OUR NEW PM SAID THERE WILL BE NO ATTEMPT TO U TURN BREXIT

OR get free travel or anything else via the back door...it will also not be negotiated by the house of commons the peoples word is final.

you gotta go back europoors!

BRITANNIA STATUS:

[X] rule the waves
[ ] be slaves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_May
youtube.com/watch?v=7mlAWJNUCv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>less hard working poles
>more shit eating pakis

I thought you sent all the dumb prisoners to Australia?

I've never head of Theresa May, what's she all about?

ya think we'll get easier travel to Britain now?

pakis coming here will have to earn over 35k and pass a tough english exam that even some natives would struggle with lol

and we are scrapping the EU human rights laws....that will make it easier to cut out deadwood and only allow those who aint parasitic in.

also there is this in the works....

They did, you're the result of such actions

Eventually yeah it would be pretty based I just wouldn't want our foreigners to be able to move between our countries I guess though white people are more inclined to move then indians, chinese, pakis etc

>pakis coming here will have to earn over 35k and pass a tough english exam that even some natives would struggle with lol
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Whatever you say man.

margret thatcher 2.0

If Trump is elected we can complete the ANGLO quintuple

the bill is already in affect...george osbourne passed it 2 months or so ago...

I am a #TheresaMay missile now.

My preferred outcome from all this is:
- May triggers Article 50 in September
- red lines are freedom of movement and budget contributions
- Canada style agreement is negotiated with the UK
- UK leaves, only goods trading continues

It is a win-win for both sides. The UK is free from the EU and the EU is free from London.

Loves tracking everyones internet history.

>pass a tough english exam that even some natives would struggle with lol
It is called filling out an immigration form. It takes 5 minutes, dude.

there is like 60 million whites in the uk alone..better we use each other for human resources than taking from the 3rd world.

i can see a new era looming.

READ MY LIPS NO NEW REFERENDUM

you idiots just got played. If there isn't a new referendum it will be because it is overruled entirely by renegotiations. Brexit has totally failed. Once there is a real election (Boris Johnson dropped out because he wanted to run the next round) Labor will win and the EU will be reinstated to prevent Scotland from leaving.

Scotland will leave either way but there may be a saving grace if in October Austria and Hungary(?) vote to leave.

Do you think Merkel will lose the election next year?

Scotland will hold back your dreams and bind you to the failing EU forever.

nah m8 its worse than that...even the muds are kicking off over it saying its racist

they need to show a clear perfect use of english to get in...and if they dont earn over 35k a year after a certain time they get insta deported.

This is a joke right? We're talking about May not Leadsome.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_May

I don't trust the statement Brexit is Brexit. There is the proper Brexit we voted for and Brexit Lite which still allows free movement. I'm worried May will push Brexit Lite.

No.

>an unelectd woman is now your presidnt

How do you feel to be this cucked britbong?

lmao

scotland is a meme

spain and france and a few others vow to veto them so thats the eu idea scrapped

scotland is too poor to stand alone and we are 60% of its income

without england they will become zimbabwae tier.

no freedom for them..the united kingdom will remain united under the crown

>Do you think Merkel will lose the election next year?
No. But she might not run as the chancellor candidate after all. Will be decided until November of this year.

>nah m8 its worse than that...even the muds are kicking off over it saying its racist
Because the form says "please state if you are a child molester".

We elect parties not people, pizza.

What will actually happen:
>Article 50 triggered
>Second scot indi referendum in the pipework.
>To stop scottish independence, Britcucks end up with Norway model with no controls on migration and have to federalise.

she has a chance to prove herself for not being a cuck...she knows the people are watching

at least it aint corbyn

she vowed there will be no brexit light of any sort her head will be on a plate otherwise

Labour will not win ever again, they're finished, it's over. labour will probably split, ukip will pick up the pieces

scotland doesnt have the right to call an indy ref they need englands permission lol

you dont understand how the united kingdom works mate

england is the boss...wales NI and scotland are its bitches

Go and get a licence for your airsoft gun.

>triggers Article 50 in September
>not by Friday
pleb

>>Article 50 triggered
>>Second scot indi referendum in the pipework.
>>To stop scottish independence, Britcucks end up with Norway model with no controls on migration and have to federalise.

I think the Tory party would rebel and split apart if the outcome is "free movement of people from the EU with no control". And the EU would split apart if the outcome is "single market access without free movement of people".

It will be this dilemma which will be interesting to watch.

My guess is, Scotland has a referendum, but it ends up - again - to remain with the UK.

And the UK ends up outside the single market with no freedom of movement, but some kind of "special relationship" with the EU and some budget contributions.

>there's going to be another election before 2020
>he doesn't know that corbyn and his minions are anti eu
>he doesn't know that the lib dems took a huge chunk of the labor party voters by saying if they get in power we'll stay in the EU
>Boris Johnson dropped out because he wanted to run the next round
>He doesn't know that not only will the British government stop Scotland from joining the eu (by not igiving them a referendum) but Spain and Belgium will also (((veto)))
>Scotland leaving would have an affect on Britain even though the population of it is 4 million

Ah yes now fuck off you stupid American shill I'm going back to bed

>>triggers Article 50 in September
>>not by Friday

September would already be very early. May has originally said, no way she will trigger ARticle 50 until next year. But now she is PM already.

There is a major EU summit in October, thus it would be natural to send the Article 50 notice in September and lay out all the wants and needs of the UK by then... and let the battle begin.

I have popcorn in the freezer and will be waiting for the show. Season 2 of "Game of Thorns"

honestly, you guys will be missed. but there will be no more free market or free travel for you, sorry 'bout that. but hey, maybe you can negotiate something with the americucks?

We don't understand Arabic. You'll have to find yourself a new image board.

we have the world to trade with and we are still the master of the commonwealth which is the remnant of the empire

we already have people lining up and merkel is already wobbling regarding trade as brexit hurts german industry and jobs

America and the EU don't have a free trade treaty.

Let's see what the treaty with Canada does. CETA is being rejected by a lot of people.

The funny thing is, if CETA is rejected, why should anyone be for a BFAT (British Free Association Treaty)? Quite honestly, if CETA is rejected by one or more EU states, then I really cannot see how a BFAT can be ratified.

Yep, free university is a meme.

>Beliving the Commonwealth is still in any way relevant.

>Person that nobody voted for (she just kind of won because she had no opponents left) is going to make thing nobody wants anymore happen

America, come bomb some democracy into your father.

>America isnt invited to pop pops tea party because we kicked the Queens corgi that one time

>not believing in the commonwealth and the empires restoration

youtube.com/watch?v=7mlAWJNUCv0

>Nobody waants except the majority of the conservatives
>We didn't have an election in 2015
Get out non country

furry fag

dumping that tea in the harbour was the most wicked war crime in human history m8 lol

It's actually because you have more niggers than my country has population.

It's because we are not in the commonwealth. Do you want the Queen as head of state?

If that was why scandis would be begging us for annexation

Sorry user that isn't we are a small country and I don't want my countryside to become polluted by blacks and hispanics
>Over the Hills and far away
noice

Buy me 500 twinings earl grey teabags and I'll put in a good word for you.

It's nice to see you Brits support fascism for once, but try not to shit all over my daily news with 45 minutes of crumpets and tea.

P.S.: gay furries run this imageboard

>BRITANNIA STATUS:
>[X] rule the waves
>[ ] be slaves

lollokek

Kinda hot to be honest

>Gay
>furry
>"Nazi" (At least they would've gassed people like you tbqh)
Don't talk to me you sick degenerate moron.

The only people who like women are old, black or whipped. Which are you?

>P.S.: gay furries ruin this imageboard
Fixed for you lad

How the fuck did you niggers pull this off?

Like how the fuck???

the dream of the empire outshadowed the dream of the united states of europe

Meme magic

Do you believe now?

I'm glad for you. A good day is starting.

Brexit different mean we can't have immigration from the EU. It means we can turn away who we don't want. Good people can still come.

We carried the feelings of everyone forward

I want to make sweet love to Theresa May. Am I a bad person for this ?

ANGLO ZONE

I wonder if we can get in on this too, Britbro.

After we solve our own problem with brownies.

Not the delicious kind.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES DO IT

ANGLO BROS

something like this, x 15,000

The EU didn't give is the European court of human rights.
We are still part of the ECHR.

Someone needs to give me the definitive answer on Theresa May.

Is she going to Merkel you? Or is she based?

Don't even try to tell Sup Forums that their memes aren't real. They will just post a smug anime girl and claim you are a faggot.

>and we are scrapping the EU human rights laws
Good. They were a huge mistake, citizen rights make sense, human rights don't. It's the countries duty to look out for its citizens, not to provide every single person on earth with the legal tools to exploit the native population.

That's a lot of wrong for a single post Burger.

How hard is it to become a miner in Australia?
My grandfather was a miner and I will continue that legacy. I also just want to move and leave the UK. Canada seemed nice and cold, but then weedman happened.

>Have family in the US
>Relation is too distant to help me emigrate

I'm pissed at this exclusion

Okay dad.

If she runs, she will win. Not because the is actually elected by the majority but because they will just keep piling tons of parties into a single coalition till they have enough seats.

However, it is not clear yet if she will even run at all. The last state level elections have been going pretty badly for her party (considering that she was on the way to absolute majority on the federal level just a bit over a year ago) and she is quickly losing influence and reputation. If she doesn't jump ship now to go to the UN or something like that her career will end with another 4-8 years of chancellorship in Germany and then she'll vanish. Not something she wants.

its about to start getting good..dont jump ship m8 we need to make the colonies proud to have the jack on their flag

If you ask nicely we will take you back.
Which would you rather say, God save the Queen or President Clinton.

>t. let me tell you about your country

I'm still hoping Trump wins do we can reconnect with our son again

We might as well gave not existed to Obama

Fuck off.

This is why no one likes you. Your country has never had a permanent friend.

i love how obama came over and made threats and we didnt listen hahaha

totally gonna merkel us

If his own country doesn't listen to him why should anybody else?

It's still looking close, meaning there is a real chance of Hillary 2016.
I bet democrats will still blame republicans even after 12 years maybe 16 of democrats.

Daily Reminder

>"If you leave the EU, w-we'll put you at the back of the queue!"

It's like he had no idea who he was talking to.

Us bongs have been pushing for your points system for years and that's what we're going to get dammit. Bring on the East Azns.

Your queen is just here for decoration. Dumbass.

>listening to a lame duck president
at least he could try to be like cameron and use the opportunity to banter in their parliament

>Hispanic states of America
>Anglo

Fuck of José we're full, you made your bed when you sided with France in 1776, now fucking lay in it

>How hard is it to become a miner in Australia?
A lot harder than it is to fuck a minor in Rotherham m8.

You mean your wife's son.

Still hits me how beautiful this is.

Britain has risked her economy
She has risked her influence
She has risked her wealth and credit rating
She has risked her stability
She has risked pretty much everything

To battle globalism and be a shining beacon in the world.

We are a wounded warrior lads, be proud of that, if we fall, at least we fall like men.

This.

We'll be some kind of "supporting partner" which I'm okay with as long as freedom of movement and EU Bullshit is cast aside, I have absolutely no problem investing in our trading partners as long as he invest in us

the old lion still has its teeth lol

she really isnt...the army and police are loyal to her not the govt

she has the power to sack trudeu if she wishes also

she is nerfed but not powerless