Choose your blackfu

Choose your blackfu

Left has the cutest face

None

Didn't the word "waifu" come from how the way the Japanese say "wife"? If so, OP should instead say "Choose your bracku"

No.
Right.

This

left

middle legit looks like a dude

Really? I like her crazy eyes

op is retarded

>choosing the girl with the least west african features
faggots

>west african features
Are east africans less black than west africans or something? Yeah east africans have slimmer noses and faces but that doesn't make them less black.

west africans are literally the ugliest africans

where is she from?

Angola

colombians aren't human you have no right to an opinion. shut the fuck up.
east africans say they aren't black.

interesting looks desu

Right looks fine but if she is a Somali xalimo then I will not entice her calab.
Faarax and Eve not Faraax iyo Ubaax.

wtf does that even mean

>calling the punani malab

I see Padrone's influence has taken over you

t. cadaan

She's Ethiopian

Always a personal philosophy locked in my mascaax.
t.duduble

somalis look like whites dipped in chocolate. their women are exquisite

That's good.
Always wanted an amxara concubine.
Lakkin timoheeda meeshey garren firfay.
Nacatullah ba gashay.

Right one

this is not fair! I demand that I be given a xalimo queen, one who will make me a delicious malawax breakfast and snack on her malab come magrib

ninyahow maxaa naga galay timoheeda. hadee heysato malab, sxb idgaf

Bix nood

t. wczczczyzczczyzyzney

waxan raba gabad cadaan ah.

Ruush yeer oo faqiirka cadaan oo is mooda
Dawo lacagtada beey ka xadaysaa.
Intay divorce ka gadatoo beey galaysa Fox News
Aayan Hirsi 2.0
Cadaanka muu naxon
Geed ay ku saraayan.

sxb are u on discord

Post yfw you find out the Mogadishu bombing was carried out by an ONLF sleeper cell.

This is what happens when you get in bed with the Ethiopians.

If dubs then it was the ghost of Siad Barre and his anime gang.

sxb cadaan gabadh fuuto wa macaan
this is what I've been saying Ethiopia and Somalia need to put them ONLF niggers in check

pic related can save Somalia

desu It reeks of UAE. the regional states all sold their rights to use the ports to the UAE so Dubai doesn't have any competition. the federal government is extremely opposed to this for logical reasons. a few days ago, the respective heads of said regions who signed these accords with the UAE govt met in Kismayo and were bitching about fed govt interference. coupled with the pressure of being the only Arab league member not against Qatar, makes sense to me. can't imagine onlf or shabab getting their hands on such high grade RDX in such high quantity

quit the Arap league desu, we got nothing but Jihads and Burqas from them Saudi nogs

our Muslim """""""brothers""""""" have caused much of the pain for the last 15 years. almost as bad as qabilism

>No major help from the Arab League
>Majority of victims treated in the massive hospital Turkey built for Somalia instead of giving them aid money to squander
>People with severe injuries flown to Turkey for treatment
>Immediate personal call from Erdogan once again pledging his continued support

Why do you somalis suck arabian cock still? They were never your allies. Do your shitty tribes matter when your female maids get raped/tortured daily in Arabia?

different races
"black" means nothing, it's just an expression to hide the ignorance of those that think all the people from africa are the same

>choose your aidsfu
no thanks

races are whatever people want it to be

FUCKING BRITS CADAAN APOLOGIZE!!

one hunnid, Siad Barre was right in excuting clerics and keep them in check
>Why do you somalis suck arabian cock still? They were never your allies. Do your shitty tribes matter when your female maids get raped/tortured daily in Arabia?
its cuz Somalis have mythical sand daddies and an identity crisis which led them to confuse Arabism with Islam

>Ogaden
fuck those Gypsies, I voice my support for the Somali regional state of Ethiopia
DDSI > Somalia

such cucks desu