HAPPENING: CHINESE PRESIDENT ORDERS PEOPLE'S LIBERATION ARMY TO PREPARE FOR COMBAT

GET IN HERE, COURT RULING EXPECTED WITHIN NEXT HOUR OR SO, THEN WAR.

Chinese president Xi Jinping has reportedly ordered the People's Liberation Army to prepare for combat.
This comes ahead of an international tribunal on Tuesday that's expected to issue an unfavorable ruling against China's claims over the South China Sea.
U.S.-based Boxun News said Tuesday that the instruction was given in case the United States takes provocative action in the waters once the ruling is made.
The U.S. and China have been expanding their military activities across the sea, stoking heavy tension between the two superpowers.
China controls roughly 90 percent of the South China Sea, a critical waterway that handles some five trillion U.S. dollars worth of trade every year.
The Philippines filed a suit to The Hague tribunal in 2013, accusing Beijing of seizing Scarborough Shoal, a fishing area that Manila claims is part of its exclusive economic zone.
It said China's extensive maritime claims don't conform to the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea which was ratified by both countries.
Since then, the country has stacked up 15 claims against China's vast territorial expansion.
China opposes the arbitration process.
It says it does not acknowledge the tribunal's jurisdiction, and will not accept its ruling.
The Hague's ruling on Tuesday is binding but the court lacks powers of enforcement.

arirang.com/News/News_View.asp?nseq=193264

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aP33K72nmDo
youtube.com/watch?v=dytMP6WeHIs
youtube.com/watch?v=LHY8NKj3RKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

majority of people still agree China is right because china has 2 billion people.

>Korea shit talking about china

I'm waiting for that confirmation

Where do I sign up ? I'll fight for china.

well ain't that some shit

>american education

W-will Taiwan be safe?

Muh population.

Who cares. Today they are losing control over the South China Sea, legally. They will now be forced into a reactionary move. Either that or accept the ruling like a cuck and let Philippines and Vietnam have the South China Sea.

I agree with Paco for once, this is
>American education
The post

t. Xi Zhang

>yfw Chinese unemployment really has gone up

this shit was bound to happen eventually

Probably not. The main fighting will be between China on one side and the Philippines, Vietnam and the U.S. on the other though.

you are the first to fight

>South China Sea
Literally near China
>USA
Literally 2000 miles away fucking with China in the South CHINA sea

This is about China and the South East Asian countries, not the US
>Rhodesian education
What went wrong?

>welfare queens in the area who wanted a glorified vacation might actually have to fight

>international tribunal

Fuck off Mugabe.

If China doesnt have the claims in South China Sea then I am pretty sure USA doesn't have any claims there.

You mean 臺灣省.

Philipines is ally of the US

Japan, Worst Korea too

once this thing start (if starts) they will all pick a side

Aww fuckin hell can't this shit wait til next year when I get out? I don't wanna get in a brawl with fucking China, and end up dieing 3 days from retirement.

we don't, but several other countries in the area do and we're there on their behalf and (generally) at their request

Beijing is mobilizing and recalling discharged veterans back into the force

It's happening

you're still contrated for another 3-4 years once you're out and can be pulled back in as a reserve at any time

oh yeah yeah I am sure you have been properly invited to serve and protect them from the evil communists

>it's a USA has to pretend they care about third world countries getting raped by China episode

>USA conscripts all the blacks and sends them to China

Maybe if you stop "accidentally" launching rockets at the mainlaind

No one here can read your moon runes. Fuck off.

HOLY SHIT IT'S BOSSIBLY HABBENIG

Selective service is 8 years total so if you get out with 8+ served you're totally out. Plus unless China human waves us and we need to pull from the draft it probably won't happen. So it probably will happen.

Honestly my country needs to fuck off out of other people's business

If China was over here in the Gulf of Mexico, Americans would be furious

>Chinese president Xi Jinping has reportedly ordered the People's Liberation Army to prepare for combat.

This is going to be big in Vancouver, Canada

Average detached house price in Vancouver today: $1.6 million USD

Average detached house price in Vancouver once China gets all war-like: $2̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶ U̶S̶D̶ $̶3̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶ U̶S̶D̶ $̶5̶ m̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶ U̶S̶D̶ ̶ 7̶m̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶ U̶S̶D̶ ̶ 9̶m̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶ U̶S̶D̶ 1̶1̶ m̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶ U̶S̶D̶ $15 million USD

Well...they have. Philippines and Singapore have recently opened up their ports and airfields for American use.

Just because you got bombed by them doesn't mean you should look objectively at these geo-political issues.

This

Countries complaining a superpower won't hear the ruling of a court they just made up with their allies and called international court lel. Either fight chicks or stop pretending you care and are world police but this is pathetic.

Isn't Vancouver gonna pass that tax on empty houses to combat the Chinese locusts anyway?

Bumpan for interest we need habbening analysts asap!

Obama will just give the land away. No worry! You can have the US while you're at it too!

I guess we will know soon... perhaps today

Fuck china, we are America. We do what we want.

My freedom is intensifying.

I can't wait for the chinks to take over Africa and eat the africans in front of their kin.

you want war?

... on behalf of Germany, I want to announce that we will side with the US and send our freshly recruited kebab Army group

they signed the agreement too retard.

its fucking nothing

Habbening analyst here
ITS HAPPENING
T
S

H
A
P
P
E
N

>ids habbening
>ids du lade
>why diden u listen
>its hoblets

they are waiting for a real trigger
this is just maneuvers nothing serious

they be trollin donchano

I agree America (and Australia) should get the hell out of the Middle East, but this is one area where American involvement is a positive in my view.

Vietnam will kick their asses

>the sea is named the CHINA sea
>therefore China has legal rights to its

Fuck you faggot. America needs to mind its own fucking business. I don't want to go die in a war against some Chinese for American aggression. They will literally just hurl bodies at us. We don't stand a chance.

>Trudeautopia
>Combatting anything

You know where to find me Paco

>Implying you have education

You have protection from the USN. They can try, and then get mobbed by at least three carrier groups.

Debt collector here

Pay debnts

>eat the africans in front of their kin
historically, isn't that more of a Japanese-style thing?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You can't be serious. China will be completely btfo. WW3 for me please. Fucking pussy.

Isn't he making a joke about "majority" and numbers...

Does the PLA have any foreign volunteer service? My gf is Chinese so I'd like the chance to protect her and her family from savage American scum

Also this: youtu.be/aP33K72nmDo

We need to stay out of Middle East and this shit fight, if China want that sea let the other countries around fight for it, it isn't our war. None of them would come running to help if we started flinging shit between us and indo.

Where's that guy with the pictures of all our air and naval forces?

We don't want it, we need it.

World wars have been good for business, famalam.

sheeeiiit

There is this unstoppable force you may not have heard yet, the US Navy.

your gf has a nigger nose

>Obama will serve a third term because we have become involved in a war against a superpower
POST YFW

>reporting facts are now shit talking
Spanish education. Is that you the spanish fag that are learning mandarin?

This.

It's saber rattling. China's economy is coming undone and doing this accomplishes two things: it saves face and more importantly puts the *domestically-focused* military on standby. Should a bank run occur, then the military will be ready to immediately initiate a crackdown.

Out in the actual sea, nothing will happen and the situation will not change from what it is presently until about a year or so from now, when the new President (whoever it is) can decide on how specifically to tackle it.

lets fight with the eu, its boring as fuck around here.

youtube.com/watch?v=dytMP6WeHIs

youtube.com/watch?v=LHY8NKj3RKs

because I was bored!

Lol I don't think you want to fight for the Chinese. They haven't forgotten Nanking.

>Liberation army
What is it with commies and liberation.

Chads die in wars. They have for thousand of years dating back to the first Chad, Alexander the Great. How else do you think my 5'5" genes have made it this far?

Saber rattling.

Trump's America will weather the red Chinese Communists handily.

>theres a chinese military base in argie clay

>They will literally just hurl bodies at us. We don't stand a chance.

But Americans are physically bigger and stronger so you'll be able to throw your spears further and swing your swords harder and faster.

Go China!

China is a nationalist, ethnically homogenous country. The USA is a multicultural, multiracial shithole.

GET OUT RRRREEEEEEE

I think we might need another nuke.

Actually, smaller soldiers are better soldiers. Especially when fighting hand to hand.

Chads are always shock troops.

Apparently 2 wasn't enough nip?

Probably not based Taiwan. The US is going to use you as a base of control, or the Chinese will steam roll you to deny the US a base of control

No, I'm just skeptic

Why dou you think that China will stop at South East Asia? What's to say that they don't extend right now South East Asia, Japan 1942 style?

Acquesing to China sets a precedent for furthr breaches of international law, a very dangerous prospect indeed.

Armyfag here. Let's roll.

Xi is a fucking cuck anyway

>export our jobs to fucking eastern europeansu
>import niggers and do nothing when they burn down guangzhou

English teacher or USFJ?

Russia:
>Mobilized

China:
>Mobilized

USA:
>Spent

NATO:
>Non existant

American nuke silo:
>Compromised

Okay so in all seriousness who has the better missile technology?

ROLEPLAY
O
L
E
P
L
A
Y

>USA getting involved into other countries disputes

Like this is the first time. Plus the US is a world intervention power and is at liberty to protect its allies and its international interests.

你的女朋友是男人

>ethnically homogenous
>56 recognized ethnic groups
>Uyghur, Zhaung and Hui launches attacks every other week

>supporting communism in any form

leaf tier 2bh

>between us and indo

>Actually, smaller soldiers are better soldiers. Especially when fighting hand to hand.

Oh yeah, you see that in MMA all the time.

wtf?

Savage.