Sup Forumstards will convince themselves that this is good

>Danny shifts from warrior monk to whinny nu male within the same scene
>the Hand when from mysterious organization of ninjas to Samurai cop tier bad guys who wear baseball caps
>Actors who can do fight scenes are nerfed to accommodate Finn Jones' lack of any fighting skill
>Joy and Ward experience multiple radical shifts in personality and motivations that are nonsensical and just eat up screen time
>Claire Temple doesn't simply call Daredevil to deal with the hand despite having his phone number and knowing where he lives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQjluixwHz8&t=15s
streamable.com/cmctg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know it's shit but I'm regularly going to pretend it's good because it upsets you.

thanks for reminding me that i have seen something worst than the 10 minutes i watched this
>samurai cop

'Tis the life of the contrarian. I kinda feel sad for these pissbabies, forcing themselves to watch a terrible show just because it has a white male protagonist.

Most people here know the show is actually mediocre or even shitty. It's funny because Sup Forums would usually be out in full force calling anyone who says anything remotely positive about marvel, a shill.

It's not good, is just as average, forgettable and pretentious as Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.
Thank god for Daredevil though.

not any different from watching a terrible show because it features a woman or black protagonist

I like how you think this makes you look less retarded.

Most of us aren't going to watch the show. I've seen 10 minutes of it and had more than enough.

It's really great though.

Is that why everyone loves DareDevil and the punisher too?

Don't get me wrong, Jessica Jones was terrible and Luke Cage ran out of a reason to continue after Cottonmouth died but pretending to like Iron Fist just to stick it to some imaginary SJW boogeyman is just sad

good argument

Jon Bernthal isn't white.

*blocks your review*

I'm on ep 2. Does warrioir monkstuff ever happen? That's my favorite trope.

This show literally blamed its shit reviews on trump, and you think that means Sup Forums will like it?

at least do five minutes of research before you start shilling

Sup Forums is already giving it fake positive reviews on RT as some sad political statement

Daredevil is disabled.

Daredevil delivers on its premise despite having alot of the same race issues as Iron Fist while the Punisher is absolute in his conviction unlike Rand who spouts nonsense about being the defender of Kunlun while being a deserter at the same time

As an Asian guy I don't care so much about the race shit if Iron Fist delivered on its core concept which it fails at, making all its other flaws more apparent. This show should have taken a similar theme to Enter the Badlands by embracing its rather ridiculous concept and having a more over the top stylized action

Really? Show me

What fucking race issues? Race is never brought up in either

Every Asian person in DD is a ninja, drug dealer or gangster who only exist in Chinatown

Seriously there aren't even any Asian extras playing cops, lawyers, random non ninja people on the street

I haven't watched a second of it but pretty much everyone I respect and hate agree that it's trash.

If every single person on the spectrum hates it? It's probably shit.

Only clip I saw had like 23443287489 quick cuts and I will not watch that shit. Give me tracking shots. Daredevil had an amazing one.

the mind of a capeshitter, everyone

While I don't feel that Daredevil's style of fighting would work with Iron Fist, it really should have had a hong kong style action

youtube.com/watch?v=dQjluixwHz8&t=15s

Yes, we are universally pretending to like this because:

-We're contrarion shitters
-It triggers r/asianmasculinity
-It's "racist"

Any other threads you would like to start based on simple observations?

I don't watch capeshit though.

It feels like every episode had a different writing team and each scene had a different writer. Show is complete trash

>pretentious

absolutely nothing is pretentious about any of these shows

streamable.com/cmctg

>oh no a show about a magical deafman fighting an ancient jap ninja cult has a lot of japs as ninjas!

hahahaha

more like each scene was written by different people who never met each other to make sure that any of it made sense when put with each other

Retard

I highly doubt anyone has watched the entire series only looking for Asian extras.
>a Japanese gang/cult is full of Japanese people
Lol.

I'm only a few episodes in and I hate every second of Danny. He's such a fucking creep.

Does someone have a clip of that scene where they do tai-chi set to rap music?

Because hooooly shit.

Also, the whole "Harold killed my parents" - was that supposed to be a twist? I was spoiled beforehand, so I can't remember. Any way, it was so obvious it kinda fell flat when Danny "discovered" it. I mean shit, he didn't suspect anything?

That's pathetic

He has time to get better for future seasons.

>asian people are playing all the cool interesting roles

Oh no