/cum/: Sopa de macaco edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
nypost.com/2017/10/17/fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-controversial-nuclear-deal/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/obama-russia-nuclear-deal-bribery-plot-fbi-investigation-kremlin-a8005641.html
judiciary.senate.gov/meetings/10/18/2017/oversight-of-the-us-department-of-justice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw no zombie korean gf

Don't understand why women don't like me

Am a really nice guy

bad edishn

Stale meme

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

Shut the fuck up you're a stale meme

I'm back from work you guys, no batting cages this week.

My employer (who I see like twice a year) stopped by while I was working though and said I do an amazing job.

UMA

Blow me faggot

>tfw not hikikomori

t. huezilian on vacation

Ah, I've finally crossed paths with another man who values the mind over the body.

The world neds more men like you.

I feel empathetic towards women who didn't do anything remotely risky but still got sexually harassed.

But the #metoo thing on twitter and facebook is funny because half the women I know who used it so far are complete fucking whores without zero impulse control or a sense of safety.

Like, 2 of them are fucking sugarbabbies, with 1 who went to Dubai. No shit you got sexually assaulted you dumb cunt.

>Blow me faggot

don't let them fool you with niceness, they just don't want to give you a raise

I got like $320 for 2 hours of work, I don't really want a raise

More stale memes nigga u wack

tfw worthless

>More stale memes nigga u wack

Going to watch anime

>Going to watch anime

kys

get cancer

get a gf

Hey I'm not a virgin. I fucked my cousin

no

get some

How did it happen?

wow nice

bet you kiss girls faggot

no

Niggers are the reason I don't have a gf

>pajeet scammers call my dad
>say the federal reserve is giving him money for some mishap they did
>they tell him he can get the money at walmart
>nevermind they didn't even know his name
why are scammers so fucking retarded, they are literally being successful by desperately scraping the bottom of the deepest barrel

had a dream last night where I was marrying a black girl but nobody would take me to go get my hair cut and my beard trimmed and I was really upset but my black wife and her family didnt care they loved me for who I was

lol faggot
t. nigger

don't care

Because people like this guy exist

Nigger loving piece of shit

You're the reason the white race is dying

i have a gf, blacks didn't stop me

because i married a black girl in a dream?

tfw no gf to come home from work to see

Post the merchant one.

Yes

Nigger lovers like you need to be lynched

shitstains like me with no gf should have genocided

i will have a foreign gf and there is nothing niggers can do to stop me!

I like blacks

White women can't resist the BIG ASIAN COCK

dire

Where do you guys live that girls actually like black guys. Everytime I check a dating website I see most of the girls (white or asians at least) have "no blacks" on their page. It makes me feel bad for the black dudes desu

Define white

Paranoid populists driven by fear and insecurities

in the middle of nowhere (where there are few black people)

lol this

haha tru dat

i am a slob

state supplied gfs when?

Got a new (used) microwave the other day and finally got it up. It was a bitch since the walls are concrete and I only have a rotary drill, but whatever; it got done.

I'm pretty happy about it.

>Neo-Nazi and National Front organiser quits movement, comes out as gay, opens up about Jewish heritage

Life is funny

what are those house thingys on the wall?

*rips it in canadian*

Ceramic kitsch

Why do canadians put food in the microwave?

looks like (((they))) shut it down after all

Whomst? I'm going to join identity evropa

Anyone have gender dysphoria here?

I think I'm female to male

@80705334
unironically kys

Decor.

Because Canada is cold, and it's the only way our food stays warm.

>FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow
>Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.
>Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions.

Wow, so the Obama administration was found colluding with Russia? Why isn't this all over the news?

I'm gender fluid ya normie

no

Democrats=good
Republicans=bad

Kevin Wilshaw

need a japanese gf

Literally who?

adding an infinite amount of genders is a great way to get snowflakes to shut the fuck up about them, nobody would care to know that many.

Source: grandpa's facebook

retardican propoganda obama a good boy he dindu nuffin drumpf is a literal nazi and also hitler as well

some guy from the UK who's organization is completely irrelevant

Eric Striker isn't Jewish or gay don't worry

>tfw you feel your gf's heartbeat against your chest

Eric striker hates Jews more than I do. Prehaps more than anyone in the world

>Eric Striker
Literally who?

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

nypost.com/2017/10/17/fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-controversial-nuclear-deal/

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/obama-russia-nuclear-deal-bribery-plot-fbi-investigation-kremlin-a8005641.html

It's real sweety

i really like those houses! nice kitchen decs

judiciary.senate.gov/meetings/10/18/2017/oversight-of-the-us-department-of-justice

The hearing on Obama's collusion with Russia is tomorrow, it's expected that they aren't going to allow questioning though.

What’s your favorite state in Mexico?

he's literally irrelevant and he party is controlled opposition

Nuevo Leon

want to try that again?

well excuse me princess. I didn't sleep at all last night. I feel quite dizzy and nauseous now

kill yourself

you are the dancing queen
young and sweet
only 17

Oooh that was me!

>I'll never have a cute Anime gf
What's the point in living

mine

i woke up feeling like i'd just given blood this morning

woooow. she is so flirtatious and with good lips. I wish she were my mom-mommy

I used to have gender dysphoria and I even went to a clinic to start the process of getting hormones once. Fortunately, I came to my senses and I am now just a crossdressing bisexual.

when girls have big lips it's cute but when i have big lips you guys call me a nigger