Since this team represents millennials, who will be the team of Generation Z?

Since this team represents millennials, who will be the team of Generation Z?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

millennials don't work well together, though. they are reclusive and teamwork is a foreign concept to them.

Miami Heat.

Actually, it would most likely be The Lakers. The NBA needs far less games, injuries kill teams fast.

lakers

Lakers, you already have the younger star talents talking about watching kobe

Lakers or Rockets

Why the FUCK are the Warriors the millennial team?

Reminder that Gen Z is equally as trash as millennials are.

Whatever team Lebron goes to next year.

If a meme joke team with zero fans like the warriors can explode like it did. I'm going to say the Bucks.

Gen Z are millennials, you dip shits

tell me what being a teenager in the 80s was like

Uhh I was born in 1999 and I don’t have anything in common with millennial burn outs

millennials are loosely defined as anyone born between 1980-2000

personally, i think those born between 1985-1995 is more representative of what we think of when we think of what kind a person a "millennial" is

I just turned 18 yesterday

If you’re 20 and on this site still you’re a fucking loser

millennials are strictly defined as people who came of age at the turn of the millennium. so people born anytime after 1984 are disqualified.

>Millennials (also known as Generation Y) are the demographic cohort following Generation X. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

lolno, quit trying to not be a millennial and accept it

>Gen Z
>Watching people play games that aren't digital

This is the soyboy non-binary generation coming up

>wikipedia
get the fuck out of my face and stop insulting my intelligence.

>people who worked part time jobs all summer just for a used Atari 2600 are the same as kids who are gifted tablets at age five
The oldest millennials in your definition can barely use a computer

see you in 2 years kid

Are there really people over the age of 21-22 on here? WTF are you doing with your lives?

Everyone I know already is in college, has a career path, some are in a long time relationship and will get married and have children. Millennials are fucking losers

i'm 27 and i'm here because i have nothing better to do. if your life is so eventful then why are you shitposting with the dregs of humanity on a site that used to be popular 10 years ago?

Millenials are 30yo and their team is either Chicago Bulls or Los Angeles Lakers

>hurrrr i are smart more than demographer and sociologists whose job it be to study this durrrr

>Atari 2600
BORN in the early 80s, you illiterate fuck. they were NES or SNES/Sega Genesis kids, though I agree a mid-90s cutoff makes the most sense and that one around 2000 is almost ridiculous

Semester hasn't started yet and I'm here at my paid internship doing fuck all. Millennials for the most part, are made up of manchildren.

Millennials = numales
Gen Z = soyboys

the future is fucking bleak

that's why everyone i went to high school with comes into the supermarket that i work at with their 8/10 girlfriends and $200 jackets?

My cousin was born in the early 80s, I was born in the early 90s, and my sister was born in the early 00s. There is a huge gap between interests and perspectives. My cousin grew up with fuck all television, no video rentals, and no computer. I had plenty of cartoons as a kid, went to blockbuster every week renting vhs tapes, and had a home computer. My sister grew up with satellite tv, dvds, early streaming, and had a phone by the age of 12.

My cousin had a kid a few months ago and he will grow up with constant access to the internet, will have no idea what physical media is, and will likely have a phone at the age of five or six.

It is really hard to compare generations over the span of 10 years or so. Someone who was a kid in 85 likely has a vastly different memory of their childhood than someone who was a kid in 95.

reminder that generations are a stupid meme, you can't generalize ALL people born in any timespan