Why doesn't Virginia have a major pro sports team? It's the 12th most populous state, so it's not like Wyoming...

Why doesn't Virginia have a major pro sports team? It's the 12th most populous state, so it's not like Wyoming, where less than a million people live there.

Washington has

And VA is just a DC suburb

Northern VA is basically part of DC so they like Washington teams, and Southern VA people only like NASCAR.

It doesn't have a huge city to build a stadium and it's really close to Washington D.C., Baltimore, Philly, Pittsburgh, and Charlotte

No one in VA likes any of those teams except for DC. I knew more Atlanta fans than anything growing up. For NFL it’s either DC or Dallas.

population is irrelevant, if a state doesn't have a professional sports team it's because billionaires don't want to live there.

Fine. You get the Redskins. Are you happy now?

Yeah I'm sure Shad Khan spends all of his time in Jacksonville

florida is an excellent place to live if you're a businessman. lots and lots of wealthy retirees with lucrative connections.

Basically this

757 is football country what are you talking about

but jacksonville is a redneck shithole
miami on the other hand is a jew paradise with expensive whores

I got the impression southern VA cares more about College Football than anything else

they have dc teams to latch on to

I'd assume, VT has a good fanbase so I don't see why they'd need a pro team, it's like putting an NBA team in Kentucky, they just won't care as much.

Does Greater LA include Virginia?

redskins training camp is in richmond and team hq is in ashburn. everyone on the payroll lives in va except snyder. the new stadium will be in loudoun. redskins are a va team.

The only time I care about college football is if I'm playing NCAA, but they discontinued that shit.

The only professional sports team Virginia has ever had was the Virginia Squires basketball team decades ago. However, the Redskins training camp is located in Richmond VA and most people either only care about college sports or like the Redskins/Cowboys.

How can one post be so wrong?

Fuck the Washington ********

NO
Virginia fucking Beach my dude. We're dying for some shit over here.

there's not really a major market here. the biggest one would be Nova but we're basically DC. the next biggest would be VA beach which is a shithole. Richmond would be the obvious choice buts it's pretty small.

How do we fix Virginia Beach?

Virginia needs only one team from Major League Soccer (MLS)

nothing else

only MLS