/éire/

Thread creators trade union edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cd9Igxzml48
youtu.be/HY1nYSELCSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't seem to get as much out when I shit anymore, and then I spend a lot of time just feeling like I have to shit. Is my asshole getting too tight or something? Is homosexual activity the only cure?

Can't find any torrents for the Fate anime lads. What is going on?

>/r/ireland gets more excited about soccer than any other sport

It's definitely the most popular game in Dublin by far. If you're ever in a bar up there when a premier league game is on you might hear them singing their chants in English accents.

It blows me away every time I go to Dublin how many Brit and Yank accents I hear coming from Irish people.

>indirect handholding
Only now do I understand this fetish.

Is that what this meant? I thought something else was supposed to go into there.

I too thought it was vagiina shapes.

He doesn't know what he is talking about user, don't worry.

Oh, good. At least the handholding thing is creative.

Do /éire/ do drugs or are you all clean catholics?

>Do /éire/ do drugs
Only our more degenerate members. Most of us are good boys.

There's something inexplicable that really disturbs me about this glove posting, I might have discovered a new phobia of mine.

I don't but I have no issue with those who use recreational drugs in a responsible manner.

>might have discovered a new phobia of mine
Hope your aren't Froggy.

I'm not

>only 6 unique IPs

Only alcohol. Not even nicotine.
Drunk on German beer right now lad.

Hope it's Munich brewed at least

Bavaria, didn't bother deciphering where exactly.

How's the hurricane?

Yup, Munich. Enjoy matey

WE WILL REBUILD

youtube.com/watch?v=cd9Igxzml48

Sheds flying through the sky, apocalyptic scenes.

Someone got a free shed that day!

yahahahahahahahahahahahaha

youtu.be/HY1nYSELCSo

This was merely the event where the timeline of Jewish dominance of the US intersected with that in which the Irish-Americans did., Only Afro-Americans descended from particular Niger-river R1B bloodlines could detect the supernatural events surrounding the fault line between realities.

All of Ireland does faggot

Do not respond to bait

I am here to reclaim my throne!

Unironically feel like killing myselfs lads lol

Evening subjects.

Don't do it.

M-my God... it's Vape King!

Just stream it

>Just stream it
Forgot those exist. Suppose they will have to do.

>Not downloading all your anime from kiss

What do you expect from a slut?

J-jaggy..?

>lewdshaming
I expected better of you murrika-kun

What do folk here actually think of the new blade runner?

I would give it a strong six to a light seven.

It's nice to get (You)s but it'd be great if most of them weren't seeking only to clarify my identity.

Stop being a slut or Frogweeb won't be your senpai.

This desu. Maybe a scraped eight.
I get the feeling there's a lot of deleted scenes towards the end, and I think it'd have been a better movie if it was just about the goose and his holo-waifu and didn't split the movie between his small story and have the main plot be about treating the small story of the first movie as if it had earth-shaking consequences.
That's not what happened in the first movie, that was a personal story that took place on a personal scale, not an impersonal story taking place on a personal scale.

Sadly I lack the perversion and military interest required to get into kancolle so I think that's off the table.

Come now Jaggy, it's a learning process.

>Frogweeb won't be your senpai
Believe they are sworn enemies last I checked.

Whoever wrote this APOLOGIZE right now!

>Come now Jaggy, it's a learning process.
We've been conversing for a good 7 months at this stage and I think this is the 4th time in the last 24 hours you've asked me. Twice yesterday for the college guy, earlier for froggy and just now again.

>Believe they are sworn enemies last I checked.
Why would I be his sworn enemy?

I just reached the interesting part in chapter 4 you were talking about yesterday. Looks like a fun twist, love the style.

>when you realise that jaggy is actually a hologram constructed by the /eire/ elite

What's your story anyway? You always evade telling me.

>a fun twist
Plenty of more twists. I feel as though every chapter except for maybe 2 has been unique or had a bit of a twist.
>Why would I be his sworn enemy
Because you're Skype crew or whatever. Weren't some people making you guys out to be enemies or opposing each other a few months ago?

Who are you and why should I tell you who I am?

>Because you're Skype crew or whatever.
No, I'm not.
>Weren't some people making you guys out to be enemies or opposing each other a few months ago?
I have no idea but you should know better than to believe anons. You've been there when we've played Rocket League and OJ together. He's on my friend list.

I'm the person you keep talking about indirectly. I don't remember you from the old general yet you seem to know a lot about it.

Oh, I got in the skype crew. That's why I know so much about old /eire/

>you should know better than to believe anons
I was only joking. Though I was curious as to where people got the idea in the first place.

That makes sense although I guess that means they were talking about me if you knew who I was before I even came to new /éire/

>Winding me up
Bit mean, Poi. I'll prepare some strong pro-Gooch dinner sentiment for tomorrow in retaliation.

>prepare some strong pro-Gooch dinner sentiment
N-not like I care...
>kumiko
Were you the pro-abortion poster that used to post Kumiko?

Please don't do it. You'd be hurting a lot of people.
Is there anyone you could talk to?

All of Ireland aren't West Brits.

It's way too warm tonight.

>Please don't do it. You'd be hurting a lot of people.
>Is there anyone you could talk to?

>thinking some autist in the wrong general is going to keep me from doing the right thing

>selfie posting

>doing the right thing

I'm not sure who you mean but I do support pro-choice and post Kumiko, so possibly.

So it was you that used to get in all those arguments about abortion with Froggy?

>I'm not sure who you mean
There were a few nights in a row with someone posting Kumiko and debating abortion, possibly with Froggy as mentioned along with others.
This was a good number of months ago.

"Snakes and ladders"

Off to bed, good night

I returned here in March if that helps on the time frame. I don't normally post about abortion though since it's the kind of thing most people have set beliefs on so it seems a bit pointless, but I'm sure I have on occasion.

I used to debate with Froggy a lot when he was in France but I recall them as fairly civil. We used to agree on Brexit, the Irish relationship with the EU, the state of Dublin and the French Election and disagree on Water charges, the involvement of the church in schools and the lovable scamp Paul Murphy as I remember.

>returned here in March if that helps on the time frame
Probably around then. Seems like something one would remember though.
>Water charges
Hope I don't detect an urbanite expecting us rural folk to pay for ye're water wastage...
>sometimes entertaining criminal Paul Murphy
FTFY.
>Off to bed, good night
Oíche.

>large number of alt-right comments on the guardian now
I swear the numbers of right leaning comments on leftie sites has risen a lot in the last year or so.

link the article, it's probably just some insane bullshit about polyamorous love, or feeling guilty about slavery or something

Thought I heard a knock on the door as I was having dinner this evening and then I realised that I've never had a visitor since I finished college.

>knock on the door
Bit late no?
Few drunk neighbours of mine fell down an external stairs last night. Thought they might come knocking on my door looking for help.

I wish I could hang out with you, Froggy. You are super cute and nice, so don't let anyone bring you down.

Missed the during dinner part.

>wake up even earlier than yesterday
I should've taken a nap at some point in the day. Today's a new day.

The Guardian is unironically the best large daily newspaper website going, bar the bizarre editorials and obvious mediocrities hired for and running the place because of leftie credentials (what might be called the Breitbart effect).

Me too lad.
At least I'm up four hours early rather than struggling to get out of bed an hour later.

Hear helicopters flying overhead

Life is despair.

I hereby found the Irish Community of Original Content Creators (ICOCC) as a direct answer towards the Thread Creators Trade Union

The National Assembly of Media Aggregation rejects ALL splitters.

Do you see polish guys with Irish girls in Ireland?

>woke up with a cold

bad day

>The Guardian is unironically the best large daily newspaper website going
If you're left wing. They don't even try to hide their biases.

What>

Don't see many Poles anymore desu, they're still around, but it's a higher concentration of less prestigious Slavs desu, not even Balts.
>tfw no Polish/Balt gf

>They don't even try to hide their biases.
That's why they're good. The Times and Independent (both varieties) know what they're doing. One of the funniest things about the Guardian is watching them stumble into redpill minefields due to leftist ignorance and naivete that the purely agenda-serving rich neolibs in the Times and Independent, Sky News, etc know not to avoid. It's the bourgeoisie vs the upper class.

Ok I'll rephrase it: do you see slavs/white foreigners with Irish girls?

Not really, no. Maybe a handful of western Euros.

So you're saying that the merits of the Guardian are based on entertainment value?

None of us can get girls, so why would we care?

>tfw no Irish bf

Are you going to the doctor's?

>captcha: camelon cameron