I really, really like women

>I really, really like women

Can Sup Forums think of a better response to avoid sounding gay and insecure?

Gay? Nigga i aint gay. I just suck all these dicks to pass the time.

R-E-L-A-X

Serena Williams is hot.

I put penus in bagina often

i am being having sex with you're mother

>The male penis grosses me out. I can't even masturbate. I have to do sex to a women to make it fill with blood and that's only if hers is smaller than mine

There you go, Aaron

>I watch grown men rough around in the grass wearing spandex. I drink Budweiserâ„¢ Beer cause it feels good while watching grown men rough around in the grass wearing spandex. When I'm done watching grown men rough around in the grass wearing spandex I log into my favorite korean pop music forum and sometime post about grown men roughing around in the grass wearing spandex, today I made a post about how one grown man, Aaron Rodgers, said something that made him sound totally gay one time LOL, well that's enough I'm gonna go drink another Budweiserâ„¢ Beer and watch more grown men rough around in the grass wearing spandex

traps aren't gay my dude

"Yes I do like butts and that is no lie" ;)

I did not vote for Clinton

those commericals pretty much confirmed that he bottoms for clay matthews

believe it or not IM WALKING ON AIR

>Still living in 2017

IT'S 2018. AARON RODGERS IS GAY AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

he should've just made a stupid joke when they asked it on the radio, then people would forget about it in the next day

but no, he had to answer that he really really likes women, managing to sound gayer than

Release a sex tape of me dicking down 3 women at a time with my fat 8incher.

"Come to my house and you'll see if I'm gay. And bring your sister."

I really really like Vietnamese women

whatever m8 if you wouldnt suck off ur best m8 to make him feel good then who's really the gay one here

Thomas I posted in your thread. Send bitcoin

thank you based chappelle

ask ur mum

You say no to ratchet pussy, Aaron R can't.

T.b.h. it's pretty difficult to answer that question in a believable way.