FLYNN SHILLS

Anyone notice a large amount of Flynn for VP Shills recently?

Can we trust him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=covDcEqRSQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Based Michael Flynn deserves to be shilled for being a real American when the times call for one desperately

We should stop shilling beta cucks like Ron the Con and Jimbo WEEB and shill for this man

BASED AS FUCK. Needs help talking in front of a camera though.

>want to avoid martial law
>elect a general as vice president

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=covDcEqRSQc

Personally, I didn't know anything about him at all until about a week ago. But after some research and a few interviews he seems to be pretty based. A lot of his views align nicely with Trump's views and he is retired General that is highly critical of Obama and Hillary.

BASED

but didnt trump said he wanted someone with political experience?

GUN GRABBER

They're all Shillary fags trying to trick the Trump campaign. Picking Pence would be great for Hillary because it furthers the narrative that Trump is Militaristic fascist. Its a bad decision any way you look at it. Chris Christie is the safest bet.

>no SF tab
>POG as fuck

Webb is a confirmed body slayer, VP material senpai

People have been talking about him a lot recently because he's been making a good impression on TV, that's all really.

It's pol. I'm pretty sure 95% of us would support any General as Trump's VP, including Petraeus and Mattis.

Flynn I mean. Its 3 am here....

>Shills
No, we actually like him and he's going to be the VP

People are just excited for any VP that's not conventional. First with Webb now with Flynn.

If there's a rumor that Trump will do something more interesting with his VP than throw the Republican base a bone they will jump on it.

Since just today? That's what I call devotion.

>Anyone notice a large amount of Flynn for VP Shills recently?
He's being named publicly and he naturally gets a lot of support for his foreign and defense policy positions.
>Can we trust him?
Can you ever truly know another human bean?

BASED

>Chris Christie is the safest bet.
anti-pot / bridgegate / mayor of the most crime ridden citys in all of USA

Ever heard of Eisenhower?

>where's Patton?