Shenzhen 深圳

The Silicon Valley of Asia.

Do you know about this city of the future?

yes

I make my phones there.

Better than Gu*ngzhou, but I hate canton in general so whatever's.

Yeah I got my One Plus from there

yes i watch serpantza's videos

I want to live there so fucking bad, the whole idea of street vendors selling electronic components at the price of noodles seems unreal and exiting to me.
Like a modern age starwars tatooine or like a blade runner themed city where everyone is an electronics literate.
Shenzhen is to me what New York is for a theater actor

>doctor "teacher"

Imagine living on the top floor of the skyscraper on the right.
It would have been amazing I bet.
I would like to see more now.

>clickbait rehash extraordinaire

The Coruscant of the solar system

>massive overcrowded sprawl with no buildings which distinctively convey the cultural heritage of the people living their

Don't get me wrong, Tokyo is a cool, atmospheric city, but its skyline and urban planning is a mess. And the continued Tokyoization of Japan will only lead to lower fertility, more unhappiness stemming from the urban sink, and more hikkikomori.

Kyoto is much nicer.

This

Not an empire anymore

>urban planning is a mess

Unless you think literally every other major city in the world is also a mess, you are wrong. Tokyo has far better urban planning than any city in the West of similar size. It's comparison to Seoul can't be done for obvious reasons, but it's not far off.

Tokyo has to be one of the world best planned city, and their cityscape and skyline is simply godtier

Kyoto is shithole in japan

>Tokyo has far better urban planning than any city in the West of similar size
Public transport, maybe. Everything else (population density outside city centre, road capacity, etc) the west does better

This Sometime I wish la get firebombed so it can replan with public transport as it soul. Most Japanese developments are train first houses later.

Stay awesome

>tfw m*xico will never have a cool futuristic looking city like shenzen

Is Seoul a well planned city?

It's certainly no Tokyo.

I disagree, and road capacity by areal is not an indicator of good urban planning. Shanghai has roads the size of cities and it has to invent new ways to direct traffic all the time. I don't think Tokyo does a bad job, it is a "narrow" city in some sense but I like it that way. It's certainly preferable to behemoth roads that makes the city look like a grid for automobiles rather than a city of people.

Yes, very good.

i'm still waiting my package from there

Tokyo is way better than Seoul.

Kyoto is still capital city of Japan. idiot.

Yes, but Seoul has superior urban planning. Like I said, I don't think the comparison is valid as Seoul has an unique position when it comes to that for historical reasons that are hard to replicate for other megacities.

That's fine but It's just your favorite.

Seoul? Nah, I think it's quite boring as a city. Ironically it has no soul.

what historical reasons

Kyoto is so culturally valuable even burgers thought it would be a shame to bomb it in WW2. Tokyo is shit.

No you madarchod.

Well said.