Brando enjoyed talking to strangers on other islands or passing boats on his ham radio anonymously...

>Brando enjoyed talking to strangers on other islands or passing boats on his ham radio anonymously. He did not used his real name, and often called himself "Mike" or "Matin Bumby" and spoke in very believable French, German and Japanese accents.

>He was an avid user of the Internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments.

Was he /our guy/ ?

4 u

>you will never argue with Marlon Brando calling him a faggot after he shitposts about his own movies

How do I know you are not Marlon Brando right now?

He's dead.

that's exactly what he wants you to think

Don't you mean "I'm dead?"

How can you be sure I'm dead?

Are Trump, Brando, and Bowie the holy trinity of elderly shitposters? RIP the latter two

No, user. He's dead and he isn't coming back. It took awhile for me to accept as well, but you'll get there.

This sounds exactly like what Brando would say. Classic Brando

you're all a bunch of fucking niggers

>tfw Marlon Brando would never be a guest on infowars or Joe Rogan

He'd be on Sup Forums all day if he was still alive.

>Close friend, Carlo Fiore, said Marlon would go on extreme crash diets in the fifties and sixties, but then would lose his willpower. He would subsequently gorge on huge breakfasts consisting of corn flakes, sausages, eggs, bananas and cream, and a huge stack of pancakes drenched in maple syrup. (One of Brando’s nicknames for himself was “Branflakes”.)
>His second wife, Movita, actually put a lock on the house refrigerator. But when she awoke one morning, the lock was broken and Marlon’s teeth marks were found on a round of cheese. The house maid told Mrs. Brando that Marlon made nighttime raids on the icebox routinely.
>Not surprisingly from these gorge-fests, the costumer on “Mutiny on the Bounty” (1962), James Taylor, claims Brando split 52 pairs of pants during the shooting of the film, due to his wild swings in weight. This necessitated a stretch fabric be used on his wardrobe replacement clothes. He split these pants too. During this time, Marlon was also once observed taking a 5-gallon tub of ice cream and rowing himself out in the lagoon to indulge himself.
>In what was possibly Marlon’s strangest eating exploit, it was reported that during the filming of “Missouri Breaks” (1976), he fished a frog out of a pond, took a bite out of it, and put it back in the drink… when you’re hungry, you’re hungry I guess.
>By the 1980s, it was reported that one of Brando’s girlfriends had left him because he wouldn’t keep his promise to lose weight. He always seemed to be dieting, but the pounds weren’t coming off much. Unknown to her, he had some of his buddies throw bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Drive estate.

I'm not marlon brando you pieces of shit. Brando is obviously dead and there's no way I could even stay under the radar for that long

>He's dead.

probably

How does someone go about reaching the plane of existence that Brando was on in his life? It seems like he attained a level of happiness that isn't possible and understood life perfectly.

>Unknown to her, he had some of his buddies throw bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Drive estate.

The buddy was allegedly Jack Nicholson. Was Brando just such royalty that people would do shit like this for him?

ONE OF US ONE OF US

what did mr. Lando mean by this?

>One of Brando’s nicknames for himself was “Branflakes”

>Branflakes

>Not surprisingly from these gorge-fests, the costumer on “Mutiny on the Bounty” (1962), James Taylor, claims Brando split 52 pairs of pants during the shooting of the film, due to his wild swings in weight. This necessitated a stretch fabric be used on his wardrobe replacement clothes. He split these pants too.
lmao
it truly was incredible

>Later in the ’80s, Marlon was routinely spotted at a Beverly Hills ice cream parlor buying five gallon containers of ice cream- which he would eat all himself. Reportedly, one of his favorite “snacks” around this time was a full pound of cooked bacon placed in an entire loaf of bread.
>Living on the island of Tetiorova, Marlon liked to create his own “real life mounds bars”, cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it in the coconut for a tasty treat

the guy lived all the perks of being one of the most attractive stars in hollywood and then became the ultimate slob with no monetary restrictions. he fucking lived the way he wanted which is something we can all try for.

ya he stopped giving a fuck by the end of his career. The guy was an anomaly to say the least