Did her multiple nude scenes damage her film career?

Did her multiple nude scenes damage her film career?

Can't damage an ironing board's career

KEBAB'D

Insufferable narcissist. Give her a mirror and a selfie stick and call it a career.

She's extremely cute, to be fair... at least use to be I guess

She didn't really have a film career.

Her biggest hits were Phantom of the Opera and Day After Tomorrow, then nothing for like 7 years until Shameless comes around.

If anything going nude revitalized her career, but she's trying to cut back on the nudity now for some reason so expect her to disappear after Shameless ends.

Im not the only one whos enjoyed masturbating to her naked body

I have massive respect for actresses that get naked early in their careers and don't bank on their teasing.
She's A+ on my books

She even got blacked last season, still showing off her fantastic tits

Yeah but that was one of maybe 2 nude scenes she had in the whole season.

Plus there was the whole thing were she thinks she should be paid as much as Macy.

Then there was the stipulation in her contract where the sex scene has to be important to the plot.

She's starting to get cunty.

>still hasnt shown pusy what a waste showtime is gaytime dont show eva pusy dont show emmy pusy just show tranny dong and man dong gay gay gay

She's actually been cast as a young, naive nun who transfers to a French cathedral and gets seduced and sexually abused by the Mother Superior, played by Eva Green, in "My Masturbation Fantasy" (2017.)

Why such a sweet girl like Emmy has that shitty dating history?
/fit/ told me that arbitrary attractiveness tiers can't be overcomed

fucking EMAIL

it was all worth it just so we could see her goods iU6e her prime

She can't act and is the definition of bland fuck off jew supporter

to be fair she has been giving us pretty decent nude scenes for a number of seasons now.

For a show that takes place in the south side of Chicago I'm surprised it took them this long to have it happen.

God I hope Eva does a nude scene someday.

Dragon Ball Evolution killed it. The nudes keep people barely interested

Is this for real ?

Kek

For as much as I hate this nigger pushing narrative this guy knows. White woman are what kills the white race.

she was good in comet

When have nude scenes ever damaged anyone

Not for me, but I really don't give a fuck about male or female nudity in anything. People that get bent out of shape over it are the problem, not the people that show off their skin or the movie/show/game people that want such scenes in their movies/shows/games.

In the British (much better) version of Shameless Fiona never showed her tits or even had a sex scene. Emily was exploited because the producers wanted to draw in viewers.

It worked. But now you've seen them the magic's gone.

She's a gorgeous girl, but her career is limited now and she could have asked for much more money to go topless.

She sold out too soon imo. BUT, she got famous. So there were no losers.

I confused myself with that post.

There was a point in there somewhere.

TINY

Sevigny turned into a more pathetic Eric Roberts after the bj.

>movies/show that uses nudity as bait aren't to blame
k

If no one cared, it couldn't be used as bait. The people that care are to blame.

I do wonder why she's been in no movies. Bitches love her.

Fuck bitches, I love her. She can be in my movie if you catch my drift

She's pretty hot

>Did her multiple nude scenes damage her film career?
I don't know but you have to admit she was pretty shameless about it

wasn't even real either

Don't be lewd about my purefu Eva

As each year passes she looks more and more jewy

wtf i love jewiness now

so her show is basically dude casual sex lmao