I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been...

>I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston,I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah.

youtube.com/watch?v=KG-xC8Mu6SM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWn047BTWs4
youtube.com/watch?v=bOBOohzXTZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of the greatest things I've ever heard an athlete say. Mike is the best.

wH*tebois on suicide watch

I just don't have the desire no more, I don't have the stomach to do it no more. I don't even kill insects in my house. I just don't kill anything no more. I used to kill pigeons, rip their heads off, 'You dirty rat pigeon!' I don't even have the heart to kill an animal no more. I just changed my whole life in general. That probably could have changed the way I fight

Y'all guys can't define me or define my work as a father, i'm many things i'm many things you know, yeah i'm a convicted rapist, i'm a hell raiser, i'm a father, i'm a loving father, i'm, you know, a semi- good husband, you know what i mean? What? You know i'm just a man out here trying to enjoy my, you know I was born poor I ain't never had nothing I don't know how to act but the real thing is i'm just here to be me. I do'nt care about who anyone things at this stage in my life but yeah, i'm pretty much a tyrant titan. Yeahs thats who I am

Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

>white people

a real man wouldve stood up for himself

youtube.com/watch?v=WWn047BTWs4

idk man, i kinda feel bad for Iron Mike

dont care enough to look but think he was talking to a spic when he said that

I BROKE MY BACK

???

MY BACK IS BROKEN

...vertebrae?

SPINAL

good post. Fuck wypipo too

some spics are white

CHI

>I'm the best ever
>get knocked out by Buster Douglas in your prime

LMAO

Apex kek

is that the biggest upset in boxing history?

Yes. Other greats have lost to lesser fighters but it usually happens when they're old. Mike was coming off a layoff but he shouldn't have lost to Douglas

Biggest upset in all of sports history

>Mark (((Malinowski)))
>white

Damn, I thought Tyson liked pigeons. I remember an anecdote that as a kid, he raised pigeons in Brooklyn and fought a bully who killed one of them.

He must have been on some really good coke

Pepsi

Memes aside what would you do if you were on the receiving end of that tirade?

I'd probably just walk away regardless of how bitchy it looks

He lost that fight though, Lewis destroyed him

He might not be the GOAT but you'd have to consider he'd have a chance against anybody and he's probably one of the most charismatic athletes of all time.

He did, that's why there's Pigeon in Mike Tyson Mysteries.

In the Tyson documentary, he quotes, "He became the thing that he hated, so now he must die." His first fight was when a bully ripped the head off his pigeon.

He hates niggers and is right wing as they come you fucking nigger

>Buster Douglas fight
>Tyson's prime
He had been on a downswing since D'Amata died and Robin Givens was a bitch. Didn't help that his corner was completely unprepared for the fight.

Love how Tyson quotes became enemy dialogue in God Hand

this isn't impressive when you listen to it. sounds like Mike is about to cry

he was always a bit touchy wasn't he?

he responded to feelings of vulnerability by making a threatening display. he was conditioned to never show weakness.
mike's behavioral turnaround is amazing. the story of his childhood is both heartbreaking and enfuriating and it's a miracle he is functional.

you can tell in some of these sound bites Mike is struggling with some deep and complicated thoughts and emotions but doesn't have the ability/never learned how to articulate or even understand them properly

OMG DAE THINK MIKE TYSON MOST SCARY HUMAN BEING EVER LOL +5

UPVOTE

Psychotherapy is the shizniz

We're do I subscribe?

upboated for racism

OI BLAD, I THOUGHT I TOLD U ALREADY

STAY HUMBLE

red pill before anyone

think its more his lisp

still got his ass whupped, tho. really makes you think.

>WE WUZ ALEXANDERZ N SHIEETTT

Bump

>doesn't have the ability/never learned how to articulate or even understand them properly
ofc, he's black

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOBOohzXTZs

>Mike Tyson
>Pro debut in March 1985
>Irrelevant by February 1990

His career lasted all of five years. He is the very definition of flash-in-the-pan.

He would get beaten by our guy.

Butterbean is the greatest heavyweight of ALL-TIME

saved, highlight of my morning so far

>Mike Tython

how can you be scared of a man with a lisp?

only oldfags will get this ;^)

yeah it comes off as weakness and insecurity desu.