finland
yes

no
I like women to act like women

Flag
No

>Libertystan
>Yes

Tomboy-ish girls are wife material. Not the grr rawr bulldyke softball & drinking sort, but the feminine variety. Good wives and moms.

Femboys desu.

I am a tomboy but I have a feminine, fragile heart as well.

I dated a tomboy. She was too energetic and cheerful

Not acceptable, all tomboys should be psychopathic androids, otherwise it doesn't count.

tomboy =/= dyke

You're dumb.

I want a C-130 gf

Be my friend

:)

flag
yes

Ik denk dat je misschien te aardig bent. Maak geintjes die beledigend overkomen. Tomboys houden van beledigen maar zullen het zelf niet initieren.

They are "tomboys", "don't get along with other women" and have male "friends" because they are literally physically incapable of not getting constantly gorillafucked by more and more men.

They don't have other female friends because they are such whores that other women talk shit to them constantly about it or criticise it, so they can't keep female friends, while male "friends" are basically a waiting list to fuck them.

My first gf was a "tomboy"; she let me fuck her up the ass any time and all, then cheated on me with 3 different guys over a very short period of time, when single she got fucking DP'd IN PUBLIC on a swingset in her tiny town, everyone fucking knows..

She'd fucked like 26 guys by the age of 20.

NEVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
THROUGHOUT THE LIFETIME OF THE UNIVERSE date a "tomboy"

good post

post a photo of her