Kiss cam comes on in your favorite stadium

>Kiss cam comes on in your favorite stadium
>You're on it with your favorite athlete

Who are you kissing?

Odell-Beckham. Would suck his big black dick on cam, or let him fuck my girlfriend while I rim his hot asshole.

>Denmark

Too real.

So jealous of all the hot, ripped black athletes you guys have.

odell is gayer than you, which is saying a lot.

>Dencuck

Imagine him pounding your girlfriend, and you get to lick up the leaking cum after he's impregnated her with God-tier genetics for your son

Lena Dunhan

Suárez

Just acknowledging that you guys have the hottest black athletes

>Suárez
>Tfw he will never penetrar your extremo.

>go into stadium
>sit next to an incredible cute primary schoolgirl
>your wingman is the guy running the kiss cam
How excellent is this plan?

Depends on if shes a transfer student.

American on vacation detected

Jeg kan sagtens snakke dansk, din lille ynklige Mexicanerboesseroev. Bare fordi jeg foretraekker store, fede Amerikanske neger BBC i stedet for Mexicanske osterejer, skal du ikke snakke saadan til mig.

Fucking spic cunt. Your piece of shit country can't compare with the black, strong, girthy athletes that the US have. You inferior wetback piece of fucking shit. Go get your mom killed by a cartel and your sister raped, fucking faggot Juan piece of shit

Do you kiss your light brown interacially empowered mother with that mouth?

Ruben Neves

It would probably be disgusting

i like this guy.

>implying scandinavians aren't all a bunch of turbo cucks

Either Brian Lara or Frank Lampard

Would prefer Fronk

HELLO THERE, LATAPY

Mugu is a qt

Uruguay

More like

UR A GAY HAHHAAHAHAHAH Stay away from mugu

OP said athlete. She's hot though.

>kiss cam
>dance cam
>smile cam
>#HashTagIt
>obese cheerleaders
>senior cheerleaders
>teen cheerleaders
>mentally chanllenged cheerleaders
>The Big Drummerniggah Band from Bronxtown

Why the fuck can't the Murrikans, like, focus on the sport and can't watch it if it's not coated with shitloads of useless additionnal mini-events, casual games and party games?

Good taste Jason Scotland my friend

that's an indoor sports thing. meme sports like basketball and hockey. come with me to a baseball game some time, if you don't like the sport you will fall asleep, because watching the game is literally the only thing you can do.

I went to a handegg game and it was the same.

Especially the kiss cam. They were obsessed with the kiss cam. Every fucking timeouts were spent with kiss cams, and handegg is pretty much a 3h30 long timeout.

t. chicano

well i've never been to one of those. maybe baseball really is the last bastion of american sportingdom. football is a highly bandwagoned sport, though. lots of females pretend to like it for some reason.

americans are gods revenge for ur mistreating of christ and his teachings

i know no other explanation why'd god hate us to this extreme.

united statians are the bane of mankind

Why don't you go protest the holocaust or something.

Oh wait. Lmao.

denmark your mom is hot

why the fuck is kiss cam even a thing?

lmao hope u don't get shot honey

Idk, you invented it. You tell us.

I won't because were ALL allowed to own guns. Also I'm not black.

>The kiss cam tradition originated in California in the early 1980s

good for u my man
til someone with a bigger gun comes around

let's say the kiss cam focuses on you but you didn't come with a girl, do you get a free pass to kiss the closest girl?

To be desu, it was CFL, not NHL. Maybe they like kisscams more there.

also

>lots of females pretend to like it for some reason.

bunch of Big Black in tight spandex raming into each others, probably

if you're white the odds of getting murdered in the US are on par with Canada

It is a bold move. They do this quite a bit. Sometimes the guy will go for it and the girl will legit makeout with him. Sometimes there is a quick polite peck. Sometimes the guy will go for it and the girl outright rejects him.

better to get rejected than to stand awkwardly like an autist

How long until we get an anal beads cam?

this never happens

It happened to me. I'm now married

>homicide rates in latin america
>the usa is included
about time you came to terms with it

trump's america doesn't recognize homosexual marriages as legitimate.

>holiday in denmark
nobody does that

you know it is all fake right?like the guy kissing the beer, the girl kissing some other guy, the lonely guy making out with some other girl.

they have to hire actors to entertain you fatties because you can't focus on sports

the kiss cam and other events happen during stoppages of play, retard.
it’s basically for young kids at the events, are you actually getting mad at something designed for children?

i didn't know you guys watched sports, i thought you only went to stadiums to practice for choir.

Why?

Like you frenchmen don't do anything but sing and dance and wave flags like a bunch of san francisco cocksuckers at your games...
Get some perspective.

Daily reminder that latin america is 0% white.

I don't know how many times people have to explain this:

Sports here aren't a life or death event. It's purely entertainment and often a place for family outings. I'm not saying it's a good or bar thing, but it is what it is.

>Sports here aren't a life or death event. It's purely entertainment and often a place for family outings

Perfectly willing to accept you'd know better than me, but is that entirely true? NFL especially, a lot of fans seem to be serious about their fantasy teams.

I regret nothing.

americans are conditioned to watch sports on television, and game times often conflict with work hours because teams play 1,000 games per season. the most passionate sports fans in my family tend to record games and watch them at their leisure. if you're going to an actual stadium, only expect to see passionate fans on days when they're playing a divisional rival, or a playoff game.

Silje

Nah m8 I claimed her.

I don't understand this question.
Why would he be in the audience? instead of you know out there competing...
To answer your question, yes I would.
A little peck on the cheek isn't too gay right?
>Right?

Ian a qt