Is she right?

Is she right?

> Partisangirl

What is Assad's concubine trying to say here? That syrians are meds and not arabs?

WE

Yup

we don't dislike them because they look different
we dislike them because they put IEDs on subways and run over pedestrians with trucks

Yes. Syrians often look more European than Sicilians and Balkanites. We have very little genetic relationship with the mudbloods of the Arabian Peninsula. I am a proud Roman.

Yes, Syrians aren't brown in general.
The "Syrian refugees" you are seeing most of the time are Kurds, Iranians, Iraqis and Pakis.

Why can't you say that you're proud Assyrian you cuck shit

>Whiter then sicilians
Impossible

yes they are savage barbarians, unlike we Americans who would never invade dozens of countries for morally suspect reasons and bomb and kill thousands of innocents every year

I dislike them because they look different, could almost overlook the bomb stuff if they looked the same as me but they are brown.

> Blut und Boden
Did she finally snap after all the raids and bans?

cause they lost their connection to their assyrian heritage

many of these muh heritage WE'RE WHITE NOT ARAB folks don't even know their supposed ancestral language

Everyone hates arabs now and try to disassociate from us

WE

probably not because I'm not a virgin who listens to people's insane political rants just because they have a vagina

I have Syrian family members

Some of them don't consider themselves as Arabs but they don't go as betraying their semitic heritage by saying we wuz Romans n shit

Youre nuts if you think someone from Oman is of the same stock as someone from Syria.

why would anyone want to be a s*mite

Jee I wonder why

Maybe if you stop looking down on your semitic brethren and act like you guys still live during the dark ages maybe it won't happen

Assad is White

Cuz Semites have really strong influence

They are also had really great kingdom and they are religiously superior

i want to f*ck an egyptian

Same