no thx dont like anime and homophiles

yes you do you're finnish

Crunchy > Smooth

good lad

made a poll, y'all
strawpoll.me/14173489

>captcha: Dixie

build a cage

Trick question, Johnny Cash is already dead.

Do you really want to desecrate his corpse like that though?

What do you people think of this kind of music?
youtube.com/watch?v=erukHUyLQcA
It has become a favorite genre of mine lately.

Johnny Cash isn't dead, he's just been taking a very prolonged nap

Johnny was a humble guy. Pretty sure he wouldn't care much what happens to his body.

I like it.

Man in Black and Mrs Cash got love from Britain.
youtube.com/watch?v=xHlbWNr8YTI

That's pretty good actually, haven't heard of that band before. What genre is this exactly?

This. The day will come when Johnny will RISE AGAIN

good post
youtube.com/watch?v=oDX7ZaP505c

You think this was a prophecy?
youtube.com/watch?v=o0MIFHLIzZY

Arch bishop of Canterbury there just chillin

Absolutely
I only hope we live to see the day when he awakens

I, too, would go to see Johnny Cash if I were the Archbishop of Canterbury

Greater Columbia Reich

s-stop coughing John

Apparently it is called Dark Country.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFkcAH-m9W0

Washington tbqh

Freedom
>the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.

Hey, lads, how do I beat my dick off

>tfw my state is dying

G U N S
U
N
S

Is kent ucky gonna be ok

If humanity lasts 1000 years it would be interesting to see exactly what everything is like.

hard

You're lovelies and I hope you're having a nice night

Will everyone be cyborgs or genetically engineered? That is the question.

This, I adapted to Arkansas quicker than I thought I would. Still miss Tennessee though.

Thank you friend, I hope you are having a wonderful early morning.

Watching Django Unchained-A Ballymurphy Nigger!

I was born in the wrong state. my great grandfather was the only one to stay in SD when the rest of his family moved to arkansas. he could have gone.

I mean, you have to consider that the top one is 'presettlement'. Of course there were no farms, nobody fucking lived there. There were no mines and cities either, but the majority of the change seems to be from greenery to farms.

>Penman shows up when it's deader than fuckin' John Brown.

That's a shame, but if you don't love where you're at, then you're free to go anywhere.

reminder that Tennessee is the promised land

>SD

That a good time or a bad time to show up?

right by where you are, he had a ranch outside of rapid city

well I like it here. I was born here and this is who i am. I would be a different person if I was born there. I like to think about what things would be like If i was born somewhere else

I do miss the scenery, and the towns
and having friends to do stuff with
it was a lovely place

That's good, and that is interesting to consider. When I think about that sort of thing, it's usually centered on when I might have been born rather than where.

i also like to imagine being born a rough and tough irishman in boston. I would own a bar and be white trash while beating people up for liking the yankees

They have their own baseball team though.

That does sound like fun. I'd prefer to be a rich Georgian or Victorian myself. Probably would have died young if I'd been born back then, I think.

I would have liked to be a young man during the revolutionary war

i just enjoy the thought of dying for something I believe in. you know? for your death to have a purpose

I'll let you know how that is when I get back from my re-enactment in December. Assuming I muster up the willpower to spend $500 on the replica musket. Not sure if it's worth it...

There's a certain air of nobility around that, but all the same, I think I'd rather die peacefully of old age. Or just, you know, not die.

The notion of my own mortality honestly scares the shit out of me sometimes.

should I spend 100 bucks on steam or wait for a sale

>paying full price for anything on Steam
What's the point of using Steam then

wait for a sale

I just want someone to validate my poor decision

The next sale is around Halloween I think

or you could wait until Christmas so that it will be even cheaper

I can't imagine that I'd particularly care why I died, or even that I did die after it happens. Having said that I'd rather not die, but I don't see any reason to be worried about it either.

Wait for a sale, or check some other sites for what you want. I've bought steam keys of greenmangaming and kinguin before at a discount. They came through for me.

Any time is a good time in our autistic circle jerk.

>you know, not die.
>I'd rather not die
I just want there to be a reason you know? sacrificing yourself for something you believe in just makes me feel romantic.

hopefully they'll go on sale for halloween
they're both new so they aren't available on those sites yet. well one is but I'm not even sure it will run on my pc so don't wanna end up not being able to have a refund

WHO /tennessee/ HERE

hello

Yeah but then you're fucking dead.

I thought about this a lot this past summer. Not in a productive way, I get a rare kind of that seasonal affective disorder thing where you feel like shit in the summer instead of in the winter. It's a little different for me every year, usually I don't have the energy to do anything and I don't eat. This year was filled with intrusive thoughts about death.

After that, I decided that early next spring, I'm going to put together a little plan to have ready in case it gets bad in the summer. Hop on a train and take a little vacation, go see some baseball in other cities maybe.

>Yeah but then you're fucking dead.
yeah but your life meant something.

Well I can certainly admire romanticism like that, but I'm personally content to just be an aesthete. I can't say that I think Byron or Keats or the Light Brigade had the worst fates. It's worth bearing in mind that we are the only ones who are around to appreciate the poetic merit of it, though, or of anything for that matter.

If they're new, I doubt they'd go on sale for Halloween, unless they flop really hard.

Formerly Franklin, now Arkansas. Where are you at?

clarksville. born here, was gonna go to chatt for college, but ended up staying.

Are you going to Austin Peay? I've got some friends going there, went up there to visit them a couple of times when I still lived in Franklin. It's a really nice college.

yeah, majoring in marketing. around here, theres this stupid meme that APSU is like a glorified community college, when it definitely is an accredited state college. it's super cheap and people define quality as expensive.

One of my friends that was going there got a degree in Physics just this summer, and I think he's already working at an observatory, so it's definitely a good school. I wish I had gone there myself, but I decided to trek off to UTK and fuck up in the first semester because I fell for the expensiveness meme in high school. I'm finally back on track now, though.

Are non-California southwesterners welcome?

Arkansas is comfy but I honestly can't leave texas lad. Mexico is too fun. Anytime I want I can take a couple hundred bucks, drive across the border and binge on good-ass food, Latinas, and decent cigars for two weeks if I sleep in my car. It also has cheap, surprisingly good Oly and powerlifting gyms.

Of course friend, just don't be posting any anime round here

sounds like a good way to get cartel'd

Really need a braphog gf lads

everybody sleeps

Am here, jew friend.

lads

me on the right, /dixie/ on the left

me on the left, whatcom on the right

Good morning /dixie/

>having the head of a frog
Might wanna get that checked out.

Hello compatriote.