GEOENGINEERING/CHEMTRAILS/SOLAR RADIATION MANAGEMENT/WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM CONFIRMED

When did you realise that chemtrails were legit? How did you take it finding out that you ignored the most obvious conspiracy of our time, despite it being in your face for a decade?

youtube.com/watch?v=bXtFukDjN64

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2016-speeches-testimony/director-brennan-speaks-at-the-council-on-foreign-relations.html
wnd.com/2016/04/sky-criminals/
youtube.com/watch?v=gR6KVYJ73AU
activistpost.com/2015/01/an-indisputable-database-for-chemtrail.html
google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cloud seeding tasmania&safe=strict&tbm=nws
hydro.com.au/water/cloud-seeding
hydro.com.au/water/cloud-seeding/flight-maps
abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2714955.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=J1zFZbliIW8
youtube.com/watch?v=j1RYt3rnKzA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
royalsociety.org/topics-policy/publications/2009/geoengineering-climate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>coalburner explaining liberal theories.
You are slinking towards Canada-tier, mate.

>chemtrails
>flat earth

these are here to discredit pol

>1 post by this id

>Those two theories are in anyway related
>pol is literally full of death threats, calls for genocide, racewar
>fucking up pol by talking about geoengineering, which aint a conspiracy

theyre related by being equally ridiculous

i know weather changing shit is real but chemtrails is ridiculous

explain yourself?

Geoengineering has been admitted. Cloud seeding has been admitted. The way they do this is through the spraying of chemicals into the stratosphere, to reflect sunlight back into space.

whether you call it chemtrails, or cloud seeding, or geoengineering, or god's coke line, it's happening. Quit memeing

Cia Director Brennan on Chemtrails:
>Another example is the array of technologies—often referred to collectively as geoengineering—that potentially could help reverse the warming effects of global climate change. One that has gained my personal attention is stratospheric aerosol injection, or SAI, a method of seeding the stratosphere with particles that can help reflect the sun’s heat, in much the same way that volcanic eruptions do.

An SAI program could limit global temperature increases, reducing some risks associated with higher temperatures and providing the world economy additional time to transition from fossil fuels. The process is also relatively inexpensive—the National Research Council estimates that a fully deployed SAI program would cost about $10 billion yearly.

As promising as it may be, moving forward on SAI would raise a number of challenges for our government and for the international community. On the technical side, greenhouse gas emission reductions would still have to accompany SAI to address other climate change effects, such as ocean acidification, because SAI alone would not remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.

On the geopolitical side, the technology’s potential to alter weather patterns and benefit certain regions at the expense of others could trigger sharp opposition by some nations. Others might seize on SAI’s benefits and back away from their commitment to carbon dioxide reductions. And, as with other breakthrough technologies, global norms and standards are lacking to guide the deployment and implementation of SAI.

cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2016-speeches-testimony/director-brennan-speaks-at-the-council-on-foreign-relations.html

So once it's admitted that this has been taking place for decades, do all the people who got called crazy tin foilers for talking about this get a written apology?

What about Chuck Norris?
wnd.com/2016/04/sky-criminals/

Also Prince, Neil Young, Beck

And former head of the FBI in LA Ted Gunderson
youtube.com/watch?v=gR6KVYJ73AU

Honestly i don't give a shit if any one call me a tinfoil nutter, i am in good company.

A normal contrail usually dissipates pretty quickly.
There's drones (Obviously drones, from the shape and altitude) that leave behind trails that stay for hours. They don't NEED to put out these trails, as I've seen them fly and leave nothing behind.

The chem-trails are used to retain heat not reflect heat, they are trying to slow the incoming ice age.

BASED

we will get through this and we will feel good about it. This is a litmus test for those who can use critical thinking in the face of social pressure and manipulation

Drones? Apart from that this is well known and standard response fare for any chemtrail thread. Read the links and educate yourself or shill on

Yeah, drones. Usually flying in grid-like patterns throughout the course of the day.
On a really busy day, you can actually predict where the next 3 are gonna be before they show up.
There's an airport nearby, so I know what a normal plane flying by looks like, and these drones are a more recent development in the past few years.

Fair enough, thanks for the info

And you are right, i've seen planes turn on and off spraying seemingly at random.

Junior pilot here, there is literally no fucking way any aeroplane has a large enough payload to carry enough chemicals and spray them over the massive distances that you claim they do, not to mention the fact they would also have to carry people and cargo, you're all a pack wankers if you believe this shit.

And how is a chemical sprayed at 36,000 feet going to have any meaningful effects anyway? It wouldn't even reach the Earth before getting blow away from it's intended target.

Note how low this C-123 is flying just to spray Agent Orange for it to actually work as intended.

>chemicals being sprayed into the stratosphere need to reach the earth to have an effect

You make a good point about the payload, but who says the planes are necessarily flying long distances? The sheer size of the chemical trail/dispersion compared to the plane itself shows that its more than just naturally occurring water vapor.
If i had a dollarydoo for every chemtrail thread that had a 'pilot' come and tell us we're all idiots, i'd be a wealthy mf

thing is man you are now arguing with Bill Gates and the Council of Foreign Relations. It's been admitted.

Air Force meteorologist here with some insight

>chemtrails is ridiculous
They're real in that that's literally what cloud seeding is. Trails of chemicals spit out by specialized planes. They aren't real in the conspiracy way of "theyre dumping chemicals on us to make us stupid/infertile/ruin the earth etc"

>geoengineering
It's a thing, but it's done for good purposes and has positive effects

>drones leaving behind trails
>they dont NEED to put out trails based off of what i've seen

Wrong. Contrails are formed in multiple ways, and there's multiple drones. It's based on altitude, fuel type, exhaust systems, literally there's too many factors to count that go into how contrails are formed. And thinking that things dont NEED to cause contrails just shows that you have no idea what you're talking about.

>grid-like patterns
A lot of potential reasons for that. You have no idea what purpose these drones have and you're paranoid enough to think that they must be for the conspiracy theory you believe in. You don't even know what type of drones they are.

This. A chemical sprayed 36,000FT in the atmosphere would disperse all over due to the winds at that height, and I mean enough that once it finally lands it would literally have no effect from how much it would be dispersed. Imagine dropping a handful of sand from the top of the empire state building. It's the same thing.

Yes, geoengineering and chemtrails are a thing, but not in the conspiracy theory sense.

do you really think it's one plane spraying everywhere?

do you really think it's passenger planes doing this?

do you know how geoengineering works?

and what do you think the 'targets' are?
they're not cropdusting

go look at the chemtrail patents

Doubt this, if true, they'd use soot to dust snowy areas to absorb more heat

>done for good purposes and positive effects

Thats why its been done without the publics knowledge for decades? Is that why there is a concerted effort to smear those who have spoken about this as 'conspiracy nuts'?

I also know nothing about what user said about drones, have been watching this phenomenon for 5+ years and never seen a drone.

As was said, chemicals sprayed into a layer of the atmosphere is presumably not being targeted at earth?

all good questions.

activistpost.com/2015/01/an-indisputable-database-for-chemtrail.html

> do you really think it's one plane spraying everywhere?

When did I even remotely suggest this?

> do you really think it's passenger planes doing this?

Well what the fucking how-diddly-doo do you think they could use? The USAF/RAF/RAAF/RCAF simply do not have enough aircraft to pull something of this size off like you claim, so who do you think it is? Aliens? Magical 737 that are actually holograms?

> do you know how geoengineering works?

I don't think you do, you are the one that thinks spraying chemicals at 36,000 for no other reason than some N.W.O conspiracy is real.

> and what do you think the 'targets' are?
they're not cropdusting

Oh, sorry I thought the Government was spraying and tending to their crops WITH FUCKING 747'S AT 36,000 FEET.

If you think the Government is trying to spray chemicals for some mind control type bullshit then I am not even going to argue further, you're a fucking Alex Jones circlejerker.

> go look at the chemtrail patents

There is a patent for a Force-Sensitive Sound-Playing Condom so just because it has a patent does not mean it exists, I could patent artificially grown dragons, but would I be able to pull it of?

it's pretty common knowledge that cloud seeding is a thing i thought

commercial jets don't produce chemtrails, that would require an investment, would reduce their revenue and that's not how capitalism works. unless of course the government paid them to do it, which i guess is a possibility.

who cares anyway, all our food and drink is full of estrogens. men and women will physically look the same in 200 years.

> Thats why its been done without the publics knowledge for decades?

Trust me buddy, anybody can find this out, for those of us in the aviation community we know what this is, and we laugh at those of you who come up with dumb conspiracies, you don't have to be some USAF colonel to know about cloud seeding/geoengineering, it IS public knowledge.

google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cloud seeding tasmania&safe=strict&tbm=nws

GUYS

LISTEN

WHAT IF

CHEMTRAILS IS SOME SECRET GOVERNMENT THING TO TRY TO SIGNAL TO ALIENS

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHEMICALS

MAKES YOU THINK, HUH?

thats the thing, it isnt common knowledge, its very much in the realm of conspiracy theory, deliberately.

Revisionism and pretending we always knew weather modification was happening just insults everyone's intelligence. We now have close to a smoking gun in the form of admissions by brennan, patents etc

be gone shill. No one is talking about mind control or NWO

Did you see the surge in threads about retarded conspiracy theories ?
What are they trying to slide, Sup Forums ?
This only happen when we uncover serious shit, please give me a link.

>When did I even remotely suggest this?
you're suggesting they couldn't possibly carry enough fuel to do a run lol

> do you really think it's passenger planes doing this?
there are many photos taken by curious people, and they are UNMARKED WHITE PLANES, it's not fucking qantas doing this

>I don't think you do, you are the one that thinks spraying chemicals at 36,000 for no other reason than some N.W.O conspiracy is real.
So you're saying you have to understand how a computer works before you can use one... you don't know the goals, therefore any explanation of what they're doing at that attitude is useless upon you

>If you think the Government is trying to spray chemicals for some mind control type bullshit then I am not even going to argue further, you're a fucking Alex Jones circlejerker.
They've stated many times what their goals are, SRM, look it up moran, nothing to do with mind control which YOU brought up, so perhaps you're the nut

>There is a patent for a Force-Sensitive Sound-Playing Condom so just because it has a patent does not mean it exists, I could patent artificially grown dragons, but would I be able to pull it of?
You wanted to know what they're doing up there, the patents explain exactly what they're doing, not my fault if you're too ignorant to read and investigate

10/10 shill resistance

> be gone shill. No one is talking about mind control or NWO

> thats the thing, it isnt common knowledge

I literally just presented you with a link that will show you that it is indeed, public knowledge.

>Providing the world economy more time to transition from fossil fuels.

one can dream mate...

Cloud seeding is not public knowledge, and is not what this thread is about, It's about a large scale weather modification program being conducted in secret through the use of aerosol spraying programs.

Its is being admitted, either flow with the tide or get left behind cobber

And a google 'link' is fucking weaksauce m9

> you're suggesting they couldn't possibly carry enough fuel to do a run lol

Maybe because they can't?

Okay, so let's say they (the lizard people) are using multiple planes, where do they store them? How do they transport the required chemicals? Where do they make the chemicals, and where do they buy them, and wouldn't they need huge vats to store them in at the airports? Why don't we see heaps of trucks with giant cylinders full of 'chemtrails' delivering their loads to airports daily? I mean they would have to do it hourly just to sustain an operation of the size that you suggest...oh I know, the trucks are invisible!

> they are UNMARKED WHITE PLANES

Going to need a sauce on this, I have been to countless airports and never seen a single 'unmarked' aircraft, aside from new aircraft arriving for maintenance or getting delivered to a new airline.

> nothing to do with mind control which YOU brought up

Well, with most of the chemtrail blokes I have had a chat with have told me it is mind control, why can you theorists never have the same story?

And if it is not mind control, what are they trying to achieve in your opinion?

>And a google 'link' is fucking weaksauce m9

At least I have actually provided some form of sauce...here, have some more

hydro.com.au/water/cloud-seeding

hydro.com.au/water/cloud-seeding/flight-maps

abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2714955.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zFZbliIW8

youtube.com/watch?v=j1RYt3rnKzA

>Cloud seeding is not public knowledge

It's in fucking wikipedia, retard. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

>reference to lizard people
>'make the chemicals'
>'why dont you theorists all have identical beliefs'
>another reference to mind control

you've discussed this with 'other chemtrail blokes' and yet have these same noobie talking points like you don't know the first thing about it.

Shill harder

I'm not saying cloud seeding is conspiracy but it's not 'public knowledge' as user put it. It's not classified, sure.

It's fringe stuff that has barely been acknowledged till recently. Go out and talk about cloud seeding with Joe on the street and see how you fare

>Maybe because they can't?
Uh huh... that's why there's no international flights... and you're saying there's no way to fly over an area for a few hours when they need to...

>where do they store them? How do they transport the required chemicals? Where do they make the chemicals, and where do they buy them, and wouldn't they need huge vats to store them in at the airports? Why don't we see heaps of trucks with giant cylinders full of 'chemtrails' delivering their loads to airports daily? I mean they would have to do it hourly just to sustain an operation of the size that you suggest...oh I know, the trucks are invisible!
This sounds a lot like all the people who said mass surveillance isn't possible because there's not enough space to store everything lol...
Why do you think the military uses so much money? Also look up coal ash

>Going to need a sauce on this, I have been to countless airports and never seen a single 'unmarked' aircraft, aside from new aircraft arriving for maintenance or getting delivered to a new airline.

Google, there's a bunch of shots of them, the logistics may be different in each country, and who says they fly out of commercial airports?

>why can you theorists never have the same story?
I don't give a fuck about 'theories' or someone's opinions, only reality matters

>And if it is not mind control, what are they trying to achieve in your opinion?

S.R.M.
NOT MY OPINION, THAT'S WHAT THE OPERATION IS FOR

This is not a fucking argument, I raised some decent points,

>'make the chemicals'

So they don't make the chemicals? Do they just open up the command console and spawn them in?

Are you even going to debate my original points or just call me a shill?
> if they are using multiple planes, where do they store them? T How do they transport the required chemicals? Where do they make the chemicals, and wouldn't they need huge vats to store them in at the airports? Why don't we see heaps of trucks with giant cylinders full of 'chemtrails' delivering their loads to airports daily? I mean they would have to do it hourly just to sustain an operation of the size that you suggest

You literally chose to just call me a shill instead of actually debating.

And you bunch wonder why nobody will take you seriously.

kendall please

it's mass surveillance argument 2.0

seeds are being planted for revisionism

"everyone knew weather modification was happening - you must have been naive if you didnt"

>weather changing shit is real but chemtrails are ridiculous

They are quite literally the exact same thing.

>hurr durr of course the government has planes spraying chemicals in the sky to change the weather but chemtrails aren't real

>who says they fly out of commercial airports?
Well, where else could they fly from? They certainly cannot fly them from regional airports, they are too small, and most military airbases only have enough support for fighter or combat multipliers such as AEW&C, they would be hard pressed to park and accommodate enough fuel for these so called 'chem' aircraft.

Plus, there are simply not enough RAAF bases to launch an operation like this in Australia without using commercial airports.

> This sounds a lot like all the people who said mass surveillance isn't possible because there's not enough space to store everything lol...

Anybody who denies surveillance is pretty stupid, but denying this crap is a understandable, there is simply not enough assets to accommodate the number of aircraft required to do this kind of operation, not to mention all the support they would require such as maintenance, there is also the massive amount of chemical storage that would be needed, by all means send some sources if you have proof of said infrastructure existing.

This would also require a huge amount of personal, you don't think one single person in this whole massive operation would leak at least something?

> S.R.M.

What is this? Never even heard of it. Feel free to educate me.

Nope. This was on the front page of all the American papers as early as 2009. Once someone formulates an opinion it's extremely hard to convince them otherwise. The articles im talking about in the Wall Street journal quoted fucking Obama saying that they were spraying aluminum oxide and barium and people still didn't believe it.

There are 1000 mainstream news articles you have to be either a literal retard or a shill. The target is the upper atmosphere. The goal is weather modification. Stop straw manning talking about David icke tier bullshit. Google geoengineering the climate. You'll find 100s of articles from the msm talking about spraying aluminum oxide at high altitudes for weather modification.

You have to be a shill. I refuse to accept that someone is this retarded.

royalsociety.org/topics-policy/publications/2009/geoengineering-climate/

Literally the first result on Google. You're not even trying.

yes, they are spraying us with socialist-fag juice so what to kill american dream and turn us gay and libral

>my reading comprehension is retard-level

>A normal contrail usually dissipates pretty quickly.

yes, given conditions in which they dissipate quickly, anyway

>geoengineering

>the atmosphere

Show us a couple

Obama has been on the record supporting climate engineering, but has never used the terms aluminum oxide or barium on the record during his presidency. Source?

>it's another schizo shitpost from down under

Go back to 8ch you delusional faggot. This is where the big boys discuss REAL politics. Heh.