That kid who tried always tried to pull off all the flashy tricks but tripped and fell over the ball

>that kid who tried always tried to pull off all the flashy tricks but tripped and fell over the ball

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RorB0U2VL34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>That kid who poked eyes and tried to scratch people in the tackle pile.

>that kid who refused to play anything other than striker
>whose decision on the ball was always to dribble even though he was slow
>who scored about 1 really amazing goal every year so not enough people called him out on losing the ball 10x every game

>That kid who would pull his leg back like Ichiro in hopes to raise his batting average.

>that kid who brought the good shit and got you and your friends baked before the game started

i did that sometimes but when it worked it was great

>that kid who was the DEDICATED goalkeeper cos he was too fat
>tfw that kid was you

>degenerate
>USA
Not surprised.

>that kid who owned the ball and ragequit by taking the ball away when he gets decimated

cronaldo?

>that kid who would pull other players’s shirts or even grip their skin because he sucks at playing basketball

me desu

Me and the qb, among others, would smoke before games. We smoked before every game and finished 7-4

>that kid who sucked everyone on the team off before a game
He was really dedicated to keeping morale high

>that kid who try to put a shot on in lunch time rugby but get flattened
>this woukd make him angrier, he would want even more to put a shot on
>rinse and repeat

>That kid who turned up in full kit to the park

>that kid who had no technique and just fouled everyone and took out his obvious home issues on the game and the refs

>that kid who actually excelled at the sport because of this because he played football instead of faggy soccer

>that kid whose only trick was to knock it ahead and pace babby away
>it worked everytime
>that kid was me

>that kid who wears onesie into the stadium and make people think he's a mascot and girls proceed to touch him all over the place

>that kid who was a mediocre athlete but had great reflexes so he always played in goal

Lads it was me.

>that kid who was too clumsy to play was a forward, too slow to play as a winger and too manlet to play as center-back or gk, so he would just play as a defensive midfielder tackling everyone and thus started to being called gattuso by his peers, taking some enjoyment in that and being even more aggressive in his play

>that kid who trialled with Newport County
>that poor kid who was extremely emotional and talented
>that kid from a good background who wore gloves and thermals
>that kid you refused to shake hands with after he joined a better club in the same league
>that kid who didn't grow beyond 5'4 and was always on the bench
>that kid who always struggled to find a partner in training
>that kid who quit football years ago but still dreams he's moving extremely slowly and playing terribly in a game
>that kid who kept changing his hairstyle
>that kid who became captain because his dad was coach
>that kid whose mother often bought him a McDonald's after training
>that kid whose single mother, who was poor and diagnosed with manic depression a few years after her divorce, now nearing 50 and who could be found crying along in her dressing gown most mornings before work, who had moved with her son into his grandmother's house to save rent and were not sharing a single bed in the bedroom where his grandfather - her father - had only a month or so ago died from emphysema, still managed to have the time, energy and money to drive him to footie training on Thursday nights and wait around in the cold until it was over before driving him home and also drove him to games on Sunday about 40 minutes away where she would again stand around with the parents of other kids before driving him home and making him a bacon sandwich for when he got out of the shower, and the same kid who years later when close to suicide passed a five-a-side pitch and text his mother thanking her for sacrificing her time for him as a kid to allow him to play football and whose mother then called him asking what was up and obviously realizing he was very depressed

>that kid who never learned how to read

This was me, although I had some technique. I used to scream like hell and call the referee, who was also a coach at the club, an old idiot despite the fact he was like 64 and had a replacement heart valve. Very embarrassing but without footie I'd have just trashed my house and called my mother a whore.

You alright bro?

>that kid who was terrible with team sports and grew to hate them during his childhood
>but for some reason awoke a weird interest in them almost a decade later but now it's too late to be skillful on any sport

>that kid who played goalkeeper in the game boys vs girls and managed to concede 2
I still remember.

>that kid who doesn't play team sports but still posts on this board for free

bought a tear to my eye desu

>that kid who stayed a kid while all his friends became married adults

>that straight A kid who is a NEET now while all his dumb friends become hard working adults
>that kid who cut off all his contacts so his friends dont learn what happened to him

>that kid who would blooter it every time he got the ball despite never scoring

>that faggot nigger that just chuck 3 and hang near the hoop to get rebound only to chuck the meme 3

>that kid whose dad was the coach and probably got beat by him at home when he lost

That was me

>that kid with anger issues who “accidentally” threw his bat at a player on the other team

>that girl who could always juggle the ball better than you

>that fat lad who had trials for Liverpool when he was 7

>decide to go for gk position
>steal #10 shirt from manlets
>people start hating me cause i enjoy being a keeper

>that kid who used to be average at sports and is now an expert on Sup Forums

>that kid that always bullied you, but you kept telling yourself that at some point justice will be served and now he is a professional athlete with a 11/10 girlfriend, three cars, a big house and you are a member of the american spin-off of a japanese anime discussion board

>that kid who was put in the net after halftime and managed to blow a six goal lead

>Those kids who would use same images cause they tought it was cool

Kome of these are interesting or funny. What a shit thread.

>that kid who could have made it as a pro and gone all the way but moved house and lost interest

>that kid who would always wear basketball shorts in hot, cold or raining weather and never played basketball

That was me

>that kid who loved sports and competing but who got old and hasn’t been on the field in 10 years
>tfw it’s me

That guy that ruins the fun

that's so me, portubro

>those autistic kids from 3 different countries

>that malaysan kid who always sent gore pics

youtube.com/watch?v=RorB0U2VL34
Don't worry; that kid can grow up to be a millionaire

so much hate in your heart
just let it go

The kid who broke his ACL during the NCAA ™ March madness tournament ©

>that retarded kid who kept grabbing girl's titties and getting suspended

>that kid who was so fucking bad he got kicked off of a team whose whole appeal was that they accepted everyone onto the team
>who asked his teammates how to improve or to practice with him and they would burst out laughing
it was me :(

>not sucking AFTER the game to keep testosterone levels high
Never gonna make it.

>that one kid who blooted it into the forest then didn't want to go get it
>that one kid who offered to go get it but everyone left before he came back

Man you gotta suck to get kicked off the soccer team

That adopted kid from Belarus who was allegedly really short due to radiation from Chernobyl but was probably 3 years older than the age on his birth certificate and lifted weights constantly to get stronger than everyone else on the team.

>that kid who loved sniffing the shoulder pads

> That kid who didn't smoke before games

I was the only player not high every basketball game. We lost them all.

>that kid that always refused to play as goalie even when the game was a social game
>tfw it was me

Lacrosse was a mistake

>that fat kid who never did shit during gym class but always talked to the gym teacher so the gym teacher felt sorry for him and made sure nobody fucked with him

Why was there always one fat kid that talked to the gym teacher instead of playing or doing anything?

>Hey guys can I play?
>Not my ball

Lacrosse but yeah
it was the C team

Is it time for the DEA to step in and do something about your school?

Were you high some of the games? If not you're a fucking loser, kid

Great morals. Nothing enhances your 6 sensing abilitys. Makes the game interesting if your team either wins amazing or losses big

>the kid that did this so much it's a universal meme

shit man

I-I'm trying to get my life back in order

nah mate, I'm not having this

almost got me lol

>that kid who was the goat striker but also the goat goalie
>that kid who played with the older guys because he was so good

I peaked so fucking early, now my life is a mess

>that kid that nobody wanted on their team
surprise surpise. It was me.

Everything will be alright, buddy.

>that kid who quit the team because he became obsessed with anime and couldn't keep his grades up
I will forever regret quitting baseball, even if I was just a bench warming pinch runner
Jocks are much better friends than nerds

DONT

It was all of us buddy

was on my mind too

Fuck, this happened to me.
We’ll make it bro

Speak for yourself, I was so good with my pal that we were forced to be captain of the 2 teams everytime.

>that kid who was surprisingly good but the ball never came his way

>that kid who was a fast striker with excellent ball control and a pretty good shot who was the saving grace of his team in high school but kept missing games due to low grades because although smart he'd rather smoke weed, then got his shit together and is the star of his college indoor team
Not me but a friend of mine, kid has talent

>that kid that was forced to play the local community leagues growing up just because and was always mediocre, but enjoyed just being in a cool uniform and having some fun with school friends.

Sports were cool when I was younger, not everyone was a hyper competitive faggot. I just want to enjoy playing.

>that kid who posts on Sup Forums
Good bye

>that kid whos eyes lingered in the showers

Oh la la. My father beat me after I had a bad training session in boxing