instagram.com/p/BdjifGigRuD/
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/80173834/#80176196
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/YFaloFHNrPXZjK0oxWEwyw/
youtube.com/watch?v=A9XtDyDUjIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always

>Making an OP 10+ posts early

>10 posts early
>not putting the deal that just happened, and the only deal in the past week, in the news section
horrible effort

Thank G-d Soria is the White Sox'x problem now. Mexicutioner more like Be shit and lose the game

>GNATS

He'll only be our problem for half a year until we swarzak him

Does this look like a dicks herpes thread you dumb fag

Angels!

wrong thread kneelball

that's the most recent news there is, bro, you post your own links

MARINERS!

a-anyone else get their jersey fleece blanket for 40% off?

holy shit guys I figured it all out

Cubs trade Baez and Almora to the Marlins
Marlins trade Yelich and Castro to the Cubs

All Hail Lord Coop.

Nats desu senpai

I like how the Dodgers are somehow saving money and getting better this off-season. The fact that based Andrew Friedman somehow managed to trade McCarthy, Kazmir and Gonzalez for Matt Kemp still boggles my mind. This new trade for Alexander just got as an upgraded Lefty reliever that has the 2nd best groundball rate in all of basedball (behind Zack Britton) AND they got 5 years of control of him is crazy. We're all saying "who" is Jake Peters, but watch him become the next Chris Taylor and makes Chicago look stupid for trading for him.

We can never forget that we choked the World Series at home, but I like how Andrew isn't letting that stop him from dreaming big and build a consistent smart baseball team for years to come. Getting under the salary cap this year means he has someone in mind that he really really wants in next year's FA. Machado? Harper? Trading for Stanton? Who knows.

ohai

Jake peter wasn't even in the top 30 of their loaded farm system
He's a literal who

I'm cold and there's no baseball.

twitter.com/jonmorosi/status/949075294144663552

>For #Dodgers, Jake Peter could replace Charlie Culberson on depth chart as an infield-first super utility player. Peter, as with Culberson, is described as having very good makeup. @MLB @MLBNetwork

If nothing else, he'll replace Charlie Cluberson. Peters is younger at 25, and has some upside to be something more. He only has Logan Forsythe ahead of him at 2nd go he'll have a chance to earn a job like Taylor did. I still want the Dodgers to continue shedding salary and getting good players in return like they've been doing. But we really need a 2nd ace behind Kershaw. Maybe that comes from within and our farm system but we won't know until Spring Training.

>want the Dodgers to continue shedding salary and getting good players in return like they've been doing
Like trading for Kemp?

>not realizing that trade was only a part of Andrew Friedman's plan and Kemp and his contract will be traded before the season begins.

Friedman is playing 6D Chess.

>Machado? Harper? Trading for Stanton? Who knows.
Friedman will probably sign some broken down old pitchers, maybe bring back Billingsley or something, and you faggots will think it's the most genius move ever until 5 years later those pitchers are traded for a worse contract.

If Kemp had any trade value Atlanta would've gotten value for him, not Adrian Gonzalez.

>being this butt blasted that the Dodgers almost won the World Series with a team that is only going to get better in years to come thanks to a top 5 farm system and prospects like Seager and Bellinger panning out.

I'm actually a Dodgers fan. I just hate the literally Jewish front office's penny-pinching ways. If they had signed Scherzer or Lester instead of trying to cut corners and catch lightning in a bottle with fuckers like Brandon McCarthy, the Dodgers would have a championship already. The Dodgers front office is massively incompetent and gets bailed out by money.

Black Trout coming back lads

Hey you never know. Crazier shit had happened. That 2013 Boston and L.A trade in August was the most insane deal in MLB history as far as the money, contracts and players are concerned. Trying to trade an overrated OF with just 2 years of control at a contract below the market value isn't as hard. The Dodgers really just need one AL team to want to buy Kemp's contract because they view him as an upside over their current options at DH. It's not that crazy.

Yeah people think the Dodgers are big spenders and Yankees West, but in reality they have been really stingy when it comes to giving out big contracts under this new friedman regime. They have had no problems taking on big contracts in that 2013 Boston trade, but that was about getting Gonzalez and getting good in the short term. Now that they've built a foundation of young players, there being tight whenever it's possible.

Look I'm still analy devastated we lost at home in Game 7. But if this past year has taught me anything, it's that Friedman has earned the right to play Jewish business man as much he wants. It almost earned us a World Series ring.

>The Dodgers really just need one AL team to want to buy Kemp's contract because they view him as an upside over their current options at DH. It's not that crazy.
There are like 2 teams where Kemp would be an upgrade at DH and neither of them are really in the market for a $20 mil per year player. Dodgers will either have to DFA Kemp and eat the money or send back someone like Stewart or Joc.

Where do you think Anthony Recker will end up this season?

>want to play the show
>dont want to look at judges weird face everytime i turn it on
wat do?

Is he even a major league? What even were his stats for the 2017 season and what team did he play for?

>Is he even a major league? What even were his stats for the 2017 season and what team did he play for?
He played for the Braves last season.

No one is going to take Matt Kemp's contract to upgrade their DH spot when they have have their pick of literally any of the guys still on the market who hit better last year and will cost less. The Dodgers will have to eat most of the contract or include prospects of varying worth without taking much back [i.e. get the other team to "buy" a prospect"].

>Eric Hosmer agrees to 7 year $165 m deal to marlins per sources

>It's real
JEETS

instagram.com/p/BdjifGigRuD/
Name a more Reddit player

>Dodgers will either have to DFA Kemp and eat the money or send back someone like Stewart or Joc.
i mean, they could eat part of his contract when they trade him over (send cash and kemp to agreed terms). they dont have to have the other team eat his entire contract for him to be traded, which means they dont have to trade someone like stewart or joc with him

>Name a more Reddit player
josh reddit

I swear to god if cubes fans start calling him that...

you guys excited to see King Kris win another MVP this year?

I'm excited to see the Cusbs butt blasted by the Dodgers again at home. I'm a Mariners fan, but seeing the Cusbs booty blasted at home was was glorious. It was almost as good as seeing the Dodgers choke in the playoffs again...

They will likely have to eat most of it, which they might well be okay with. I don't really know if someone out there wants Matt Kemp for like, say, $10M a year for two years.

Shohei ohtani

>cusb fans thought they were getting ohtani too
l o l

>you will never be a handsome 6'5" mvp 3b and have your 5/10 waifu on her knees stuffing her mouth with your horse schlong while she gargles the words "king kris" through the mucus and saliva oozing out the sides of her mouth and down her chin

why even live

>5/10 waifu
That doesn't sound appealing if she's only 5/10

if kris bryant can live with this reality, then so can i

>he thinks I'm an Mariners fan
>he thinks everyone is the same person
k e k

>b-baka i-im not even a mariners fan uguuu ^_^

>his pathetic attempts of banter have failed
>better start stuttering
l e l

Lmfao faggot azz nigga u aint no shit from da sea lol yall sum pussy ass bitches at da sea u dnt 3ven nut in bitches lmao!!

lol, a literal chimp-out

Your banter is very, very bad. I bet you like shit waifus

Oh hey I recognize this
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/80173834/#80176196
>Ohtani is coming to the cubs. Theres a reason they were the only team left in the running even though they are most out of place with his qualifications. Its because he already chose the cubs and is testing the market.
loving
every
laugh

> (You)
>>he thinks everyone is the same person
>k e k
Oops, forgot quote

Cubs are going to win under King Kris and then Big Bryce is going to be signed and hit some walk off bombs at Wrigley. And then the mass suicides on /mlb/ will begin.

Woah wtf, when did Tim Tebow start playing baseball?

Just like ohtani coming to the cubs was a sure thing too?

brooce hooper is the best affliction I can think of for the cubs

Darvish to Yanks. Within the next 12 hours.

BTFO by cubs fag lel

So this Cubs fan who was lecturing all of us about how he was 100% certain the Cubs were going to get Ohtani is now saying he never wanted Ohtani?? I taste sour grapes.

Who said either of those things

>Who said either of those things
He clearly said the cusb fan who's currently assravaged

doyers lol

Read up. Dont see anything

lol ok, I'm sure you don't

>being this assblasted by cusb fag calling you out you proceed to make up baseless claims.
Truly sad

>make up baseless claims
>Ohtani is coming to the cubs. Theres a reason they were the only team left in the running even though they are most out of place with his qualifications. Its because he already chose the cubs and is testing the market.
lol, you're just as dumb as he is

ah, I see. filenames dont match and its taken a month apart
>he thinks everyone is the same person
k e k
Also where did anyone say they dont want ohtani?
Intellectually dominated by your own words. Truly subpar philosopher

>cubs fans in charge of this general's mental gymnastics
Can you wake up already Yankees fans, I hate you but I'd much rather have you around than this one gay Cubs faggot living in his own fantasy world.

It's almost 3 AM and this one Cubs fan is still awake shitposting and denying his instances of being BTFO. Sad!

>you can't change filenames, it's impossible!
sad and pathetic, not even worth a (You)

Ohtani to the Cubs was the stone cold lock of the century, of the week. But he couldn't handle playing the man's league. And he was going to go to the Mariners, but then he found out Nintendo dumped them and didn't want to be associated with that sort of failure.

>stone cold lock of the century, of the week. But he couldn't handle playing the man's league
Do I need to remind you which league has won the past 5 All Star Games and has dominated interleague play?

You can and its possible. I'd say its unlikely. Do you always play the part of the fool when youre wrong?

What did they put in your Boystown cocktail tonight? You're not thinking rationally my friend. You should lie down and get some rest.

I'm a Mets fan but I agree with the Cubs fan that the NL is the man's league.

>Playing easy mode means you win mode
Good thing the Cubs beat the baby league at their own game.

>gaydudes

Using the DH, which was occupied by Schwarbage in 4 of those games. Keep getting those free outs.

>arcade league apologists absolutely cannot handle any sort of banter

pathetic

>I'd say its unlikely
That's why you search with image hash instead of filename
>archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/YFaloFHNrPXZjK0oxWEwyw/
>every post with this image is shitposting against the dodgers and cardinals, posting in a bears threads, or talking about the cubs
>but it's not him I swear
Laughing at both your lives

You're straight outta r/baseball c.October 2016, how do you know what banter is?

>Have a BA of over .400
>Including the lead off hit that lead to the World Series winning run.
And he didn't even play all year. What's the excuse for people who are actually paid to hit balls?

That he's now effectively garbage and ultimately it doesn't matter going forward.

>being this assblasted about (yous)
lol how can babby leaguers even compete

You do know baseball doesn't have goalposts, so why are you moving them?

>Wrigley Field actually displays this year-round

>whos fans attempting to talk shit when they have a big red down arrow plastered all over their stadium

>get exposed for being an idiot
>tries to deflect to something else
l. o. l.

>he doesn't know how image hashes work
lulz

Whatever you say homo

Trip goes on BAJP

youtube.com/watch?v=A9XtDyDUjIU
Go Cubs Go