Feels thread

Wife died a couple of days ago(not disclosing exactly), just want some kind words, since I lost her at a very young age, she was (very, very) young, and now seems I can't find motivation to go on with life.

Whichever advice is appreciated.

Pic unrelated, but PT mostly, if you need to know.

Dude I'm sorry, it must be horrible.

o chan não é o melhor lugar pra buscar consolo
melhoras,op

isso, e melhor falar con amigos ou a senpaiília, tenha fortaleça OP

haha

Oh man, i feel so sorry for you.
But the best thing you can do is find someone close tou you and talk about it. Tjis isn't the best place for that.
I hope all goes well for you.

Ty.

Sei, já busquei consolo com a sampaília e amigos, agora só chinz.

Ty, bruh.

Tyvm, bruh. Tyty.

Xô, doxxer! Não é hora.

Qual o seu problema?

Caramba OP, eu espero tudo de bom pra você, perder alguém é uma dor que realmente parte o coração.

Hey bro, just do whatever you like to do. We all will eventually die.
Life sucks, people come and go, one day at the top the next at the bottom.
Wahe guru!

Ty, bruh. Ta realmente complicado. Só posso esperar agora e ver se a dor passa.

Ty, bruh. Cheguei no fundo então. Me mantendo vivo pelos meus pais, minhas tias e meus sogros.

Vlw pelo consolo.

Menos uma merdalher no mundo.

OP is a fat 30yo who married a 14yo girl and was bragging about it a few months ago. He is a disgusting pig, do not give condolences to him.

Que situação triste, camarada. Não pense nenhuma bobagem; a vida progride num piscar de olhos e toda gente se vai, mais cedo ou mais tarde. Compartilhe este sentimento com outras pessoas que também o tem, é a coisa mais reconfortante a se fazer nessas situações.

E como disse o outro anão ali em cima, este não é exatamente o melhor espaço para buscar consolo. Tem muito sujeito vil e degenerado aqui.

Muitíssimo obrigado, camarada! Não espero muito daqui, somente buscando algum consolo do espaço que já me causou tanto problema.

Tyvm, bruh.

Em que animu kawaii a tua waifu morreu?

Hey, man. I'm really sorry for your loss.

I'll pray for her soul and yours.

Tyvm, bruh! Been praying for her soul since the first minute. Hoping she can forgive me for the shitty husband I was, couldn't give her the life she deserved.

wat happened

Cala a boca criança, aqui ninguem é casado.
0/10 b8

She got sick, multiple sources. Sadly she couldn't be saved, many clinical complications made it impossible.

Só posso pedir consolo. Nada mais que eu possa fazer. Espero que tenha uma vida feliz, irmão.

m'lady tipperino

>religion in 2017

Sup Forums is the last place you should be posting looking for sympathy. It sucks that your mom threw out your dakimakura, user. Hide it under a generic pillow case next time.

sorry to hear man, hope you can get better

remember, OP

it ends when you want it to end

I'm sure she is in a better place now and that she's thankful for all you did for her and the time you had together.

Don't focus on the negative. I bet you did your best as a husband. All you can do now is to try to live a life you'll be proud to tell her about when you're reunited in the next life.

>essere italiANO
>essere un tip nell' sombrero
como relóggio de lavoro

Cheer up,but firstly go to sleep now.

It's fine, religion is mostly cultural for me; Still want my wife to be ok right now, since I'll never marry again. Just waiting for my day from now on.

Don't know what that is. Ty, I guess. Just wanna collect some sympathy, even if not much.

>never marry again

you should, you should move on and eventually find another person to share your life with

>m'laderino argentipperino

I hope you find new true love.

I didnt know there were regions with lots of dutch blood in south america tho, are there lots of dutch last names there?

Tyvm, bruh. Hoping I can eat again in the next few days. Been hard.

Ty, even if it seems like a troll, I did think about it.

Hope she is, been praying to her before and after she passed; Now seems she is the soul I direct my prayers to, morning and night. Will wait for the next life so I can at least tell her how the world is for the living.

Slept last night, finally. Ate today again, also finally. Tyvm for the sympathy, bruh. Will try to crash again in a few mins.

Sadly, I never had children with her, we we're both young, didn't have the chance. Decided to have one in her death bed, which makes it worse for me, can't even think about it. Will just work hard and waste my life now(in my free time), as I think she might feel the joy; But she went without, so I'll go without.

Tyvm for sympathy, bruh.

Maybe, those are colonial(and concieved) references, can't be sure about the last names.

lol