What went wrong?

what went wrong?

>incredibly shit player has a full career in clubs like manure and halal
>he even wins some titles and bangs some hot women
everything went right for this faggot

This, but he was legit good at Neverkusen
Motherfucker thinks and acts like a diva tho, throwing tantrums everytime his teammates don't pass him the ball lmao

he was born mexican

He went to Leverkusen.

This desu. When it all went to shit at Leverkusen people expected him to stand up and lead the team by example, but insted he started bitching around and left. Kind of ironic that Leverkusen starts to become "good" again with potential CL football next season and he rots at West Ham.

aside from that halal striker from the 80s, i don't think mexico ever produced another relevant player, with no disrespect

Inferior Mestizo genetics.

>you now remember Giovanni dos santos

>(You) now remember Jonathan dos santos

The Barcelona defender. Raphael I think his name was.

He won the CL along with Deco and Ronaldinho back in 2006

He's the one responsible for that infamous penatly given to the Netherlands in the 2014 world cup.

No era penal btw

meme nickname

If his name was just Hernandez, he would be half as popular as he is.

thus

chicharito has always been an awful footbalelr

Isn't he playing in the MLS now?

He is called Marquez you mutt

Rafa Marquez was unironically an elite defender
>inb4 chi

Lord Cheech will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix

Addicted to getting heartbroken and falling in love.

Went from "ChichaDIOS es my pastor y nada me faltara" to literal shit.

Rafa Marquez

I still think he's a good player but West Ham is just SHIT

Yep, along with his brother and Carlos Vela. They decided to retire to a joke league early and get easy money like pussies. Hopefully they are frozen out of our national team for good.

He Chi'ed when he should have Cha'ed.

Moyes.

Since Moyes came he has barely gotten any chances. I think this is the first game he's started since and it was against fucking Spurs. Did you expect him to score a hat trick against Spurs or something? Not even Kane scored a goal, it was a hard match for both teams.
He was one of the teams top scorers until Moyes showed up and permabenched him. How do you expect him to do shit when he barely gets minutes and his only start is against one of the best in the league? He should leave this transfer window.

rafita marquez was Elite, top 3 of the world at some point, also jorge campos was great

how has no one mentioned Lozano yet?

current and future Mexican GOAT

Corona still has potential but needs to step it up at Porco like Chuky is doing or settle into mediocrity like >una Vela, et al.

he was, is and always will be a shitty tap in merchant, that's what went wrong

What does it feel like to be Mexican?

ask your neighbor

If he isn't being played there's a reason. He needs a striker pairing and West Hams striking options are limited. Carrolls injured every 10 seconds which means the ideal pairing of those two isn't viable. Sakho throwing tantrums every 2 seconds and probably getting sold which means they can't be paired either. Best option IMO is to pair Chicha with Arno or Ayew up front. I do want to see him play, as a Hammers fan but he hasn't shown much in the way of determination. He can be as big a name as he wants but if he's not putting a shift in or sitting on his arse when the ref doesn't give a call his way I'd rather have fucking Carlton Cole in his place. Reputation will get you big wages but it won't get you game time when your team is in a relegation battle. I like the guy but he needs to show more and definitely run more.

From todays standpoint he was just stuck upfront in case he got a run or we made an attack. Was clear from the 5 at the back and Ayew not starting that we were parking the bus which is what we needed to do, considering Spurs last 7 home game results.

Moyes has done wonders at West Ham so far IMO.

>our

Marquez and Chucky has potential

Underrated