Why white women don't like Mexican men and Amerindian men?

Why white women don't like Mexican men and Amerindian men?

>Short
>Small dicks
You just didn't get BLACKED enough during colonization

>implying
You're an smelly Indian piece of shit dirty poor subhuman nobody likes you
I dated white grills and brown as fuck too they all are same women are not human just like you smelly dark indian dirty aboriginal

Looks like OP just got CONQUISTADOR'D

>>Small dicks

You don't count as Mexican, tho

Looks like you need to stay in /cum/, hoja pendeja

I'm a gay Dutch and I couldn't care less about white women. Honestly, checking /hm/ pics maybe because you don't look manly and you are too short.

penis size stats are probably 100% bullshit

Can't make me cabron

/thread

>mfw I picture some whiteboi saying cabron

t. Lonely dirty Indian

please say indio instead of indian to avoid confusion

Please, fuck off Apezilian

They definitely don't look manly. But I think Native males could be great bottoms.

no u

The negro strikes again

Ultra boring, Asian tier. Can't blame western women.

>height: 1,69

>Canadian women aren't going abroad to get dicked by shitskins

Feels good man.

>In winter, a tourist woman’s fancy lustily turns to thoughts of sex.
>By the thousands they descend on the Caribbean every year, women driven by one urge: to spend a week or two sleeping with local “beach boys” and paying them back in drinks, meals, gifts and cash.
>And it is Quebec women — with reputations for being financially generous and uninhibited — who are among the best established in the island flesh trade.
>Little wonder. Canadian women in search of sex have been coming to the Caribbean for years.
>“You guys were the pioneers,” said Belliveau, who sells her 410-page book through her publishing website, beaumonde.net. “Pretty much the first group (of female sex tourists) in the Caribbean after the takeoff of jet travel (in the ’60s) was French-Quebecois women in Barbados. They had a tremendously high reputation among the local beach boys. They were fun-loving and generous and a real great time.”
>It’s still true, added Belliveau, 52, an ex-journalist and divorcee who spent much of her 20s and 30s travelling the world and — as she freely admits — having sex wherever she went. (She’s now remarried to an African-American.)

Uhmm don't forget Quebec's unique culture you Anglo swine.

natives from the americas are just jungle asians

Quckbec BTFO

This based Brazilbroo

i wish being Amerindian, is there a way to reject my eurangutan genes?

No, but you can choose to reproduce with a heavily Amerindian person so your kids don't have to suffer the same fate.

This + have many children to repopulate this land

How we do stop Indonesian men from stealing our women?

That's where Japanese women go along with to make amends for WWII

>thailand
>indonesia
are they counting trannies as males?

All Japanese women. Japanese women are massive sluts

if they go for indonesians and thais then they really have low standards

Really? I thought they were prude if hentai is anything to go by :^)

cambodian men are alphas who don't let anyone mess with them
jap ""men" are sissies that watch anime, read manga, and jack off to 2D all day long

i'll definitely do that

of course we need to recover la raza

>mfw when an asian kid reaches into his yellow bag

what do you do if someone pulls a knife at you when you're unarmed and cant run properly?

Disgusting

Amerindians are from SE Asia

They're from North Asia

because they are ugly poor manlets

Same applies to us but your women still come here to fuck turkish males

you are not ugly at all from what i seen. and not that short also

I can't believe this stupid bait topic is still being discussed. Pictured is rates for intermarriage in the US, the reason American white women are not going to Mexico to get laid is Mexicans are not exotic to them, they're the men they're by far most likely to marry after whites.

The other factor to this is opportunity, trips to Mexico are either to large resort areas, basically designed so tourists interact with each other, or to places outside the coasts where this behaviour would be unseemly.

For the record is easy enough to get laid with young desirable gringas as a Mexican, most college age Americans are drunk out of their minds when they vacation in beach resorts over here.