CIN:Bengals keep OC Bill Lazor with 2-year deal
FA:Gruden admits 'good chance' he's Raiders' HC

REAL THREAD NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY IRRELEVANT ONE

One fucking owl is all I ask

>raiders
You posted on the wrong board user

fuck off vegasfaggot

(you)

FUN FACT: the Minnesota Vikings at home have allowed only 8 offensive touchdowns all season long. Let's break them each down.

WEEK 1: Saints: Brees to Fleener, 8 yards. Garbage time, 2 minutes left in the game with the Vikings up 17 points. Worthless.
WEEK 3: Bucs: Winston to Brate, 15 yards. Bucs in desperation mode down 25. Game not quite over but well in hand.
WEEK 3: Bucs: Winston to Jackson, 25 yards. Bucs down 21 with one quarter left to go. Game well in hand for the Vikings.
WEEK 4: Lions: Abdullah rush, 3 yards. The only worthwhile TD the Vikings gave up at home so far. It was also off a recovery of a Dalvin Cook fumble on the play he tore his ACL.
WEEK 6: Packers: Hundley to Adams, 14 yards. Tied the game. This one was a result of a Jerick McKinnon fumble.
WEEK 7: Ravens: Flacco to Moore, 13 yards. Allowed with 0:00 left on the clock, Ravens still lose by 8. Garbage time. Worthless.
WEEK 11: Rams: Gurley rush, 6 yards. Very nicely scripted drive by the top offense in the NFL. The only worthwhile TD scored on the Vikings on a drive that started in the opponent's own territory.
WEEK 15: Bengals: Bernard rush, 2 yards. Result of a Teddy Bridgewater INT off his receiver's hands. Garbage time, though, therefore worthless.

If you're keeping count, that's 3 garbage time touchdowns, 2 desperation touchdowns, 2 touchdowns off turnovers that allowed the opposing offense to start in Vikings territory, and one off a scripted drive by the best offense in the league.

/nfl/, how the fuck do you think you're gonna beat the Vikings in Minnesota?

Trick question: you fucking can't.

if this Owl is something shit like Saints-Pats I'm not watching the NFL anymore and will only be watching the XFL

Who cares about this irrelevant sport now? The Raiders are out, time to move on to basketball.

You lost 14-7 at home to Detroit faggot. That negates that wall of text you posted.

the defense isn't the Vikes issue
the issue is if Keenum can perform in the playoffs

Gruden rumors are the only thing keeping me going

game was 7-6 before the fumble happened

Catb owl

inb4 they skip over Gruden and bring back Madden
Let's see if the decrepit old man can take the team on ONE MORE RUN

And how did it end?

hope I'm not that guy. But if that graph is true. What year was it from?

are all vikings fans braindead retards or just the ones on this site?

it's from this year you dolt
the Seahawks are fucking trash

TIME TO CALL A SPECIAL TEAMS PLAY

it's just one autist, pretty sure it's the same guy who spammed the michigan pasta about how they were gonna win the natty this year then got handily BTFO

I live in a part of NY that gets all 3 teams on TV, and I can't decide which team to like

ok good. If it was from that SB PATS year, I would have to totally reevaluate my opinion on that goal line drive.

1,720 yards and an 8:2 TD:INT ratio at home. also only been sacked 6 times. the o-line performs better at home as well. he'll be fine.

>being this retarded
The 2017 team with Marshawn Lynch is literally leading this graph.

It's from this year. All of Seattle's running backs managed a whopping -3 yards on 20 attempts with 0 touchdowns within the 10 yard line and Wilson's 3 yards on 3 carries with 2 touchdowns evens it out

FIRST FOR WAHHH THE VIKINGS HAD A OWL AT HOME IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!

tell me where you live. I'm going to beat the shit out of you faggot.

why is this person so salty about his team missing the playoffs

>vikes owl

wont happen, Pete Morelli is officiating

Stoolers technically had a home game in 40 along with the referees in their back pocket

but my team is in the playoffs

>tell me where you live
Apparently, rent free in your head.

>iceland has made it illegal for men to be paid more than women

Goddamn I hope our governor isn't this retarded

heh. your dead now now kid

>captcha LANE LANE

Graphs like this only make me feel worse for Wilson.

We did that in like the 60s bro

Jerry Brown's already done enough retarded things

the Seahawks have a bigger problem than shitty RBs

It's kind of funny because /nfl/ a couple of years ago said that Wilson wasn't worth $20million a year but this year he should've taken a cut out of the entire offense's paychecks

lmao. do you think that really means anything? women will be getting payed less for doing shittier jobs than their male counterparts 40 years from now even with this law. This has nothing to do with equal work for equal pay. This is more like. pay me more for doing an easy job because I'm special.

The fact that Wilson had the awareness to pick up the fumbled ball while his line literally collapsed in front of his eyes and managed to get the ball back to the LOS shows just how talented he really is. That would've been a sack with most other qbs

I'll be happy with a Panthers, Jags, Bills, or Rams win

Wilson has more situational awareness than pretty much any other QB in the league imo

what was the actual plan here?

that entire game annoyed the fuck outta me then the Vikes Viked it up as usual

If you watch in slow motion, the defense actually gets caught off guard for a second or two since you don't see every olinemen flop right after the snap, but the snap was horrible and Britt couldn't get the ball off to Wilson. If that was a clean snap, Wilson would've had a second or two to throw before getting pressured but of course that didn't happen

I'm not convinced that wouldn't have possibly worked if they hadn't fucked up the snap. All he has to do is make the linebacker miss, and he has an open field.

I knew from the moment that play happened we were sunk and I still managed to get hopeful when we lined up to kick that fucking field goal

The Bills with either win the superbowl or won't make the play offs for another 18 years

Nathan Peterman Super Bowl MVP

get comfy for another 18 then
they wont make it past the Jags and if they do they aren't making it past the Pats

I think they were setting up a screen on that play, although I can't remember.

Wilson is a beast, glad the vikes aren’t facing them this year, although seakeks played pretty shat this year

What are you talking about? It's not like it was a surprise to him that they all hit the deck. It was obviously planned. So sure, it was good that he picked up a fumbled snap. I don't know why you think it was an exceptional play by him, though.

mobile QBs like Wilson make me nervous every time we have to play one

literally everyone dropped to the ground instantly though. How does that give wilson time to do anything. lmao

The fact that the he managed to get the fumbled ball back to the line of scrimmage is what's impressive. If that was a clean snap, Wilson could've ran with it or threw it away but he had to secure the ball with 5 defenders breathing down his neck

Fuck drumpf

It was a distraction that caught the defense off guard for a second or two. If that was a clean snap, Wilson would've been able to throw the ball away at the very least without getting hit

All thanks to /ourguy/ walshy

t. Gf got keenum’d

How many games aside from that wildcard game did Walsh fuck up for the Vikings that year? He lost the Hawks at least three games

I hope they don't meet the pats. They get bullied enough by them. To have it happen in the postseason.. it's just too much.

if they somehow beat the Jags they play them in the Divisional

Is falling to the ground that much of a distraction? I honestly don't know much about football playcalling, but simply falling to the ground doesn't seem like too much or a misdirection or whatever to me.

>no 12-4 teams at all this year
has that ever happened before?

JIMMY

Walsh was great until that miss, he hasn’t recovered since

If you're a defender and the entire offensive line flopped to the ground, you'd be caught off guard too. It's not uncommon to see a linemen go low for a chop block but you never see all the linemen do it on the same play

I hope that poster boy for soy enriched "men" snake oil salesman Tom Cuckly suffers a career ending injury

honestly that was the first one. Walsh had his misses but didn't actively blow a game for us until that one, and from there he never recovered. Hell he won us games

I know, I just feel bad watching them constantly get destroyed by brady.
They deserve to have someone else destroy their hopes.

Why didn't the lineman just grab the nearest defenders legs and hold them in place while Wilson runs it?

i did honestly love the fact that you picked him up bruhs. You knew what you were getting though, so I don't feel sorry for you.

The funny thing is though, he was honestly maybe the best kicker in the league for his first few years. He was like 7/7 or something from FGs 50 yards or more. he was nuts. then of course the shit started streaming out of his bunghole as you well know.

Because that would be a penalty?

well it could be Bortles
or who knows, maybe they'll turn it on and go on a 2011 Gints run to the Owl

that's illegal

That's pretty ironic since Walsh didn't manage a single field goal of over 50 yards this season. I guess that miss really fucked with his mindset. Although the Hawks' special teams are getting completely revamped so I can't complain, maybe signing Walsh was secretly a blessing in disguise; our special teams had a lot of issues the past three years but nothing was ever done about it until now

>muh plant based diet
idiots unironically ate his bullshit book up

it wasn't the key to losing that game but he missed a pretty easy 35 yarder against the Jags

dead center and all

That's not a legal chop block so it would've been a 10 or 15 yard penalty

But there isn't a "Tom Cuckly" In the league.

what the absolute fuck

As a Billsfag this is the main reason I am watching the Playoffs with excitement (beyond the fact that the streak is over). The Jags are the favorites but its still a winnable game for Buffalo and if meme magic somehow pushes them past the Pats they could go all the way
I admit that making it past the divisional round is very unlikely though.

He missed a lot of easy field goals. He went 0-3 against the Redskins, none of them were over 50 yards and the Hawks just needed one field goal to send it into OT; he missed a game tying field goal against the Falcons, although Pete Carroll called a fake field goal earlier in the game that would've sealed the deal so Walsh doesn't get all the blame, and he missed the final field goal of his career against the Cardinals, although the Hawks were already eliminated at that point so it really didn't make much of a difference

Why did you drop your Feels Jag Man trip code user?

I will always follow Walsh, just because of that one kick. But make no mistake about it, at one point I thought he would be the top one or two kickers in the league for the next 20 years. he was that good when he started. it's a shame what just one or a few bad kicks will do to a man.

>Draftbreakdown is kill
F

I don't understand kickers
How can they do so well in college then get a noodle leg in the pros? Not much changes

ahahahahaha oh my fucking god

Case pls

It's usually the opposite. Most kickers in college have trouble kicking field goals over 40 yards but the good ones almost always get better once they make to the nfl

kicking success is really streaky. one bad miss and suddenly a guy's got the yips forever

tim bradley
tam brody
todd bramy
tom cuckold

and now they have replaced him for a new frustrating flavor of kicker in Jason Myers (at least for training camp)

forgot it at one point and realized I don't really need it because the flag is a dead giveaway anyways

Gano's had some bad misses and he was the most accurate kicker this year