Bill supposedly feuding with Kraft

>Bill supposedly feuding with Kraft
>Passive-aggressive moves to mess with Brady like banning his doctor from team activities
>Rumors that he was going to trade Brady and ride with Jimmy G when John Lynch asked, Kraft wouldn't allow it
>Trades a very prepared Jimmy G to San Fran instead
>Deals third string youngster too
>Lets his coordinators interview before the end of the season for the first time in a long time

Bill is hitting the road and pulling the drain plug on the way out. He's selling the future to the fastest bidders. Pats confirmed irrelevant for the next two decades.

bill had a hard life

>Jimmy stays with the pats and they stay elite
>Brady gets to retire with his childhood team, maybe take them to the NFCCG next season and owl to face Jimmy GQ

We live in the wrong timeline

#BelichickOUT

>pats stay elite
No, this is the correct timeline
As to the OP, I really doubt it. The simple fact is Belichick is human and made a personnel error, this rumor is trying to make it out to be muh 4d chess

that faggot brady should have just retired. typical cali-bred gloryhound, gotta prove he's the best. apparently the largest comeback in super bowl history wasn't enough for his universe-sized ego.

How’d Andrew Luck work out? Manning got traded cuz he caught a neck injury and lost a year in his twilight. They replaced him with a #1 overall pick that was being anointed the next great. That’s what it took for Manning to be traded. Jimmy G can’t lace 40 year old Brady ugg boots. Unless Brady got hurt or just completely dropped off, jimmy g was out, and you wanted otherwise ur not a fan.

Literally fake news

i'm not a patriot fan, and it's probably better that i'm not because i'm not biased towards brady.

I'd say pats fans are delusional but the truth is they're scared.Denial is the first stage of grief

I just think it’s funny you would throw Brady away for a flash in the pan. Brady has another 3 years they can groom another

Garrapolo got injured in his second game ever and u want to trade Brady for him. Fuck off moron

he got injured because the defender in question was trying to injure him. protecting the dolphins from another future GOAT.

Can’t have it on my team. And We’re trying to win a sb now and next season, not happening with jimmy g. Might never happen Bro. He’s not proven. Brady is.

Anger is the second stage, we'll get you there. I'm sorry I know this must be frightening for you but you must acknowledge what's happening. How many teams say they'll take the time to "groom their guy" just to realize they have nothing? What makes you think your guy will break the mold? You have to start being honest with yourself Sean

Then we simply rebuild. The Brady accomplishments outweigh a garrapolo era. As I said, I don’t believe the patriots would win with him, they would be like all those teams that didn’t win the Super Bowl between the 3rd and fourth one. Those teams were fun but I just want to add on to the dynasty. We can all relax as old men and watch horrible teams try to recapture the glory days, like the cowboys. It will be fun, it’s fun to lose and complain, especially when you’ve won so much that it stops being fun.. no one will ever top Brady’s run, and if he gets one or 2 more rings it’s going to be fucking ridiculous.

If Belichick is so senile that he wanted to bench the greatest QB in history in the prime of his career for a literal who then he deserves it.

There u have it, Germany sides with us.

>i'd rather see this old fart win one more and never win again for the rest of my life just so i can post SIX (6) images on the chan

>All this speculation with no evidence
Stop listening to Cowherd so much

>pats win 6th
>”this surely means they’re finally done, forever”

>simply rebuild
They have a bottom of the barrel D, a white RB and three white WR's. Their only saving grace is their O-line

They traded the 3rd string qb months before the 2nd.

>Their only saving grace is their O-line

Uhh, you haven't watched the Pats this year have you

New England native here. I lived 25 minutes away from Foxborough half my life.

Pats in three years...
Irrelevant no.
Dominant also no.

Team falls hard without Belichick and Brady and no grooming can prep for that completely but thats a few years off. We don't know when Belichick is retiring but its assumed that he walks off when Brady does. Kraft and Belichick have a perfect business relationship crafted over just about two decades of absolute success. A tiff isn't going to ruin their cohesion.

Thread OP sounds like some kind warped Steelers fan.

Didn't BB said some time ago that he drafted Jimmy in hopes of trading him for a first or second round pick later on? he's playing ∞D chess and you faggots are falling for it

Both Belichick and Brady have been with the Patriots for 18 years now, so it wouldn't surprise me of they decide this is their last season in the NFL.

(which guarantees the Cheatriots will win the Superbowl...)

>then we simply rebuild
Bargaining! Halfway there!

nfl coaches don't reveal their strategies to media outlets. of course he would say something like that because he intended to do the complete opposite.

If Brady retires becaue Belicheat leaves or quits, it confirms he's a system baby and the real GOAT debate is Steve Young vs Payton Manning.

This

I hate Tom Brady but he is the GOAT and that is indisputable now. Three years ago, we could have an argument, but not now.

Brady himself has admitted he’s a system babby and not the GOAT, I think he knows better than you

I know better than Brady.

Believe me on that.

"Patriots"

>implying bill belichick isn't eight steps ahead of everyone else right now

If you were a billionaire who made your money in sports and wanted to later in life invest in an oil company, which ownership / management style would you employ?

Or Bill wants to win now since he doesn't want to coach forever and as good as Jimmy GQ has looked he still doesn't have a full season under his belt, let alone playoff experience. I doubt Bill gives a shit about the Pats staying elite or not after he's done.

I'd go the paul allen route

This story is the literal definition of fake news. This is all conjecture by Boston-area sports-talk radio hosts. Because Bill finally said Brady's personal health guru can't fly on the team plane or stand on the sidelines any more.

It's pretty fucking obvious what happened here with the Garroppalo trade. Brady is 40 this year. Everyone in the off-season was afraid that cliff was coming. So they held on to Garroppalo because despite what people who aren't Pats fans think, it's not all about Brady. That's a really good team and those other 52 guys plus the coaches and management deserve to win a Superbowl just as much as Brady does. So if Brady started the season and started to have signs of Cliff, (like the fucking Chiefs game), they could trade/demote him and start the Jimmy G era.
Instead, Brady had an MVP quality first half. And Brady is fucking smart, he knew them not trading in the off-season was the gun they were holding to the old war-horse's head.
It was Bill throwing more wood on Brady's insane competitive fire. He saw the Madden cover.
"So they say you're the GOAT, huh? Well okay, GOAT, I've got a kid that I've personally groomed to replace you sitting on the bench over there, and I can get 12 MORE years of a dynasty out of him. So let's see if all this hype is true."
And Bill did this because he is the smartest mind in football history and he knows he's looking at the greatest of all time in Brady. And the margin isn't close anymore. He loves the fact that he coached up a 199th draft pick into the greatest Quarterback of all time. He believes he can win a sixth and seventh ring with Brady. Which will destroy any other coach's claim to "Greatest Ever".
So what other option did they have but to trade Jimmy G? To keep him and Brady on the roster another season would have cost them close to 50 million. And I don't think Jimmy would have settled for a one year contract. He's competitive, he's looking to start.

So Bill had to let his project walk. Because the Patriots got where they are by making good decisions. And you don't tie up 50 million a year in your QB positions. That's what dumb teams do (cough, cough Baltimore).
They sent Jimmy to a team with a HC Belichick respects. Who should help Jimmy realize his potential. Unless they meet in the Superbowl, the Pats won't play the 49ers for the next 4 sessions. This means Brady will have to wait until he's 45 to try and humiliate his former back-up. A big loss could hurt Jimmy early in his career, but he'll be well established by the time they meet again.
They are also taking this approach because, as Sup Forums will tell you, the NFL kind of sucks right now. The AFC especially. It's not even so much the players because there are lots of talented players, but the coaching talent in the NFL right now might be the worst ever. Who's behind Belichick? Is it Carroll? Tomlin? Reid? Minnesota guy? Bruce Arians was a 2x coach of the year. Same with Ron Rivera. Combined number of Superbowls: 0.
There are great players like Aaron Rodgers being coached by guys who literally have to say out loud at press conferences that they are very successful.
But there are good teams coming up and good young coaching talent. Minnesota. Philly. The Rams. New Orleans. San Diego. Jacksonville, I think the Jets are closer to being ready than most think. Not to mention Belichick is going to lose both of his Super Talented coordinators in the next couple years to teams of their own.
So if you're the Patriots, the time to strike is now. You've got the GOAT he's not showing much wear, and he keeps asking you to trust him to if not beat father time, then to go the distance. They decided it was time to trust Brady .

tldr?

Bill didn't want to trade Jimmy G. Bob/Jonathan Kraft forced him to.

>fake radio sports news
>started by the health guru that is 100% normal to be kicked out of the stadium
>jimmy was a fallback for 40 year old cliff Brady
>Brady didn't hit the cliff because of Jimmy pressure
>Bill 4d chess'd to motivate Brady out of madden GOAT cover level complacency
>it worked and brady is in the running for MVP
>jimmy wanted to play and he takes up cap space
>trade to a team that wont be against them (sans superbowl) for 4 seasons to avoid Jimmy being too good
>this also makes the 9ers watchable which is good for the NFL

>fake news
>jimmy only kept to spur brady
>beli is thinking about NFL ratings after he(and half of the pats) leave the franchise

Yes, this is exactly correct.

>Bill wants to make sure the team fails hard when he's gone to make him look even better by comparison

>people actually believe this

>single-handedly threw away the next franchise qb because he's having a spat with the owner

I know you people are seriously retarded manchildren but holy FUCK kill yourselves

you think Bill can make any kind of FO move before it runs through literally everybody on the chain higher than him? and yeah a grown man with a great legacy is just going to shitter all of it because that's what professionals with the clarity of mind to rise to the top do. it's not like jimmy g was a free agent after the end of this year, or could have come back afterwards anyway. nope, bill literally just tossed him away because he's mad.

you people are so fucking stupid and delusional what fucking universe do you live in

he's a cheater you can't believe anything he says

It's a good summary except for the part you added about NFL ratings. I don't think Belichick cares at all about ratings. He would show up to coach if there was no one in the stands and no one watching on TV. He's there for the game and the competition. Fuck what the humans want to see.

>tfw Kraft and I have the same alma mater

Can someone please explain why the Patriots trigger everyone so much? They have less owls than Pittsburgh yet everyone’s sisters cousins exmailman whose from Pittsburgh is a niggsburgh stealer fan

-The Pats are good
-Sometimes they win under a cloud

That's basically it.

Oh yeah I forgot that Patsfags are legit insufferable cunts. There is going to be a mass exodus of Patsfags to other teams once they return to median.

The Aints literally used mafia tactics and no one cared.

>People STILL think Emperor Belichick and Darth Brady won't keep dominating the league

They got hit pretty hard for it by the league and to be honest they haven't been that good outside of their super bowl season.

>we
>garrapolo
Nigga you're not part of the team and learn how to spell the GOAT's name properly

The Patriots have so many picks this year im sure they are gonna draft a QB to stand behind brady going into his last stretch as Hoyer isnt realy a franchise QB, as for Josh yes i think he will leave Matt i dont think he will.

1. He's a confirmed cheater
2. He's a confirmed system baby.
If he pulls off some shit like Payton Manning where he goes to an entirely different team that was about to crash and burn and help make them Superb Owl contenders. And then see the entire franchise crash and burn after he leaves because HE WAS THE SYSTEM.

THEN I would say Brady is GOAT.
I mean seriously, Manning made players HoF caliber, he made fucking Jon Fox look like a semi competent coach and the Bears got fucked over harder than any team hiring one of Belichick's coordinators.

le Manning is better than Brady despite no metric existing to prove it meme

>caved_in_wojack_heads.jpg
>merelypretending.jpg
>that_cool_story_gave_me_horse_sex_bro.jpg

>All these delusional New England cucks

Pats fan here, this is plausible.

Bill traded away a 2nd round pick (which he usually treats like gold) for a player he CUT before the season began and traded a 1st round pick for a meme reciever from New Orleans on a 2 year deal

He's not acting like a man building for le future

>bottom of the barrel D
You know how I know you don't know shit?

You're probably not around anymore, but can you name any other QB who'd come back from 25 down and win a super bowl?

what if bill knew that they would never allow him to play jimmy over brady but pretended so he'd have a reason to fire up brady and let him know that he wanted him over tom and that would motivate him to win one more owl (this year)

>tfw every time white "men" build something decent their coddled, bloated egos tear it apart

Montana or Young, but they never needed to since they never fucked up enough to be down that much in a Super Bowl

>If he pulls off some shit like Payton Manning where he goes to an entirely different team that was about to crash and burn and help make them Superb Owl contenders.

The Broncos won a playoff game with Tim Tebow as QB the year before Manning went there you mong. He wasn't the reason they were successful.

>this level of denial

Montana's had some humiliating defeats in the playoffs. Brady sure as shit never played in a playoff game where his team managed to put up a grand total of 3 (three) points.

ESPN is taking the NFL 9% ratings dip very hard
ESPN thinks fans are getting bored of Pats winning constantly
ESPN writes hit piece on Pats to spice things up / potentially damage Pats

What did Manning improve? The year they actually won the superbowl he was complete dogshit. The other three years he went one and done twice and got blown out by Seattle.

>This story is the literal definition of fake news.

All of that supports the contention that Brady and Belichick want to retire with their 6th Superbowl.

>Brady wins his sixth Super Bowl
>his 3rd MVP
>His 5th Super Bowl MVP
>Still playing at the highest level
>Within striking distance of all major career passing records

CLEARLY HE IS READY TO RETIRE

What good QB falls behind by 25 (including a pick 6)? It was a total meltdown by the Falcons in the 2nd half that resulted in their loss. The kind of meltdown that leads conspiracy theorists to speculate that the Garroppalo trade was payback for Shanahan's play calling.

>tfw Brady fan and not a slobbering retard Bostonian

Feels goodman. Fuck the Pats when Brady is gone

>Striking distance
Nah, he has about 66,000 yards and 488 TDs. He's going to need at least two season for the passing yards record (Which Brees will break and further next season) and two for the TD record as well

It's not about how you start it's about how you finish

Jesus! None of you have a fucking clue what's happening with the Patriots yet you all write like you have Brady and Belichick on speed dial. Just acknowledge you're all just talking out of your ass and I might forgive you.

dont use the Lord's name in vain

>he doesn't have a direct mindlink with every major sports figure
honestly why even live life if you're just going to waste it like this?

Belichick is 65 years old and has only 1 losing season with the Patriots in the 18 years he’s been there and has the most playoff wins of any coach and he’s got 5 Championship wins (tied with Halas and Lombardi) and will likely win a 6th this season, while the only other coaches (5) still active in the league with any Superbowl wins, only have 1 each.

Meanwhile, Brady who has also been with the Patriot for the last 18 years, is 40 years old and has the most wins total by any QB, won the most division titles and has played 7 Superbowls and won 5, with another likely win this season. He saw what happened with Brett Favre, when a tied out old QB tries to keep it going and don’t think he wants to go out that way.

Fake News

He's on record saying he'll retire when he sucks

Why are you comparing Favre to Brady? Favre was a gun-slinging pill-popping boozehound and Brady doesn't eat vegetables if they had too much sunlight or some weird shit, they're polar opposites off the football field

What is "suck" for Brady?

good argument
they had an insanely good defense with best receivers in the game
they on that SB in spite of manning

>Why are you comparing Favre to Brady?

Just making an example or someone sticking around too long and not going out as champion.

Farve played 16 years with the Packers (20 in the NFL) and only got one Championship (vs the Patriots) and was 41 years old when he retired with the 6-10 Vikings.

This and the pick 6 only happened because the refs bailed him out THREE times with defensive holding on 3rd down.

>What did Manning improve?
Beating the cheater Bready instead of getting blown out by him like Tebow did? That's a REAL big difference.

>Belichick and Kraft at odds over Garoppolo trade
>Brady getting older
>Despite all this, they win 6th owl
>Brady decides to hang it up
>Belichick calls press conference and announces he’s leaving the Pats
>There’s only one black spot on his resume that’s been bothering him for years.
>He returns to Cleveland to do what no one has been able to do

When I close my eyes at night, this is what I pray for.

I think the fact that coordinators are fielding offers before the season ends is a weird sign

Wow a guy did better against a team he faced 30 times before with D. Thomas, Julius Thomas, Emannuel Sanders,and Wes Welker surrounding him than a guy making his 10th career start throwing to guys off the practice squad and a rookie D. Thomas.

And the next year he wouldn't get blown out by the Patriots because he decided to choke as usual and lose to the Colts at home in the divisional round before he could even face the Patriots.

>"I want to play until I'm 45."
>he's 40 now
>played at MVP level
>"He'd have to play for TWO more seasons! It's impossible I tells ya!"

Notice how all those players played better for Manning than Tebow? Jesus does not power you to wins.

Bellicheck will coach his hometown team the Detroit lions

>no one will ever top Brady’s run
Soon, masshole, soon

>Reports that Brady wants to end his career in New England
System Baby confirmed.

>Implying any of luck's regression could be blamed on him.