Is your country going to make the real world cup?

Is your country going to make the real world cup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x2bdsc8HouA
youtu.be/NLnq7VW_pTo
youtu.be/goCmf-jvXpU
youtube.com/watch?v=zDucvQYlWj4
youtube.com/watch?v=I_BbISuvaR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>anything but football

Yes but it's going to be weird, hundreds of good players will miss it.

>losing
>at HOME
>to a bunch of D-Leaguers
>Choking a 20-point lead in the process

The good players should play in the actual cup

I just love watching these highlights
Look at this
youtu.be/x2bdsc8HouA
That arena looks like a random ass high school gym

youtu.be/NLnq7VW_pTo
>Those random ass kids in the background

ofc we will.
I think based on our draw it's impossible that we do not.

literally what

You guys did almost lose to Great Britain

Easily
Those chink fucks are gonna rig the shit out of this World Cup

youtu.be/goCmf-jvXpU
Why is everyone so fucking quiet?

Yeah, of course, easily, even if >we're fielding our literal C Team, because our 24 or 25 best players are unavailable because NBA and fucking Bertomeu.

>Single sport cuck

Do you think you can finish higher than Korea & New Zealand?

>New Zealand

youtube.com/watch?v=zDucvQYlWj4

>having to watch other sports because it's not your """sport's""" season
>calling me a cuck

K E K
E
K

yeah.
also that squad had 1 player that joined the Eurobasket while GB were playing (according to the Greek sportscaster) with the complete roster that was at the Euros 1 month before the match.
The players who were on the pitch were literally playing together for the first time after 2-3 trainings.
Just winning was fine.

If you are not aware why that happened reply.

Did teams outside of the NBA refuse to release players?

>implying I have only one sport
It's almost as if you missed my point entirely

>amerimutt reading comprehension
it's almost as if you had to pick other sports up for a reason

No I just have more to look forward to in life than just divegrass

what makes you think that watching more than one sport makes you better in any way shape or form?
I like one sport and I can watch it all year round, at all level of competitions.
you have to do it 3 months at a time.
kek

>what makes you think watching more than one sport at a time makes you supperior?
Variety is always nice desu
>3 months
The nhl and mlb seasons both last around 6 months and end and begin at roughly the same time. I don't have to do much waiting to do.

We should have qualified as we are the european champions but FIBA cucked us and now we have to play qualifications where we will lose since our best players play in NBA and Euroleague

>The nhl and mlb seasons both last around 6 months and end and begin at roughly the same time. I don't have to do much waiting to do.
Hockey and baseball are the true patrician choice. NHL + MLB = 244 regular season games to watch each year just by your home team. You'd need to follow 7 or 8 different soccer leagues to get close to that kind of coverage.

Will Trinidad and Tobago play?

Euroleague teams don't release their players?
That's fucking stupid

No they got banned for being too op

I don't think they even entered

ofc they don't since ULEB (Euroleague) is at war with Fiba. FIBA even wanted to excommunicate some nations because they put their clubs in Euroleague and Euro Cup. Meaning that they wouldn't be able to play Euros and WC and OG.

This man gets it

How come the national federations aren't winning this battle?

>Furpuck

>nigger

ULEB is too strong with Euroleague. And the top clubs support them

>Leaf trying to insult me like there's something worse than being a leaf

Its also a matter of FIFA / Euroleague beef.
Fifa Purposely made the National Team matches in windows that are close to EuroLeague matchdays so yep.

Unironically I think it serves you right brah.
The winner of Europe only has 8-9 decent players in the whole Country who are elite? And the gap with the rest is huge?

Although it sux because even we barely won over England coz our players were all from the Greek League mediocre teams (although Greek League ain't that bad), I think it's nice so that more players get their chance to wear the NT jersey and maybe attract biger teams.

Well if that situation isn't resolved then you're still in trouble of not qualifying

>Fifa Purposely made the National Team matches in windows that are close to EuroLeague matchdays so yep.

You do know that the new qualification system was voted and set up like 4 years ago, MUCH before the EL even start its new league, right?

for this fiba tournament no way.
We are in Group H with Great Brit, Estonia and Israel. Winning Great Brit away and knowing that Estonia is literally 0 and far worse than the other 2, I say we have only 1 "difficult" match left which is away at Israel.
Even losing there with small difference will mean we re 1st spot.
After that the top 3 from each Group compete with the top 3 from another Group (in our occasion G) against Germany , Serbia , and Georgia/Austria.
Even if we then lose 2 matches against Germany and Serbia (who are as well playing with inferior teams) just by beating Georgia/Austria secures us 3rd and a spot in the WC.
I give us minimum chances to not qualify.

I don't know which players we send, but I'm gonna assume we're going to win.

>real world cup

stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_BbISuvaR8

FIBA doesn't have the power FIFA has.

Does that guy just enjoy getting dick and balls in his face?

it's a bit sad it's the only thing people remember of him, he was actually a good player and had a good career
a lot of problems in his life too to be desu

I just wouldn't be that confident

international basketball pisses me off

Why?

This shit looks interesting and fun

I hope so :^)