This kills the crab.

>Toxins

It's called "processing inferior organisms to sustain our own global race"

>Raiders

holy shit

>Buffalo Bills

>dolphins

Y tho

wtf? are they dead? why don't they just get off the conveyor belt?

>dolfails

>xehawks

I new we would struggle but i expected at least a 1 and done

>tampa bay Jameis Winston Nigger Apes

they look pretty dead to me. i don't think crabs like being upside down, they would correct themselves.

>raiders

The Hawks missing the playoffs was the best thing that could've happened this season. There's a lot of holes that need to be addressed on both sides of the ball and missing the playoffs will likely force the front office to address the issues. They should be back in it next season, although the West is going to be a bloodbath with the Rams and Niners showing potential, and the Cardinals could be a threat too if they get a good HC and draft a stud qb

>rasms

>iggles in two weeks

Next season can't come soon enough. I want to forget about this shitfest.
IF WE DONT HAVE A FUCKING OLINE NEXT SEASON I WILL PISS ON THE WALL OF THE TRAINING FACILITYB IN RENTON. A REAL FUCKING OLINE. WITH LINEMEN WHO PLAYED ON THE OFFENSIVE LINE IN COLLEGE.

>Packers

vikings

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

that's morphine.

>seahawks

>redskins

>

are they ok?

>Iggles

They're fine m8, just the yearly leg pruning

>chargers

>Ravens

I'm on 200mgs daily and never acted this way

samefagging any Jameis Winston Apeanigger fans out there want to vent i would appreciate

>Patriots

>colts
Finally sucked enough to get Pagano fired.
Luck actually got to heal during a lost season instead of being forced to play through injuries like the previous two years.
Wound up with the #3 pick in a draft with lots of QB-desparate teams and >we don't need a QB.
Ballard overall had a solid first draft, or at least better than most of Grigson's. Hooker looked like a future perennial Pro Bowler before getting hurt.
Irsay seems to finally be okay with just getting high in his office and signing checks instead of meddling in personnel decisions himself.
And the colts were in most of their games this year for 3-4 quarters. Only true blowouts were against the Rams, Seahawks before they all got hurt, and the Jags. I'm cautiously optimistic this can be a playoff team by 2019.

They're obviously drugged

I support wet spam

wtf I am a vegan now

yep

>Cowboys

None of this matters. Jerry still won't fire Jason Garrett, and therefore Dallas will continue to be mediocre. We are trapped in purgatory, a Groundhog Day of our owner's making, not able to backslide too much but also not able to move forward. The divisional round of the playoffs is Jason Garrett's ceiling. The Cowboys will never go beyond it with him as coach. And he'll never be fired until Jerry is dead.

wow these are great

Failcons

Desu if we get Barkley and he lives up to his potential and Luck is full strength we’re a playoff team this year. Who’s gonna stop us? The Jasg are running out of money, they’re going to regress. Tennessee is still multiple years away from being a serious contender and Mariota is below-average at best. Houston has the tools to be a legit threat but they fucking suck without a franchise passer and Watson’s style of play is not sustainable.
Home games are all winnable with Luck. Bills, Cowboys, Dolphins, Giants, Bengals, AFC South. Not one of those games has me super nervous.
Away is a bit tougher. Pats and Eagles are certainly no cakewalk. But the Jets, Skins and Raiders will balance things out.
Fuck it. 10-6, #4 seed. Next year. Cap it.

Bungles

>wasting money on drugs for crabs

>Panthers

>raiders
>but gruden coming back

>titans
is there a better feeling than knowing that you are completely irrelevant, and knowing that you can only exceed expectations?

the poor crab is even crying, wtf dude

>cards

>Cowboys

> clots

Just wanted my Bears to fire Fox. Mission accomplished.

>Niners
They're trending in the right direction but the hype is too hot I feel, which gives me some hesitation. Still it's the best offensive production they've put out since the early oughts.

>Zlatan

>failcons
With this team, I can never ever relax until every season is finished. Every single game is a fucking heart attack and the Super Bowl was twisted nightmare fuel. Only thing that would have made it worse is if we lost to the Taints instead of the Pats.

>jerruh is only 75
>since he's a rich prick he'll probably live to 90 cause of his healthcare
>we have 15 more years of Senile jerruh jones

>jets

>eagles

>Burrs

>Bills

Panthers

>eagles soon

hang on. is the NFL season almost finished?
you guys only started in August right?

Yes

>giants

>chiefs

>jets