These are called "freedom fries" in the USA

These are called "freedom fries" in the USA.

>Americans were so butthurt about the French that they removed the word french from french fries

they're chips you stupid frog

This

those are bagels you faggots

And now the very same people who were so butthurt because the French were against the war in Irak will vote for a guy who was against the war in Irak.

>being 60% black "white" country

u mad?

No one calls them "Freedom fries", or "French fries:, they're simply called "fries". I've never heard anyone actually use French of Freedom when referring to them.

Yes, and?

Now that you mention it, yeah pretty much.

what an autist

what the fuck else would our fries be called frenchy?

MFW Belgians invented them

They're originally Belgium anyway

Well I mean they aren't even from France. I thought you WANTED us to stop calling them French. Damn stuck-up frogs.

You get fried by you freedom?

Thoes are obviously fried peaces of thin yellow shit strains.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Freedom"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Eating them will liberate you from years of expected life.

Its 'fries', as in "a side of fries." We even say, "I'll take a large fry."

"Chips".

Say it and relish the new lingua franca.

mmm
you can taste the freedom with every bite

USA is the most totalitarian empire. They put x-ray body scanners and grab people's genitals at the airport. They can't even use language properly because of political correctness. America is not free indeed.

It's just "fries" Would you like fries with that?

Those are called Diabetes Pills here.

Freedom tastes good with extra salt.

here is our brave congressmen holding a press conference that the house cafeteria will no longer be serving """""french""""" fries and instead will ONLY serve freedom fries

germans call them pommes frites or just pommes

Canadian airports are still using the so-called naked full body scan images being removed from airports in the United States because the three-dimensional images are considered too revealing.

You'll just have to find somewhere else to smuggle your heroin, moose.

Those are some gross looking chips.

Enough. You aren't proving shit. It's just "fries". You're not pissing off French people by posting this nonsense.

its the "go after the low hanging fruit of the us to show what an enlightened European you are." episode

the people just call them fries.
some local buisnesses started calling them freedom fries to get 'muh freedum' peoples money.
I dont know any corporation that calls them freedom fries. usually 'french fries' or just 'fries'
'Chips' only when they come with fish

Maybe Kansas decided to follow the congressional cafeteria, because that's the only place I recall it being done.

ONLY WIDE, THICC CUT FRIES ARE CALLED CHIPS YOU FUCKING LIMEYS. REGULAR FRIES ARE NOT CHIPS.

Clearly we are, because one came and made a post about it.

Chips are cut bigger
Fuck off Ahmed

Says the country which has literally has an agency such as the TSA that violates your own law called the 4th Amendment.

You have the most divisive leftwing politicians ever known. Hillary telling whites it was their fault. Obama incited more violence against the police. Lynch want to 'reform' your police although it is in functional form. Truly, your country is in decadent state.

>pommes frites
thats the original name in french used all over the world

Anglos must change the name because they are too autistic to pronounce french.

you mean tater wedges?

oi, real funny cunt, call me that again and ill go have a giggle with ur mum

you should record yourself saying it for us

>tfw order a liberation on a bun with a side of freedom fries and large 2nd Amendment Dew for lunch every single day

Diabetus is a small price to pay for such liberties.

Sounds like steakhouse fries.
Only places I've ever seen anything called "chips" are fried fish joints.

To be fair, when we say "pommes" we don't pronounce it french.

Everywhere I've been just shorthands them to "fries".

>Lemon shakes
>Shakes
>Lemon flavored

What in the world? It exists?

>we don't pronounce it french.
Speak for yourself, pleb.

Fuck off Ahmed you aren't a real pom

The only people who want to speak french are the french.

Also...
>French are anglo, no?

Never once have I heard French Fries called Freedom Fries ever here.

Mfw when Canada has its own TSA that violates .......

Oh wait you don't have any rights

Fuck you all with your bong English. Fried potato slices are whats called chips, not fries. Use standardized English.

No one ever actually called them freedom fries.
>we just said that to piss off the french

weeb

Please deactivate this german proxy you joke.

Its Erdapfelstäbchenfrtiertgoldbraun.

Its not like you even try to be german. Eine schande.

So you go to the next Frittenschmiede and order "eine pomm mayo", or what? I'd rather be a pleb than living in an area where that is considered normal..."eine pommayo"...damn

Thanks for acknowledging, senpaitachi

That sounds like the Yahoo-Babelfish translation of the menu in a chinese restaurant in Denmark.

"1/2 chicken - 1/2 Kücken"

>Belgium
>a real organic country

I call them tater tots.

>freedom fries
>mfw I've literally never heard anyone say that

To have you complain about my articulation?

Fine, chups.

Those are "crisps".

Say it with me period stain, "crisps".

I swear to God I don't know how brits fuck up the english language so bad. They made it but they can't even speak it.