Anybody else here had their ability to love crushed by a woman?

Anybody else here had their ability to love crushed by a woman?

Can they ever be anything but evil?

Was it your first?

The first is always the hardest

yeah first time i had feelings at least.

took me 2 years to get over the first girl i actually had feelings for... just saying..

it doesn't get any easier bro, you just get more numb, until you wake up one day in your late 20's and decide to become a woman

Had 8 year relationship. She knew my mum cheated on my dad and I had to help him deal with depression for years. She knew my aunt cheated on my uncle and he killed himself over it. She slept with some dude for 6 months behind my back until her best friend told me about it.

Yeah most women are fucking evil, just glad I never had children with that bitch.

hey nig nog, im sorry for whatever happened..

had a gf for 2 years. ended it because her family was fucking nuts, she was a kike lover, and was overall a bitch to me and dragged me down..

just treat them as they are, nothing but cows to reproduce.. of course dont actually straight up treat them like breeding machines, theyll catch on to you, but play the game skillfully and youll get yours.

truth be told, her dad fucking loved me though. I was based and wouldnt back down form my orthodox beliefs (they were catholic)

Yup. Dated my cousin, literally fucking perfect in every way except she wanted to have kids so she left me for some ugly ass ginger. She then bragged to me about fucking him like a week after breaking up. They're engaged now.

After the first one, immediately understand this quote I got from a total skank.

>A man can be happy with any woman, so long as he doesn't love her.

So basically find yourself a work mule of a woman and marry her. Find yourself a smart girl and knock her up. Find yourself some fun girls and go have fun. But honestly, in today's pussy market, you're a fucking retard if you love a woman.

>work out and play pokemon go by yourself, you'll be smashing 2-3 slut 18(hopefully)- 30 year old whores every week.

> ability to love
> posts ass

Ill put it how my dad put it last week after finding out about a friends wife divorcing him "those damn women!"

Yeah you just get numb as shit over time. A lot of girls get turned on by it. They wont say it. I think its the whole ooo i can fix him thing. I dont know. My gf is understanding about how fucked up i am after having 3 women who i dated for yrs and yrs each cheat and leave me. Women suck. There are always more. Go to church to pick up chicks. Seriously its like the best place for girlfriends.

Hate it break it to you but if you lost your first then you're never going to be able to bond with someone ever again

Yes my ex. She has borderline or something like that. Completely crushed me

shut the fuck up sweden
you don't know anything

you'll all be extinct in 20 years

Fuck off /r9k/

Me pham, met her back in 2007.
I stopped feeling actual affection towards humans back in 2013 after we ended, still haven't recovered and no sign of any improvement.
I was pretty cold towards others to begin with, being an antisocial little faggot but she made me feel and want to improve myself, something I hadn't ever had in my life.
Promises of being in each other's life till the end and one day after a fight we stopped talking fucking cold turkey status, number changed, the works.
I've been with other women since, plenty actually, ones I objectively consider better than her both physically and mentally but muh feels miss her.
It wasn't until recently that me missing her has turned into me hating her, now I don't love shit save my little nephew.
I just want to find a decent girl and have kids with her and hope I love my kids like I love my nephew and eventually the mother of my kids for giving me kids.
I'm terrified I won't and be stuck raising a family I don't love.

It's true, though. You shouldn't have diddled all those kids in your class when you were a kid

>>A man can be happy with any woman, so long as he doesn't love her.
damn, breh. thats some real shit coming from a random whore.

looks like swedebro hit too close to home kek

>Anybody else here had their ability to love crushed by a woman?
Yes.

ive never been able to trust any woman except my mother since getting cheated on about 5 years ago

ive had a few gfs since but i can never allow myself to trust another one again

the eternal swede isn't a bro.

Dont be a fucking baby

>tfw my church is full of 50+ chink women

the more people you sleep with the less you are able to bond with future partners. This is a fact

I've never fallen in love.
I did kinda like a girl in high school but i forgot her quickly.

I don't think I can fall in love with anyone, to me women are just a nuisance.
I'm a misogynist now and I dislike women more and more as days go by.

I don't understand how people can get so hung up on someone and then get super emotional. It's just a person, get over it?

No, things haven't gone that far... unfortunately. Sometimes, loving a little less and giving less of a fuck are good things.

She'll come back user. She'll come back. Remember though that there are bigger forces and things in this world than you. And when she comes back into your life maybe you won't want her. That my friend will be harder than what you're going through now.

i dont think it works like that for men

Bullshit. If anything you find out what you want that way

So i need to get her back? Sounds good. Just need to convince my wife to switch to Mormonism or Islam so i can marry them both.

Losing ability to love: no
Heart shattered: yes

Just fuck my shit up.

Pretty sure it was actually Oscar Wilde. Only faggots truly understand women, as we all know.

Women were designed to be helper monkeys for Men. Without proper programming, they will just randomly do evil. Prior to ZOG, badly behaving Chimps would suffer starvation, ostracizing, and stoning by angry mobs.

One day, we take back control of our sex robot monsters.

To serve Man!

I've been with the same since I was 15 and I'm 23 now. I love her but at the same time I've learned that you can't really completely trust them and you have to keep her down. She'll be happier too

>tfw you will never be as redpilled as a faggot

What you want is a BOND you goddamn degenerate.

lmao what a faggot

>Can they ever be anything but evil?
some of them

one would tell me every damn day "he who hesitates is lost" at university and i've never been able to forget it. she was lovely but married which sucked

It definitely works like that for men. Do you get your advice on women from that filthy Muslim Roosh or something?

>and you have to keep her down.
Only if you're too weak to keep her.

>love crushed by a woman?
No I'm a loser and never actualy approached any of the girls I liked
I used to feel boiling rage and insufferable jealousy when I saw them though.
But those feelings are long gone now

If you stop thinking of them as equals and treating them like equals your life will improve tend fold. No, that doesn't mean slapping the dumb cunt or belittling her constantly, or even telling her such, it means stop treating them as equals.
You'll find you both end up happier.

That's because women aren't to be trusted. Don't go against your instinct.

she was asking you to fuck her man

>tfw no more gf

Go back to /r9k/ this isn't a Sup Forums thread.

nope. The more sexual partners have the greater chance of divorce in cases of marriage. If you have slept with 5 people and you marry that sixth one, your chances of divorce are over 80%

promiscuity leads to divorce leads to single mother households which leads to deviant behavior in young men and women who were raised in such households.

See: the black American community

>he who hesitates is lost
Was she german? That's a proverb in Germany.
Turns out it doesn't apply to all situations though

nah it was usually because i'd have the same problem every fucking day of wanting coffee but not wanting to be late for the lecture

she was ultra christian too i had a kind of respect for that

have met a tonne of women in life but can't say i've ever met one i thought struck the feminine ideal better than her

Women are whores. The concept of a pure, virtuous woman is a complete fiction ,invented by men, because they wanted to believe in something good in this world and they couldn't find it in themselves .

A FOOL there was and he made his prayer
(Even as you and I!)
To a rag and a bone and a hank of hair
(We called her the woman who did not care)
But the fool he called her his lady fair—
(Even as you and I!)

Oh, the years we waste and the tears we waste
And the work of our head and hand
Belong to the woman who did not know
(And now we know that she never could know)
And did not understand!

A fool there was and his goods he spent
(Even as you and I!)
Honour and faith and a sure intent
(And it wasn’t the least what the lady meant)
But a fool must follow his natural bent
(Even as you and I!)

Oh, the toil we lost and the spoil we lost
And the excellent things we planned
Belong to the woman who didn’t know why
(And now we know that she never knew why)
And did not understand!

The fool was stripped to his foolish hide
(Even as you and I!)
Which she might have seen when she threw him aside—
(But it isn’t on record the lady tried)
So some of him lived but the most of him died—
(Even as you and I!)

“And it isn’t the shame and it isn’t the blame
That stings like a white hot brand—
It’s coming to know that she never knew why
(Seeing, at last, she could never know why)
And never could understand!”

her dad was but she was native kek

sometimes i think, "wait which board am i on"
then i remember what month it is.
there is no way your are 21 or above OP
your thread does not belong here.
>go back to Sup Forums and post furries or something faggot

Some meme magic is leaking in to cause them fear though.

You should go murder her m8. Serves her right.

Or atleast get a baseball bat and beat the shit out of her. :^)

Yes

Sauce.
I am Indian and Poo lord but I have better understanding of women than you ever could have.

Women are deceivers, they lie about their apparence (make up) they lie about their feelings (gossip all the time) they are souless, if you are not alpha you are nothing to them. Oh yes you might be great in her eyes for a few months, but when Chad will notice her, she will either cheat on you with him, or dump you and actualy make you feel bad for it.

had a spaniard gf who was a horrible bitch.

now I have a russian gf who is redpilled af
>feminine
>wants to care for her man
>likes a guy to be big and strong (I'm actually a fat fuck and she's ok with that)
>knows her place (says so literally), somewhat conservative
>thinks feminism is degenerate
>thinks mudslimes are degenerate
there's still hope and it lies with slav girls.

No, women helped me realise that I don't in fact love women and never have. I love fucking their brains out, I like having my attractiveness validated, but I don't actually like women.

>Can they ever be anything but evil?
Some of them are evil, but for the most part they are simply thoughtlessly ego centric.

Because Sup Forums's Sup Forums is contaminated with users from /r9k/ I decided to make Librechan's Sup Forums my new home. You too can have full blown political discussion with us on Librechan's Sup Forums.

Start working out and going out.
In the meantime eat lots of fruit, to increase happiness and if it gets real tough just smoke a joint with some friends to let you know how it feels to have the 'care' factor gone.

This worked for me and I had a new GF in quite short time.

Bitch dumped me cause she was jealous as fuck, so it felt like a double hit but meh whatever.

Also, I get rejected at least 5 times a week when I go out, such is normal so don't let it get you hit out of the field.

If the child is well taken care of and protected by the single mother so that he gets an extended childhood and isn't too oversocialized in a degenerate environment then single motherhood doesn't matter much. Just look at Adolf Hitler, his father died when he was 13. He turned out just fine. You just need a little longer childhood so you can get some time to figure things out for yourself since you don't have anyone there to teach you anything

Not Evil, just Hypergamous. You know how black people can't help themselves from stealing something if it's right in front of them and nobody is watching? Women can't help but want to find bigger and better men to fuck. The moment you break frame or become too needy, she loses interest and looks for another cock to jump on.

As long as you understand that all women are like that, even your mother was like that, then you won't be shocked when it happens.

Hell, 100 years ago, women who cheated were essentially thrown out of society, it was the only way to prevent them from each fucking their way across town. Now that there are no moral restraints, they're free to blame their "feelz" for "it just felt right in the moment, I don't know what I was thinking... for 6 months straight, 5 times a day, 2 hours each time".

>Love
If you didn't marry your first you'll never feel it again. You'll start getting old and marry some slag so you don't die alone. Then the slag will leave you, take your money, and you'll die alone anyway.

Men are the true romantics for thinking they can turn a whore into a housewife.

Unicorns don't exist.
AWALT. Your gf is getting fucked by chad, you just have nfi it is happening.

>tfw hitler's last thoughts were of his departed mother

>Just graduated this past June
>Wanted to go to prom with cute girl, asked her but didn't make a giant spectacle of it
>She says yes
>Not an hour later some other guy asks her, he was a preppy kid but pretty popular
>She says yes to him, makes up some bullshit sob story to me that the guy's brother died or something
>Ask around, the guy never fucking had a brother
>Decide I'll stay home and drink instead since my parents were going to be away
>Objectively 8/10 black girl started talking to me saying "Prom sounds fun", etc dropping obvious implications that she wanted me to ask her
>Just wanted to go home because all of this happened in the same day so I just act disinterested until she goes away
>May 28th was our prom
>Friends went to prom anyway even though half of them didn't have dates
>Tried to get me to go
>Stayed at home and drank heavily, pretty sure mom knew too because when she got back she commented about how the Smirnoff bottle she had just bought was pretty much empty
>Older brother is a total bro and said he drank it
>Checked the twitter account of the girl I tried to ask out the night after prom, she is all smiles and clearly enjoyed herself

hnnng