Okay, so is it actually funny, or what?

Okay, so is it actually funny, or what?
Who is doing meme propaganda here, the people saying its good or the people shitting on it.
Too much fake news, and I can't risk watching bad comedy, I get a rash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtjf3P--owI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's Amy Schumer. What do you expect?

I don't know, user, I haven't seen her perform.
What should I expect?

It's shit

saged

I've been meaning to watch it just because of all the "controversy" (whining) about it, but it feels like homework. Looks like a bunch of gross out sex jokes and saying obnoxious shit real loud until you laugh.

Has nobody really seen it?
What if its actually good, and we all got scammed out of seeing it by reverse SJWs?

Someone should take the bullet for the rest of us and do some reconnaissance.

vagina jokes. a lot.

HAHAH MY PUSSY TAKES A LOT OF BLACK DICKS! IM GETTING FATTER TOO! BLACK DICKS IN MY FAT PUSSY!! IM BETTER THAN MEN!

way better than any right-wing """"""comedy""""""

Honestly the feeling i came away with from thus was "where we're the fucking jokes?"

And the tangent about the girls dying at her movie and turning that into a joke were in really poor taste.

Skip to 7:10, you'll find out everything you need to know about this special user.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rtjf3P--owI

youre just mad she BTFO you

Doonesbury is fucking awful

DAILY REMINDER: This fat pig has connections to pedo's in high places.
Sen Chuck Schumer fought to have a known pedo brought into the country, and once he got in, went on to sexually assault a 12 year old girl.

Actually saw with my roommates for the post st. Patrick's day drink and it was Fucking terrible. Jokes about smelly her pussy is and how she fished poop put of her butthole book sat on either side to a tribute to murder victims. It's ALL smug gross out jokes and "I'm Amy Schumer and I'm fat but I fuck a ton of guys lol"

I wish I was exaggerating for Sup Forums but it was awful, one funny joke the entire time (the brave one).

DELETE THIS

>i dont find this comedian funny
>therefore i must tell everyone

why does this only happen with women

This guy lecturing anyone on comedy is tantamount to a fucking crime against humanity due to the sheer fucking audacity.

>lets all talk about amy schumer again

No thanks.

Saged

Holy shit, it took me way too long to realize that was an attack helicopter.

Every american is literally obsessed with this woman wtf??

Also saged

>yfw Amy Schumers' manager has paid shills to visit websites and create spam threads to get people talking about her and everyone takes the bait

also saged

that bitch is delusional

Because Schumer is the comedian du jour. People have mocked and critiqued bad yet high profile comedians for decades like Andrew Dice Clay, Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, Larry the Cable Guy, or Jeff Dunham. All men. Now get out of here you underage poster.

dat nose tho

Why I don't fucking get is if the "SJW" and "Alt-Right" both fully believe that the media lies and twists facts to the other side's favor...who the fuck is listening to them in the first place?

I always hear both sides say "oh the media didn't cover this...OF COURSE THEY DIDN'T". If the media fucking lies so much, why do they even exist?

>I am strong and beautiful
lmao

even normies are bashing it

it's legitimate shit

Never bothered with her. Was she funny at one point? hivemind twats pushing agenda's need not bother replying

it's funny how delusional she is

i'm convinced the whole comic has just been elaborately setting up the concept of your post as the punchline

i enjoyed her comedy central show for the most part. had some good sketches.

damn.....Amy looks like THAT?

all skin tight to show every roll

wow

>administration

literally blaming drumpf just lmao what a nasty woman

Seriously it's like fucking Tom Preston giving art lectures or Chrischan instructing people how to be a good person.

am i seriously going to see this leathered ham on Sup Forums every fucking day? STOP

No way you're not a shill, OP.

Imagine

somewhere out there is a man who had sex with Amy Scumher

it's absolute wet dog shit.
There is no way anyone can find this funny unless you get off on how cringy it is.

>That gif

>Amy you suck
>"oh you little troll"
>Yeah that person is right, you suck for this and this reason
>"OMG the media are controlled by Trump to shut me down"

Alt-right? Her shit is just stale now. She needs to man up, Dane Cook never bitched and moaned about "alt-right" hate when his shit became old-hat.

hisssssss

I never liked Doonesbury as a kid because I don't understand it, damn it's shit when you can.

Thr nicest thing I can say about this special (and I watched it, in full) is that is was very very apparent that I am not the target demographic of her style of comedy. Not even target adjacent. That alone separates me from enjoying it because these jokes aren't for me, people like me, or people around me. And it doesn't translate well either.

I like watching Bill Engvall. His comedy is mostly about his wife, kids, family, and doing family things like vacations and travelling. While I don't have a family of my own and have never been on vacation, his comedy translates. It's funny to people without kids.

Schumer talking about how on the BEST of days her vag smells like a barnyard animal just isn't funny. And her making it one run on 'gag' that lasts 20 minutes is horrendous.

Two objective observations to consider; when watching stand up, multiple cameras are pointed at the audience. The best reactions get edited into the final product. In her special I caught this so few times and the camera zooms in real tight to usually one or two women (the whores laughing at whore 'jokes') and all the people around them are all stone faced.

Second; the complete silence of the SJW's, feminists and other female comics. You'd think these would be the people to back her up the most and even arrange upvote and ratings boosts for her, but no. It's like they all know she's terrible and can't bring themselves to pretend, so they sit there silently and hope it blows over and her fifteen minutes end and she disappears.

Does she really fuck a lot of guys or is it all bs?

Men can be gold diggers just as much as women.

I'd put my dick in a hambeast for a taste of the sweet life.

Engval is my favorite of the blue collars too. He just has a layer of likability on top of his actual material.

I'd fuck amy in a second, but just sounds like she's just trying to be like that other lewd female comedian that talks about fucking blacks all the time. Forgot her name but she's actually decent

I watched it twice. Barely cracked a smile at all.

How often does she talk about her vagina?

>I'd fuck amy in a second

Lease-a Figurelli

Nobody likes it. I'm still not entirely sure who actually watches it, or even worse who buys tickets for her specials.

Sup Forums always had the tendency to ironically shitpost about things they dislike mostly because if openly just say that you dislike somebody or something you will meet responses like "not your personal army" and "fuck off back to x". It's easier to get replies and make people pay attention to a subject by pretending to like its obvious downsides. If you haven't realized this yet then you're either helplessly retarded or new to the game.

>There's virtually no good conservative comedy
Has nothing to do with the fact that you get cancelled for expressing conservative leaning views on Twitter.

Literally
>0/10 not even mad try harder faggot

to me it's not funny because it's gross. its a fat smelly pig telling me her pussy is fat and big and smelly for an hour. its fucking sick

keep in mind that i'm your average Sup Forums loser, I just spent 40 mins in a thread talking about piss bottle theory and whether or not this guy's cum box is recyclable or if he should just throw it away. thats normal for me

amy DUDE MY VAGINA LMAO is gross for me

>DUDE VAGINA LMAO

Is she related to that commie Chuck, by any chance? Would explain a lot.

>implying hollyjew would greenlit something right-wing

> selling out arenas around the world
> worth 1 million

Who's this hambeast trying to fool?

>Amy Smegma

>I am the first female comic selling out arenas all over the world

It's unironically sexist of her to disregard/ignore the career and achievements of female comics who have come before her (like Joan Rivers).

this

>no third world tour
>all over the world

>vagina "jokes"
>sex "jokes"
>that serious bit about fucking _gun control_ with not even a hint of comedy

She sucked and I have no idea what they were thinking when they put this special up on Netflix. Even worse, they're doing away with the 5-star rating system apparently solely because of this video.

Only dykes are funny female comedians

Man, I can believe she would joke about her life, body, and personal experience. She is so unlike every comedian and I hate her for it.

That shit pisses me off the most. If you have a political joke or a joke about someone in the government, fine. But just getting on stage and spouting off your opinion with no hint of comedy is in poor taste, no matter who does it.

I agree that there is no good conservative comedy. But there's no good nice comedy either. Saying mean things that angers others is funny.

She certainly felt more genuine at one point. The problem is she was chosen as a feminist icon for some reason and skyrocketed to the fucking sun despite the fact that there were tons of female comics doing the exact same shtick. I have no reason why she was the one who got the break, she feels like a watered-down Lisa Lampanelli.
Feminist propaganda aside, Schumer blew up before she had the opportunity to truly perfect her material. It feels like taking a middle act and thrusting them into the echelon of arena comics.
Her material probably wouldn't be spectacular, but I feel like it'd certainly be less derivative and easy.

Brian Regan. That guys so clean he could do his set on Sesame Street and still manages to be one of the funniest in rhe buisness.

isn't the star system being removed because how people were shitting on Iron Fist though? I bet disney's shekels are tastier than Amy's

So she's pretty much one BBC joke and making awkward gestures to black male audience members away from being Lisa Lampanelli?

>but don't take my word for it, here's some words I wrote

Might be that as well, the timing's just impeccable for Schumer

What joke is she making there?

I think it's time to bump all the Amy Schumer threads and rage some tired Ameribros. Goto sleep Ameribros.

>Has nothing to do with the fact that you get cancelled for expressing conservative leaning views on Twitter.

Because most conservatives don't have time for this type of shit because they're actually working. Mindless media only appeals to libcucks and their derivatives.

My no apologies progressive woman friend walked out of her live performance a few weeks ago and tried to get a refund.

It's garbage, her words not mine

le vagoo

>omg do you just wish your vagina could talk? like after getting pounded raw by a big black stallion, don't you just wish you could bend down and say "how are you doing down there, little guy?" and have them respond?

yeah, literally

Looks like either something about pissing upright as a woman, or a joke about talking out of your vagina or some such.
I can see funny jokes being made that way, but I can't tell if she succeeds.

Oh, nevermind, its just anti-humor for closet racists who think fucking X colored person is a special unique experience, because they are animals bred for one purpose and have no personality.

So was it really the right wing Reddidors who gave her bad reviews? Or was she just acting bitter?

>tfw no torrent

Is she related to Chris-chan, by any chance?

Amy Schumer is a good comedic actress. I liked her on Delocated. I have nothing against her in genral. That said, her stand-up comedy is not good. She's not good at writing jokes, and her delivery isn't enough to make up for that.

I don't understand why she gets so much attention, unless it's purely because of the hatred, because there are much more worthwhile women in stand-up comedy. Women who are (and I realize it's subjective) much better at stand-up comedy.

majority of reddit dislikes her.
just the fat-positive feminists like her.

>hey folks

Who is he talking to?

I've always thought Regan was such a shit comedian.

Titus is relatively clean usually, just talks about drinking and smoking sometimes.
Of course there's Foxworthy too.
Though honestly as much as I do understand how difficult it is to do clean comedy, it still usually isn't that good.

There are a lot of comedic actors or people involved with comedy that just don't translate to stage very well.
Widdle Jimmy Norton is a pretty good example of this. He's hilarious in conversation and he's a great reactionary guy, but his standup is just not funny.

Because there was a clear agenda with Hollywood pushing this cunt. And then this shit came out and the jig was up: she was only liked by the minority.

>I don't understand why she gets so much attention,
because she's a Jew and her uncle is a senator

You really needed to post a twitter screen cap to get your point across?

Sup Forums BTFO

I love when comics just spew their beliefs and forget to do the joke part. Just makes me think the creator was not creative enough to become a real writer.

It's on Netflix you stupid cunt

torrent pls

torrent

Yeah, Jim Norton has his moments IMO. At his best he's really good, but overall he's kind of like a poor man's Doug Stanhope. Anyone whole like Jim Norton should like Stanhope a lot more, and then see how Jim Norton is lacking as a comedian.
Fair enough. It's a shame, though. There are several female comedians who deserve a lot more attention than they're getting. Boosting someone like Amy Schumer is counter-productive, because most people see through it, and a lot of those people unfairly hold that against all female comedians.