Sup Forums, why don't we do something good for a change...

Sup Forums, why don't we do something good for a change? This nice young African American gentleman wants to return to his homeland and countless other Africans want to do the same. How about a kickstarter to help fund them?

youtu.be/wHWQaRQuLiI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
worldnomads.com/travel-safety/africa/angola/crime-in-angola
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone should buy him tickets.

Didn't they try that with Liberia a while back? A few coups and 2 civil wars later, I don't think it ended up being a very good plan

Lol

This guy has probably never been to Africa just like the majority of them in the states.
His gay ass would be killed over there no doubt.

Shut up racist, it's a paradise.
We're all just jealous that we can't live there.
Only blacks can get a Liberian passport.
How terrible for the rest of us.
Don't spread this, they might leave us!

And this is a problem?

I would love for them all to pull a ahmed clockboy and go back to their home country only to realize how fucking shitty and corrupt it is.

Outsourcing the job of ghetto Nigs to African warlords.

Reminder that african americans want to return to africa so they could enslave other blacks and literally eat them. Google what they did in Liberia.

Shut up South Africuck.

You know Africa is their rightful homeland...

>da white people are going there saying "oh we going to teach them computers n shiet"
>but dey going there ta learn from dem!

heh

I've been working on a plan for this. What we need is to design a firm or sight that basically commits fraud for them. It cashes and coverts their benefits into cash and forwards it to an account in Africa. If we could keep it quiet we could get enough of them over there to be worth it. The beauty of it is that they would not be able to come back when the benefits stop because they would be arrested for fraud. The average pavement ape is subsidized enough to have a fairly good standard of living in an African city.

He will expect free hand me out tickets, stupid nigger fucks.

One condition.

Renounce aMerican citizenship before departure to really break those evil slave trading chains from whitey.

Golden.

>nigger meets african immigrant, can tell by the accent
>asks him where he's from
>"New Orleans"
>no no no where are you FROM? in the MOTHERLAND
>african bro "finally" tells him he's from Nigeria

I would bet any amount of money that Nigerian bro thought this guy was a corny fucking idiot and wanted him to gtfo of his face with his pan-african motherland bullshit. If he grew up in Nigeria, which it sounds like he did if he has a thick accent, then he knows first hand what a fucking shit hole that country is. I'm sure he prefers working in air conditioning, availability of decent health care, the occasional hamburger and beer at the local bar, and cable TV to constant war, roaming warlord militias, mass rape and murder, incredibly unstable governments, basically fucked up everything in Nigeria

Also, dumb niggers and whites alike love to refer to "Africa" as if it is a homogeneous place with a single harmonious culture. In fact, there is probably more racial hatred and violence between the various African ethnicities, all of whom have "black" skin, than could be found anywhere else in the world. They will cut a baby out of a mother's womb and drag it behind a truck if that baby is from the Bombononbo tribe instead of the Gongonognodombos

I really wish the African dude that he is referencing would make a response and tell him to quit crying like a bitch because he would get eaten alive doing that shit in Nigeria.
>if it weren't for slavery I would talk like him!
He speaks English. English does not become a different language just because you slap an accent on it.

>1% of africa sucks, the rest is awesome
OH FUCK ME STFU YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCK A GIRL FROM AFRICA WITHOUT GETTING 6 DIFFERENT STRAINS OF AIDS AND EBOLA DICK SCABS

If Africa is 99% awesome and 1% shit then I suppose the world can stop sending so much foreign aid there.

>in Africa everybody is a Kang, but they never compete against each other
lol if you say so

>I are smartest guy in the room
KEK

>Also, dumb niggers and whites alike love to refer to "Africa" as if it is a homogeneous place with a single harmonious culture.

Only Americans do that though.

dindus withdraw US citizenship and move back to kang land
two weeks later they no longer like it and apply for asylum in the united states

Anybody who has spent a considerable amount of time in Africa would know full well that actual Africans probably hate the niggers you have over there more than white people do.

plane tickets are cheap if you buy them months in advance of the flight. if you pay for tickets they would have money to get back . fuck that its a 1 way trip

#blacktoafrica

more like two weeks later they are all in shallow graves and the pic related are suddenly rocking new nikes, cell phones, and oversized baseball caps with flat brims

Yeah, and here's what happened

>be enslaved
>hate slavery
>hundreds of thousands of whites sacrifice their lives for freeing the slaves
>get freed
>decide life is too bad in post-slavery America
>go back to africa with a few other coons
>"ayo senpai der aint no whitey here to tells what we caynt do"
>create a nation called "Liberia" for Liberty and Freedom
>enslave the native Africans
>multiple civil wars, genocides, coups, massacres, civil unrest, etc later
>one of the worst 3rd world countries in the world
Worked out well

>
>>Also, dumb niggers and whites alike love to refer to "Africa" as if it is a homogeneous place with a single harmonious culture.
>Only Americans do that though.

Muh dumb Americans

Listen here, homeboy. 99.9% of African Americans are from Benin, Togo, Ghana, etc. They're all pretty much the hellholes that we generalize them to be. It's obvious we're not talking about Egypt or Botswana when we talk about Africa relating to American slaves descendants.

White Americans are basically the niggers of Europeans.

You niggers talk about white nationalism when Europeans all have unique identities and have NEVER in their histories gotten along.

Well there is no need to gas them if they go back voluntarily.

>cool guy wants what Sup Forums always wanted
>to move back to africa to connect to his roots
>Sup Forums attacks him for some reason

I don't understand this. What the hell is wrong with you whites? You hate them but don't want them to leave, is it because you still think they belong to you?

a one-way ticket costs less than all that welfare and/or prison time

There is only one cure for being african/black. At some stage in the future civilization perfects genetic engineering and finds a way to rectify the genetic problems that cause a lot of african/black people to behave like niggers.

Africa isn't a 'home' for anyone. Its more like Xenomorph prime, hell on earth for the most part. Violent animals breeding fast and killing each other just as fast. It isn't a solution to anything

I don't think even black Africans want those chimps back. You might be surprised but they're actually more civilized than basketball americans now.

It also depends on who you ask. Not every African country is the same. When they're talking about "moving back to Africa" they mostly think of the most developed African countries. They ain't gonna live with indigenous tribes in the rural areas of the country.

1- Divert all the billions of dollars paid to Israel yearly to Liberia as a " reparation tax"

2- Rebuild the country as a bastion of civility and technology in Africa

3- Let African-American move back taking all the white volunteers who wishes to move with them.

4- After 10 years, pull the plug and let them figure it ou,

5- Turn the place into an African Detroit.

I'm not giving money to nigs even if it's for a good cause.

I think its great idea
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>Sup Forums
>White

Looks like a nice place. Usually end up getting disappointed after reading the crime statistics. let me see what happens this time.

Too bad they can't buy airplane tickets with food stamps

That's what oil and lingering white influence does.

That's because you don't have any money
And secretly don't want them to leave you, if it wasn't for them your lives would be empty, bland and boring

I couldn't watch the start of the video, it just reminded me of the sorry state of men in this day

worldnomads.com/travel-safety/africa/angola/crime-in-angola

If you're looking for a crime-free trip, you're coming to the wrong place. While you can definitely minimize your chances of becoming a victim, crimes of various kinds run rampant through Angola. As with many places, much of the crime happens between Angolans, but foreigners have been expressly targeted in recent years. Rapes, robberies and murders involving tourists have occurred in the northern province of Cabinda, including the January 2010 triple murder of members of the Togolese football team. Kidnappings are also a possibility.

Be mindful of your belongings at Luanda airport, whose personnel in the past have been known to commit fraud. It's possible someone might slip drugs or other items into baggage and carry-on luggage, as airport workers do search through bags. These occurrences are especially likely on flights to South Africa. Anything suspect should be reported to airport police as soon as possible.

> How about a kickstarter to help fund them?
Who is a retard here?
Kickstarter does not oblige anybody for anything. Look at sarkesian. Where are her millions? Where are her 10 videos about muh feminism?

it will depend. If they had some basic education and are willing to assimilate, they will probably be considered more valuable than one from some village.

They blame white people for that too.

oy vey this is the haavara agreement all over again

It would be cheaper than the money we already spend keeping these monkeys alive

Thanks India.