Did they make this character to teach kids about autism, or are we reaching new levels of identity pandering

Did they make this character to teach kids about autism, or are we reaching new levels of identity pandering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydBk0Kv_tfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>those fucking eyes

I haven't been this scared since the original incarnation of the Count

>children show
>geared towards teaching kids about the world
>autistic children exist and they'll have to interact with them
>autistic children exist and could use role models

Definitely identity politics.

Well, I was happy when that moose kid from Arthur turned out to be dyslexic.

I can't wait for autism washing, when we start claiming that all human achievments were made by autists.

Their autism episode on the other hand was a little heavy for a kids show
youtube.com/watch?v=ydBk0Kv_tfs

she's not autistic
she just likes mushrooms in her food

Unlike gender dysphoria, which is just SJWspeak for "permanent cosplaying for token privileges", Autism is actually a legit thing.

autism isn't real, it's just another psyop to enable victimisation like most mental illness

this
just like depression and anxiety
the faggots excuse for failure

Then how do you explain my cousins kid watching Pokemon card unboxing videos, for HOURS

autism is real
ADHD on the other hand, should be called "being a child"

people started doing that years ago. Einstein, Newton, and Mozart are all claimed to be autistic

What's this guy's name

I think it's to teach kids about autism. Sounds like it's actually a good idea. Although I personally don't like seeing autistic characters on TV, because they're all annoying retards, but I share so many traits with them.

In a few months, Matt Murdock apparently.

bad parenting

she's fuckig hot

It is. This Mongolian carpet weaving board just uses it as a catch all meme for the anxiety ridden beta male cucks that jack off to cartoons and are scared of talking to real people.

Consider the following:

>If they wanted to pander to the wave of identity politics they're about five years too late
>If they wanted to score morality karma they're already Mr Rogers-status
>They have a history of dealing with various social and gay issues and 'heavy' shit in their thirty+ year runtime
>If they're trying to attract the /mlp/ audience then good luck to them

I genuinely think they just did it because they want to.

Sesame Street has never done gay issues have they? I know in South America there's a puppet with AIDS, but that's because kids are born with it in shithole countries.

I'm pretty sure I remember there being a kid with 2 dads or some gay shit once

bump