
>but you can't enjoy the culture of others

You can't make this shit up.

>The only people in this world who can learn kung-fu are Asians

Who's racist, again?

>human rights
King Cyrus the great was white
Sup Forums
not even once

Angry Asians still butthurt that Gracie jiujitsu BTFO their traditional styles worldwide.

>segregate cultures
>no mutual aid between people to bridge gaps
>can't create possible kino via this form of cultural appropriation.
>Liberals are able to make a living bitching about this and the tensions this shit creates

it's actually just a shitty show. watched the first one today, everyone is phoning it in so hard

he was indo-european for sure
persians could talk to scythians without a translator and herodotus describes some sycthians as being ginger

Cyrus gave up his white card when he let the Hebrews go free after crushing Babylon instead of shipping them east to perish in Afghan territory.

But he trained for months before shooting

But that's not Peter Parker.
Miles is an ok example.

he should've trained in not looking stupid

Electricity
Computers
Antibiotics
The English language

Egyptians were white.

did this dumb bitch even watch daredevil, it's the exact same ninja shit

Jews aren't white, user.

>whose race isn't even certain to us

Caucasians you idiot. Only one dinasty was not caucasian

telephones, computers, cars, cotton gin, airplanes, smartphones

>Bodhidharma was a Buddhist monk who lived during the 5th or 6th century.

>He is traditionally credited as the transmitter of Zeb Buddhism to China, and regarded as its first Chinese patriarch.

>According to Chinese legend, he also began the physical training of the monks of Shaolin Monastery that led to the creation of Shaolin Kung Fu. In Japan, he is known as Daruma.

>Throughout Buddhist art, Bodhidharma is depicted as an ill-tempered, profusely-bearded, wide-eyed non-Chinese person. He is referred as "The Blue-Eyed Barbarian"

> wide-eyed non-Chinese person.

>The Blue-Eyed Barbarian"

>creation of Shaolin Kung Fu

Reminder that we wuz shaolins n shit

WE

The Kush dynasty was Nubian, but Nubians are technically caucasians too mate.

Like any idea or invention from the 18th century to today.

OP here, well done sir.. well done sir..