How angry does it make you to know that America is the smartest nation on earth?

How angry does it make you to know that America is the smartest nation on earth?

There's no close second or near rivals. The United States is unquestionably the most intellectually advanced nation in the history of the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RJeugIJFXas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For now. But since Cheeto is doing his best to undermine this, wait another 20-30 years.

In which one of those outstanding universities do you study, kind sir?

I actually got my BS Comp Eng at UCLA, but really it would make much difference if it was at a smaller lesser known University. In US most accredited schools are solid.

Wrong list and ranking m8.

That list is biased lol, has been debunked several times.

Have some smart americans
youtu.be/RJeugIJFXas

if we're so smart, then why do we keep allowing ourselves to be cucked by fag shit, mutant shit, nigger shit, spic shit, kike shit, judaism, hedonism, nihilism, degeneracy, millennials, undertale let's plays, and literal shit-eating cuckoldry

Kill yourself, /utg/ chink furfag homo SJW kike. your art is shit. dumb manlet, lanklet, coconut oil chugging soyboy numale bugman faggot

Why are worst coreans so (relatively) low? They got uplifted by Japanese in the early 1900's didn't they? That should be more than enough time to learn how to read.

Make another fucking low effort post about SJWs and I’m going to report every single damn post you make till you are banned

Pol garbage

That is a very confusing graph. How am I supposed to interpret it, people get better at reading when they get younger?

Yeah but trump is dumbs XD

The US does have more world renowned universities than is typical for a first world country.

What can we do? You basically buy all the best minds.

Have you heard of the Ivy League?
I went to Ivy Tech.

>Ivy Tech

Literally never heard of it. Must be a shit school.

Why 80% of your masters, doctors and PhD are not American then?

>everyone who disagrees with me is le Sup Forums boogeymang because i said so XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD
Kill yourself, you gay anal millennial SJW /utg/ kike faggot. Die in a bus fire.

Alright. Target on your back. Will deliver

Pol scum o u t

no americans go to does schools, only foreigner.

>everyone who disagrees with me is le Sup Forums boogeymang because i said so XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD
Kill yourself and then permanently fuck off back to /utg/ where you came from, SJW kike-puppet homo

everyone should compile their own list

so the difference between the average and the next 10-15 cunts upwards is really negligible.
also, italy is africa tier? and what's the difference between slovakia and slovenia to make such a huge difference. both are slavs. sounds like memes.

that was a joke. it is a community college with a funny name.

>80%
really. proof?

take a chill pill faggot

How are the scores judged?

Kill yourself, /utg/ kike samefagger.

not true. 80% of all undergrads and 60% of postgrads in top tier schools are american born.

55-65 years old Koreans are among the lowest performers for the countries that we have data (when we compared them to other 55-65 years olds in other countries) but among 16-24 years old Koreans they perform way better (again, compared to people aged 16-24), 55-65 years old Finns performa little above average among 55-65 years olds but younger Finns perform at the top, meanwhile older people in England are among the top performers in reading literacy but younger people are among the worst, basically circles represent 55-65 years olds and diamonds 16-24 years olds (either in 2012 or 2014 depending when the survey was carried out)

>Best American Universities
>All of them full of foreign students and researchers.

Ah yes those universities full of smart jewish and asian kids and brainwashed white kids.

yeah, in some cases the differences are not even statistically different, but you know being smart is only one part of the equation, another way to look at competencies would be to see how are those skills actually used by people and in some cases they do no align, for example, Japan was the country with the highest literacy skills among 16-65 years olds (as we can see here) but they are not the top at using those skills, Japan has been successful at creating a workforce that has talent but not very successful at making use of that talent, this same situation is seen in Eastern Europe but at a bigger scale, we have the opposite picture in countries like the United States, Australia, New Zealand or Singapore, the skills may not be as high as Japan's or Finland's, but those countries are extracting value of the skills of its people