France is 'on the verge of a civil war' Intelligence Chief warns

France is on the verge of a 'civil war' which could be sparked by the mass sexual assault of women by migrants similar to the one seen in Cologne on New Year's Eve, the country's head of intelligence has said.

He believes the situation is so tense and fragile that another major Islamist terror attack or mass migrant sexual assault could lead to a huge right-wing backlash.

Patrick Calvar, chief of the Directorate General of Internal Security, told members of the French parliamentary commission: 'We are on the brink of civil war'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685561/France-verge-civil-war-sparked-mass-sexual-assault-women-migrants-intelligence-chief-warns.html

RACE WAR NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/06/21/01016-20160621ARTFIG00282-quand-le-patron-de-la-dgsi-evoque-un-risque-de-guerre-civile.php
atlantico.fr/decryptage/patron-dgsi-sommes-au-bord-guerre-civile-au-bord-non-sommes-deja-benoit-rayski-2743189.html
lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/le-patron-de-la-dgsi-evoque-un-pays-au-bord-d-une-guerre-civile_1804877.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The coming race war is not a civil war

Oh finally the French Intelligence actually does its job

>right-wing backlash
He means normal people wanting to defend their families against muslim trash.

I literally was trying to explain to Americans two years ago that this whole shit might lead to civil war and all I got in response was, uhm ah, multicultural works great in the US, ok?

It's amazing. Apparently I must have been some god tier analyst to see that one coming. Where's my cushy job in the intelligence community?

;_;

it seems that once the first move is made somewhere around the world, the whole world will turn into huge pile of civilwars

Exactly what I was thinking

This is the future France chose for themselves.

yay

I'll go over and there and fuck a few frenchies to get it started.

lel no. there will be no civil war in any western european countries. who's supposed to fight? your average nu male?

People that aren't completely indoctrinated at this point just had it. I honestly just have to laugh when I think about Cologne. Why would any "right-wing extremist" even give a fuck about muslims gangraping stupid cunts in the degenerate hellholes of europe right now? They moved to the countryside long ago and enjoy their white neighbourhoods.

where do you think it will start?

>it's a french revolution episode

Yeah, but everything not left is defined as far right in Germany, France, the UK and so on.

It is actually what might be the final drop in the end. Most of the people I know who turned from cultural cuck to reasonable didn't do so because of all the crime coming from the illegals, but because they were insulted as Nazis for just mentioning it.

>mfw thanks to Uncle Joe we are one of the most homogenous nations on the planet
Good luck dying for the Jews my friends

Honestly, in today's world you just need to be a pessimist and you might as well own a crystal orb.

but you have to live amongst poles.

Come on Frenchies, now before it's too late

the place with enough problems and enough balls to start killing people

china, usa, balks, south africa. i would bet one of these

I expect nothing and still they find a way to dissappoint me.

>french """""""intelligence""""""

I guarantee there will be no major 'right-wing' backlash. People will sing kumbaya in the streets, filters will go over facebook profile pictures and then radio silence until the next attack happens.

And you have to live amongst Mohammed, Muhammed, Mehmet, Muhhammad and Abdul, whats worse again?

Nothing will happen. Deluded fucks.

Tick tock, time's running out Turk

You too Mehmet, on borrowed time

>daily fail

Epic source, Nigel

Look forward to telling my kids in a spaceship in deep space about what it was like to be in the war.
Imagine how quick technology etc. could move forward without the economic black holes.

isn't is on the verge of surrender?

Name a single news source that's more reliable

Viva la France!

Pretty much every one.

>but unbridled immigration is good guys!

Lol they said that terrorism could trigger nationalism respond, and this is the true danger.

The future (((France))) choose

Our politician and Intelligence have already surrender, they needs to defeated their own people without waking them up.

Not really because he's saying they need to focus on the far right more.

Do not be mistaken, the elite wants bloodshed on european soil.

Everything that is happening was planned.

Not an argument.

Attacking a source is ad hominem.

News is news regardless of who's mouth it comes out of.

Yeah, that'd be bad, nationalism kills EU and other internationalist horrors.

This is reported by French newspapers as well:

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/06/21/01016-20160621ARTFIG00282-quand-le-patron-de-la-dgsi-evoque-un-risque-de-guerre-civile.php

atlantico.fr/decryptage/patron-dgsi-sommes-au-bord-guerre-civile-au-bord-non-sommes-deja-benoit-rayski-2743189.html

lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/le-patron-de-la-dgsi-evoque-un-pays-au-bord-d-une-guerre-civile_1804877.html

>RACE WAR NOW
Bring it, kufar. Allah is on our side.

>Lol they said that terrorism could trigger nationalism respond, and this is the true danger.

It's the same pretty much everywhere. I mean, whenever some Durka Durka blows himself up, people worry more about what this might mean for the Muslim community than the attack itself.

Mostly because leftists don't see them as real humans. For them it's like a cat that scratches you - its an animal, it doesn't know any better, you shouldn't punish it too hard.

Time to roll out those guillotines again.

>For them it's like a cat
Sadly true

Time for the new OAS

Please let this end in actually carrying out the final solution.
There's no hiding behind propaganda now, this kind of war will penetrate all the walls of the internet and will shock the whole world unlike any other war ever. Everyone will know what is happening and everyone will be able to see both sides of the argument.

They cant bury this under any media, the people will know what is happening and the war will be going on inside the internet too. Friend and foe can see eachother when they get online.

South American Christian reserve army reporting for duty.

You can do it baguettes. We believe in you.

youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g

>Be a successful and highly respected military power throughout history for hundreds of years
>Get caught off guard ONCE by the nazis, who would have also destroyed britain if not the english channel
>Get bullied by every other country for the next 77 years
>Finally have chance to redeem self with glorious civil war to create the next Napoleon

Well, time to gear up and help the French fight off the arab hordes.

Is it a civil war? Refugees are not citizens.

You know France must do it again. When France chimps out, the other countries always follow:

>1789
>1830
>1848
>1968

>Would have destroyed Britain if not for the English channel

Nice non-argument, a shame you don't apply absurd hypothetical removals of geographical advantages to every other war in history

Never thought that I would say that, but you're okay Shlomo.

>helping the French
Not even to kill filthy arabs.

Multiculturalism is a fucking disaster in America and it will be the cause of our demise.

Do not fucking listen to those brain dead brain washed faggots. America is fucked

Unlike in Europe however, you imported the trash yourselves

>Finally have chance to redeem self with glorious civil war to create the next Napoleon

You're missing one big point here buddy.
Most folks on Sup Forums don't want a french Europe, they want real multiculturalism.
France for the french people, Germany for the german people, Italy for the italian people and so on.

That also means that we have to remove the filth from our countries. This whole board is one big pool of multiculturalism although it doesn't seem so. That's the point why I think that Sup Forums is so impressive.

KIKES NEED THIS WAR

eyropors kill arab semites

kikes make israel bigger

If Israel was going to do this, they would have done it by now. They also wouldn’t have given the Sinai back to Egypt.

This will happen all across Europe. There are two main forces in Europe: the muslims and the "hard right" (not sure what to call them). They're both relatively small compared to the total populations but the vast majority of people are philosophical zeros.

I don't fancy the muslims' chances against an organised European right.

Your time is coming

Allah is a goat fucking faggot.

Fuck allah. Allah suck my cock

France at first have BIG pslestin population and lobby
Not so easy

just read cosmos about charlie ebdo

Q: (L) I guess we should get to that since that's what we've been concerned about. Is this Charlie Hebdo event a false flag operation?
A: Absolutely! All the signs are evident!
Q: (Pierre) And the motive, is it because of France's position on Russia? Is it because of France's position on Palestine...?
(L) Wait a minute, wait a minute, back up.
(Chu) What is the motive?
(L) Yeah, that's a fairly simple question. What is the motive?
A: To get France in line with Israel's survival mandate: Semites must be destroyed!
Q: (L) Basically, you're saying that Israelis are not Semitic, but Arabs for the most part are. Is that what you're saying?
A: Yes
Q: (Pierre) So, the objective is the destruction of Arabic population in France through a civil war?
(L) I would say so, because if you've got the destruction of the Arabic population in France, then there is no support [from outside] for the Arabic people around Israel [and they can be more easily destroyed]. Israel just wants to claim all that land – Eretz Israel, they call it.
A: Yes
Q: (Pierre) Destruction through civil war?
A: Expulsion, camps, similar to the treatment of the Semitic Jews by the Nazis, supported or ignored by the rest of the world.

>implying you didn't import the trash

It truly is the diversity the left never shuts up about. So many people of different backgrounds and nationalities all shitposting on a Nepalese sandcastle forum. And we're the racists.

Israel doesn’t need Europe’s approval to expand it’s territory. Europe will never approve with or without large Muslim populations. It’s also just false that Israeli Jews are not semites. At least 1/2 are either sephardic or from North Africa and the Middle East. If Israel wanted to roll over the Middle East if could largely just do it. Not to Iran, but everyone else would be a cake walk.

at least we didn't have to pay for them

> It’s also just false that Israeli Jews are not semites
yes. its a angry with thousand year history. You can read about this in douglas reed book

Reading the articles in French, the guy says ultra-right (wasn't it called extrême-droite previously?) groups are increasingly becoming a serious threat to society and one or more terrorist attacks and civil war will happen. I get the feeling he wants to shut down far-right groups because they're a threat to multiculturalism.

>This whole board is one big pool of multiculturalism although it doesn't seem so. That's the point why I think that Sup Forums is so impressive.

>Not this again.
We don't have to live together or make laws for our cohabitation.
I enjoy the opinions from around the world here but I wouldn't want to live in Sup Forumsack-country.
Also it's more international than multicultural, wouldn't you say?

he does make a good point though, as long as we can communicate in such a large scale we are mixing cultures. i think the lesson of Sup Forums is that mixing cultures is not inherently bad as long its a eugenic mixture, just mixing for the sake of mixing is dysgenic and results in destruction all around but just because something exists does not necessarily give it the right to exist unless it can defend its existence.

LOL this hoax was made by a Franch jew.
Do jews miss the last race war in Europe ?
Good old days...

Everyone is kept in line by "what would my neighboors think ???"
Once that dam breaks, everthing will go very fast.

most people on pol are american/canadian
So they have a "white" identity
not germany or british or french

Also fuck france, something about the french language turns people into commies

If Calavar talked about a civil war, it is because he was allowed to do so. We are in a phase where both camps are getting structured, and everything can be prevented if the State has enough sovereignty, which is not the case of France.

France is actually threathened by foreign aid for sandnogs (especially from the US or kikes). Because who will benefit from such chaos if not Soros inc. ?

Mudslimes are only pawns.

> Also fuck france, something about the french language turns people into commies
Kek, it's funny because it's true

Right wing death squads when?

Those legs look hairy desu.

What would you think if Europe turned Islamic?

Is daily mail reputable enough? Or is this just bullshit?

france is still just getting over losing to a PORTUGAL team without RONALDO

hahahahaha

Got a better source than the Daily Mail? I'd love for it to be true, but they're full of shit. No Alex Jones either, fuck that Jew-lover.

Terrible tragedy, but they brought it upon themselves.
History will tell of the great empires of Europe, brought down by their own folly and degeneracy, leaving nothing but mudslime-infested wastes. To prevent the spreading of the contamination, if this happens they must be nuked immediately. Let this be a lesson to all nations-don't fall for globalist tricks or culture-destroying degeneracy.

fuck off jew

>as long as we can communicate in such a large scale we are mixing cultures.
It's more the Sup Forums board culture we're adhereing to. Most of the time I couldn't tell if someone shits on designated streets or stuffs his face with burgers if the flags were disabled.

> i think the lesson of Sup Forums is that mixing cultures is not inherently bad as long its a eugenic mixture
it would be rather eumemics, wouldn't it?
Anyways, I do think certain people can live together under certain circumstances and to a certain degree.
You, the Czechs, were for many centuries part of some german controlled empire. It wasn't perfect and you are your own nation state now, but in non-democratic times there aren't so many things you have to agree on and it therefore worked somewhat. We even have quite good relations with each other, despite history.

>but just because something exists does not necessarily give it the right to exist unless it can defend its existence.
Don't get it. How do you mean that?

So if shit starts going down in France we're all going there to help our aryan brothers in arms right?

Wasnt this on info wars?

>Mixing Cultures
Its okay in Sup Forums, if i start to hate the board i stop visiting it. Try to do the same in your country.

I don't, I live amongst white germans like me. Not all of us live in shitholes like NRW, Hamburg, Berlin or Munich.

I seriously wouldn't mind if Israel took all of the Middle East and oppress muslims. Jews get their holy ground, we get to keep Europe, mudshits get nothing.

>Jews get their holy ground, we get to keep Europe, mudshits get nothing.
naive kid

>Don't get it. How do you mean that?
why should italy exist and not padania or tuscany? why not neo roman empire? just because italy exist right now? on Sup Forums, if an idea cant be defended its abandoned while an idea that works and can be defended on its own merits thrives regardless of what ideas happen to exist right now.

culture isnt something static written in stone and while organizations like the EU want to mix it only for the sake of mixing and will in the end destroy Sup Forums shows that mixing can be beneficial as long as it as eumemic as you say (although genes are also an essential part of culture)

but your countrymen visit websites and it changes how they think, it changes the cultural makeup of your country whether you like it or not

diagnosis: turkstankiosis

this

seriously, everything is right-wing nowadays just because you don't embrace diversity in your neighbourhood

Napoleon died for this...

enjoy your tinfoil hat slavish friend, but please let's unite in the fight against islam

kek

I'm all for this assuming the Christians get a state or two. Maybe the Kurds as well just to offset the Turks. But WHERE is Israel going to get the Jews to settle this stretch of land? They have pretty much completely taped into that reserve, except American Hasids and Liberal Reformed who have no reason to live there, so where? Their birthrate is too low