Jessica Jones (2015)

What would you do if you were in his position?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yb3z4xlvgeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Break into high end tech corporations and military bases to augment my abilities before government figures out what I can do.

Look for tech that can enhance personal defense and offense.

Turn myself into authorities and submit to examination for the greater good.

Convince people ttostop watching shitty marvel shows

Make my ex girlfriend love me again

So I can finally rest my heart

I would eat icecream for breakfast while a virgin muffs my ears with her soles.

make trump admit hes a russian puppet just to troll Sup Forums

Watch how Jessica's bull fucks her in front of me.

That's playing with fire. NSA could easily track you down.

I would fix Sweden by removing the current government and replacing them with Nordiska motstÄndsrörelsen

One of the beautiful aspects of the character, and in turn, how they handled him in the show, was how flawed he was.

He probably knew he could do what most people instantly think of, like turn himself into a billionare mogul, slowly amass power, infiltrate the government, etc. He was too obsessed and mentally ill to do those things though. He was shortsighted, cocky, egotistical and desperate.

He had an OP power but used it in very ineffectual ways and it makes the villain feel very real, contrary to when in comics we see insanely overpowered villains use their powers properly, but still lose due to >plot or some other asspull.

That said the ending of the show was goofy and if it weren't for Tennant himself I probably would not have liked it.

Never get involved with Jessica in the first place. Enhance the fuck out of my abilities early on. Use my abilities to sort through people to build a better society. Figure out which tech could really make a better world, separate it out from tech that is merely profitable. Let people have free will, but boost their ability to get things done by removing their mental roadblocks for them. Spend decades building up economies, infrastructure, cultures, cleansing belief systems, politics and other organizations of corruption, have laws and the constitution rewritten to better protect their best aspects from change, alter the portions that are exploited to hinder freedoms to ensure freedoms instead. Lots of work. Too much to list. Everything would have to be checked and rechecked, even my own ideas, in order to ensure long term success of the Human species.

Bring about world peace, but never step out of the shadows to take credit for it. Eventually I'd die, of old age, hopefully, but I'd leave Humanity with everything they need. Beyond that point, given everything they need to succeed, it's up to them. My work is done. Humanity has to do the rest.

Pretty much this.

fetish fuel

JESICAHH!!

call the avengers

Honestly nothing. His powers suck. Reading minds I imagine is pretty useful, but controlling people is no fun.

If for whatever reason I wanted to read this comic, what is it called?

You must have absolutely zero imagination if you honestly believe that.

The potential is unlimited. Be rich as fuck from free, if despite being rich you want to work you can have any job you want. Can fuck any girl you want and make them do anything you want, any fetish you desire. You can have an orgy of all of your favorite celebrities. Own absolutely anything you want to own. Anyone you don't like you just tell them to kill themselves and they actually do it.

Dude the world is literally your playground you can do anything you can think of, and you're going to pretend like you would do nothing because you're too stupid to think?

I'd lead a carefree, normal life with the hands of cute girls.

That's as much of the visual mind control element. But the series is called Alias, the issue in question is 25 iirc.

Move between Sup Forums users' houses and force them to give me yous

Probably die 6 episodes sooner because irl people aren't as stupid and don't need to make sure they fill 13 episodes

Now why would you want to read that user? HMMM?

this is a post created by an autistic

youtu.be/yb3z4xlvgeY

you mean like just standing there, in a hallway? probably keep walking

I need to get purple lighting for my room. It just looks really aesthetic.

I haven't seen this one yet, what is his power?

I would purple all purple everywhere.

Mind control

mind control

mind control but it's via pheromones so it's useless

He can make things purple

he can use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life

white

Become comfortable, but probably end up far more unbalanced than Kilgrave was. He actually handled his 'condition' with a surprising amount of grace, even if he did do a lot of pretty horrific stuff.

I mean, his power is far more of a curse than it is a blessing really. It's easy to see why he became doubly obsessed with Jessica after she was free of him. She represented someone who could genuinely care about him. Image living every day, knowing that if you aren't careful with your wording there will be no-one in your life who cares of their own free will? That your very existence renders people around you unwilling slaves?

I think I'd personally either become a (comfortable) hermit, and socialize online mostly, or control as many scientists as I could to create and immunization.

The Purple Man, and the concept as a whole, is actually vastly underexplored. Kilgrave made JJ far better than it would have otherwise been.

Stopped reading your post after the fifth word

Two chicks at the same time man

I would meet my waifus at comic cons and red carpets, then make them milk me.

On the whole, I don't know if I disliked your post because I stopped reading it almost immediately.

It just seemed like a thing that wasn't worth continuing to read. I've seen that image before btw and didn't bother to expand it.

>David Tennant literally begging you to fug him

She gave up a Dream

Now this is a man with very fine tastes and specific goals. I like your thinking my friend. You can fuck any cosplayer you want at a cosplay convention, shit would be rad.

Trying pretty hard there tough guy

who's he talking about?

how could the show possibly hope to continue without him?

Can you honestly say that there are people who love you without some kind of social expectation?

My kind of guy.

Daredevil. He sends Jessica (who has no free will at that point) to kill Daredevil but she accidentally attacks some other red character (scarlet witch?) and the avengers get pissed at her

Pretty much exactly what he does. Rape and wreck shit for fun.

Thats gonna get boring after some time tho.

This is why mind control is the god tier fetish

the only real option there is

Shitpost to the point I get banned from Sup Forums, then get people to shitpost for me until I get unbanned then repeat.

Make a bank give me a home loan, and then make them mark it as paid. Make all my neighbors leave me the fuck alone.

find Hayley Williams and have her give me a blumpkin while filming it to upload to the internet.

I would fuck off and live in paradise. I guess I would try to do good but fucking bitches, partying and eating good food comes first

>100% obedience

would repeatedly cum inside and post online to embarrass the little whore.

make Bendis kill himself

i bust a nut to this bitch every night

what's his power again? Control minds? Probably make Trump and Putin's daughters take turns scissoring on my dick

aw, dude

this wont mean much now, but time heals all wounds, you'll be a happy little weirdo again user.

>yes master

>What would you do if you were in his position?
Probably kill myself.

It is a horrible power to have. You can't turn it off. Any suggestion you ever make is carried out. Every single one.

On top of that shit sandwich is the fact that he had that power as a child. So basically you grow up to be 100 times worse than Justin Bieber...you grow up to be a douchebag because everyone around you does what you want. And there are no consequences for your actions.

His version of mind control sucks.

JESSSICAAAA!

He was the best part of the show, like all Netflix capeshit. No clue how it can continue when everyone else on it sucked.

i'm on the brink of busting a massive load over this little whore

LllllleeeeetgoooooooooYessssssiccccaaaaaa!

I'd go around finding QTs, march them into my rape shack, and tell them we are having adventures in time and space.

since making this post i have came 3 times. thanks Hayley.

Shitpost on Sup Forums from an obscure penthouse.

take over the world and mold it to my desires

certainly wouldnt waste my time fucking around with some retarded coalburning alcoholic bitch with a small face and ugly feet

I'd become a GOD

I'd do nasty, nasty things to many famous women, starting with Emma Watson and Emma Stone, I'd film them giving orders to me, I'd tie myself up and have them choke on my cock for hours. Then release the video and say they raped me. Repeat with at least 50 more women, win trials, give profits to Sup Forums

nothing but suicide will stop taht pain

you don't need to do all that shit to get money, just tell them "you'll sign this blank check, and then choke on my cock and you'll love it"

But where's the fun in that? I want to humilliate them, the money isn't for me anyway, it's for the good sirs of Sup Forums

you can always make them post the videos themselves, make them walk around naked and suck some hobo's dick or whatever you want if the point is to humilliate them. You're kinda wasting the powers here.

/ourguy/

Kilgrave's specific power actually kinda sucks. You can force people to do whatever you command, but they'll remember doing it and more importantly, remember you. That's a serious drawback.

Yeah you can go and convince any girl to sleep with you, but she can immediately scream rape and give the cops a description of you. Keep this up, the authorities in multiple jurisdictions are gonna have an APB for you.

The only plausible way you can make money from this without being detected is become an attorney or some kind of negotiator. You subtly command the opposing party to submit to your terms, but you have to make a show of haggling and working out the fine details. It can't be too advantageous because that'll raise questions, but it's just enough that you come up on top and they're satisfied with the result as well.

>suck some hobo's dick
I'm not a cuck you stupid fuck, they'd never even think about other men again, they'd cry RAPE everytime some guy tried talking to them but I'd stick fingers in their asses out in public and they'd love it.

You do know he can make people forget about what they did right? Did you even watch the show?

Doesn't the effects wear off after 10 hours when he's not in the vicinity anymore?