youtube.com/watch?v=9T9--u_VeRo

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=NfuN1fcIkq0

remember when Sup Forums was tolerable and actually created memes

SUCK U RA KON KIKI MARS

The pre-Boxxy days? Vaguely.

ETSUBATSU

DUN DUN?

This meme came out when boxxy was already going.

what's the last hof meme that came from Sup Forums?

What is this guy saying?

AND GAY BAY

Anime memes were baby tier. Boxxy devoured the entire site. You can't even compare pre-Boxxy memes to the level memeage became after the Boxxy debacle.

GAY

MEN

Is that Doug Walker?

AND GUY BANG

XDDDD

What did it even mean?

i don't even know desu

maybe that

I remember, she had constant waifuists posting her where they needed dedicated threads just to contain it.

The waifucaust saved this site.

What you mean NEDM?
Some shit about how not even doom music makes torturing a cat acceptable

This.

Boxxy reached some kind of self-sustaining memetic critical mass, where even avowed non-shitposters saw themselves making thread after thread after thread about Boxxy, as though in some kind of trance.

To give you an idea, Baneposting is like 10% of Boxxyposting at its height. It was obscene, and I am blessed to have witnessed it firsthand.

I remember Rednex's Cotton Eye Joe

Hey's of the gay or bisexual persuasion and is looking forward to finding such encounters @Sakuracon 2009.

russianedm.ytmnd.com/
russianedm2.ytmnd.com/

boxxy meme is almost 10 years old. jesus christ, what a journey it's been guys.

Sup Forums didn't make the commercial though. They didn't really create it.

>The waifucaust saved this site.
Too bad it turned this board into reddits sfw Sup Forums

Which led to pedophiles constantly posting slaughter girl. Waifuists are remarkable in the amount of time they'll waste in waifu wars.

Half the board was harem posting and celeb threads.

Once they started getting people shutting down freedom of speech over there, it was bound to happen. Freedom draws everyone. And even here they had to shut shit down because of peak vitriol over gamergate shit.

strange the direction the site has moved in. I suppose that's the natural result of notoriety and fragmentation. but to think that Sup Forums had its golden age after Sup Forums had crested, and now we live in the Sup Forums era, for better or worse.

>To give you an idea, Baneposting is like 10% of Boxxyposting at its height

Do you mean Baneposting now, or Baneposting at its height (I think 2014-ish)

I found a video for the making of this commercial back in the day. You hear Vic Mignogna directing it and someone else is supposed to burst in and yell "FINAL FANTASY!!"

Baneposting at it's height was never as incessant as boxxyposting.

Imagine if banefags went and tracked down tom hardy just so they could add more shitposting to this site.

It had a incessantness that lasted at least 3 years with competing waifuists.

To the point Moot dropped a ban hammer across the site to kill waifuposting. That is some top level australian to get a site ban for an idea across the entire site.

>using Boxxy as a baseline

yeah lots of us started off on Sup Forums but no browse other borards, i haven't really looked at it in years

Somebody post his YouTube channel about him being a gay depressed alcoholic complaining about his monthly welfare checks aren't enough to get by....

Goebbels

Baneposting now is near nothing, he most certainly is referring to the glory days of baneposting

>being new enough to doubt that unimpeachable truth

He could have said habbo or chanology, or gaia, or any of the other shit floating around those years.

only time I ever embraced oldfag spiderposting to kill cp threads.

They were true heros when we only had half day moderation.

GARBAGE