I do

I love you

a little gay

are you not a girl? :3

I do :3

I love authentic Italians

Who wants to be my special friend :3

I'm currently studying in Scotland :3

That's a nice place. Let me guess, Edinburgh?

Why is your flag Italian?

no

Make me

DVCE!
DVCE!
DVCE!

he's not girly, he's just Italian

I'm not girly, I'm feminine.

Your bed is more British than me

>LONDON sheets

...now I'm confused.

yeah bet you are, gay froggyboy :3

Goodness

give me british citizienship and I'll be your gf(bf)

then we'll shitpost about disgusting EUcuck c*ntinentals and dumb yanks all day in our cute tiny room while we cuddle each other :3

Do you like it that much? Getting married doesn’t sound like a good idea...

Ree desu

Most favorite country in europe.

Glasgow.
I'm using my italian sim card while roaming, but even so it should be connected to a uk network it doesn't look like that on this site

Right lol, at this very right moment I'm using my 2nd phone mobile hotspot
kek

fucking idiot, and you're awake at 2 AM?

MUH ANIMU GRILL XDDD IS FROM CUNT-TREE XDDD REPRESENTS MY COUNTRYY XDD

never EVER post again, and never defile Italy with your g**k cartoons ever EVER again

Qua è l'una di notte
xd

I love you.

My dream is to go to Japan for a year, user kun; can you please recite a prayer so I will have enough good grades and my wish will come true?

Italians are unironically the best posters and somehow one of the most annoying people irl

Is that pic actually you?

ganbatte! my friend.
I wanna visit Italy for historical cuture and food.

The shutins are the ones who post here

Italy is okay
I wish it were divided into smaller states like before unification

Stfu snownigger CUNT. ITALIANS ARE BETTER THAN OTHER HUMANS

no, we're worse than masterrace swedes, they're all beautiful and fair eyed, they are little angles and we must preserve sweden, we should sing them song as they make love between each other creating beautiful blonde babies

Shut the FUCK up you fucking NIGGER Italian girls are best in world and are superior in every way to lankey man jawed northern eurocuck women. Give cute Italian gf to make me food pls

italian girls are not bad I agree, but there's better

face it diaspora-kun, northern europeans are better, they may descend from snow barbarians but they are beautiful strong tall fair and honest. And their languages are cool too

You're not a fucking Italian. I bet my left nut you've never even stepped FOOT in Italy, or can even hold a conversation with a native Italian you muh heritage faggot.

>inb4 bilingual

No. I'm also part german and it's the worst feeling in the world. Italians (especially northern ones) are a product of germanic tribal rape between Ostrogoths and Frank's. I'll never be a non snownigger Italiano

el mongrelo seniores kek

Germanics are better btw, hide your shitalian heritage and embrace your masterrace one

I took Italian for 5 years (from middle school to second year of high school) and still know nothing

Unfortunately I'm more italian than german so that's out of the question really.

>TFW fellow language brainlet

How are germanics better? Isn't it a better option to be italian and have good food than to be a snownigger and eat pickled fish every night?

>muh food

tipical italidiot answer

germaniquettes are cuter, that's it. Period.

Nice proxy Mario

I'm Tyrolean, not a filthy sh*talian moor mongrel, I spit on shitalian scum

>he can't accept Italian facts coming from an authentic Italian man

Do Italian boys poop?