Mfw I realize the Imperials are literally the EU

>mfw I realize the Imperials are literally the EU
>mfw the Nords are actually the racist exiters
>mfw this game tricked me into hating everyone else just because they speak differently and have different faiths

>vanilla
>low graphics
>500x313

what the fuck is this an xbox screenshot

But Skyrim belongs to the nords though, not the redguards. They have all of Hammerfell to keep fucking up, they don't need to come to skyrim, rape the shit out of people, and ruin it's rich culture and beautiful people with their awfulness.

>tricked

redpilled

>Hammerfell for Redguards
>Blackmarsh for Argonians
>Cyrodiil for Imperials
>Skyrim for EVERYONE

Fuck outta here.

There is something you are ignoring.

The Thalmor. They encourage the Stormcloak rebellion because it would make it easier for them to take over the Empire. At the end of the day, being pro-Stormcloak is being pro-Thalmor. You have to play the long game here. Support the Empire holding Skyrim to be unified enough to beat the Thalmor. Than you can start talking about Skyrim independence.

The imperials are the British empire
The nords are American Revolutionaries

>mfw plebs actually play this shite game

No. The minute the empire turned their back on Talos is the minute all true nords lost their faith in the empire.

You faggots are supposed to stay on Sup Forums with the rest of the RPGCodex faeces.

>worshiping the divines
>not worshiping the daedra

the nords are the evil racist "little englanders"

You are right for the game's sake, but doesn't apply to anything in real life since the UK isn't likely to be invaded by anyone

Don't forget about "muh 6 million snow elves".

Can't humans and elves get along fine? Both created equal civilisations.

Beast Races OUT!

I'm conflicted as fuck now I think about it.

Before Brexit, I was pro-Imperial. On the grounds that Ulfric is a cunt, and that the truce was forged because we were losing hard. Not to mention the fact that the Empire while it was up was mighty as fuck, and got shit done and protected from a ton of shit.

Now, with all I've learned during the Brexit event, I can strongly see why the Stormcloaks get so worked up about stuff.
>Fucking cat people sat outside my towns stealing shit
>Fucking Elves living here, and talking shit constantly
>They ban my fucking religion because cunt elves said so

I think I'd fucking rebel as well, but the Empire side seems to still make sense.

Is this what not being a liberal feels like? Taking on new info, actually processing it, and learning about things?

Jesus fucking Christ.

>A game from 2011
>Talking about the EU
Shitpost prime

if you picked imperial you need to go back to plebbit

When you think about it, Skyrim is pretty fucking multicultural. Just take a look at the townsfolk, it's like half non-nords

Anyone here played The Elder Scrolls Online

>feminist tough women fantasy everywhere
>a whole story arc about fighting an evil High Elf rebel faction that wants to racially purify auridon
>muh dark elf slavery of dindu argonians

Fun game though for an MMO desu

The game reeks of SJW bullshit. From the occasional lesbian vibes to the married gays in that one werewolf quest.

Fuck the writers.

Ironically, the redguard (fusion between niggers and sand niggers) get to be as racist and exclusive as possible, because they're not white.

top kek

I should also note the whole "WE WUZ KANGZ" quest zone for the redguards too, despite the fact that they fled to Tamriel as refugees.

But picking imperiel is the right thing. The Nords were being controlled by the elves who manufractured the rebellion, and were waiting for a civil war to fracture the country beyong repair.

You can find all this info in ingame jounals that confirms the elves thought the dragons coming was a lucky break since then ulfric could escape and continue the civil war.

You're fucking retarded and literally making shit up to justify how your own country hasn't already gone to shit. The elves try their hardest to quell the Nord uprising so that they can "unite all Tamriel" and the imperials fell for the meme. On top of that, they imperials are so cucked they don't even have the balls to fight back.

The thalmor don't have the manpower to actually occupy cyrodil or skyrim.

Wrong.

The Thalmor have nothing even resembling control over the Stormcloak.

And the only scenario in which the Aldmeri Dominion gains anything from the Civil War is if it ends in a stalemate. An independent Skyrim or a stronger Empire is neither in the Thalmor's interest.

Sounds like you need to check them journals yourself.

Skyrim for Nords and Dark Elves

I didn't find the nords that racist to be honest. Ulfric will love you regardless of your race if you serve skyrim and the interestsame of its people.

>t. ashnigger

shit game

oblivion is better

The didn't enforce Talos non-worship until Ulfric came along.

So progresive :)

"You should have acted. They are already here. The Elder Scrolls told of their return. Their defeat was merely delay, until the time after Oblivion opened, when the sons of Skyrim would spill their own blood. But no one wanted to believe, believe they even exist. And when the truth finally dawned, it dawned in fire. But… there is one they fear in their tongue, he is Dovakiin, Dragonborn”

By Keks will. dragons are real and a aryan dragonborn will rise in this world.

>What is the White-Gold Concordat?

Don't think I don't see those ears popping out of your robe.

the thalmor justicars are sharia patrols

Imperial city is London

The removal of talos worship is the criminalisation of Christianity and denial of christs divinity.

Empire is UK govt