Why millennial whites are pathetic

They don't have to work for anything. EVERYTHING is handed to them on a plate. For a white guy to fail they basically choose to do so. By failing they get to wallow in a peculiar mixture of self pity and self aggrandizement.

Indians have to work and strive against the odds to attain anything. This builds an internal moral fortitude, self respect. They have no safety nets and so have to constitute themselves from nothing. They are not plagued buy the crisis of masculinity that effects white men as they are self made by necessity. The gas station attendant embodies a degree of self actualization that even the most powerful white men will never understand.

"Poo in the loo" go fuck yourself manchild

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=58b_1466882478
google.com/diversity/
w3i.in/2016/01/80-lacs-candidates-for-railway-rrb-ntpc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>EVERYTHING is handed to them on a plate.

Really?

Where do I go to sign up for my "free shit when you turn 18?"

I would've loved an apartment, a car, 10,000 complimentary euros when I turned 18 a few years ago.

You're delusional.

>he doesn't get his white privilege checks hand delivered by a lesser race weekly

Mate you must have a shitskin in your ancestry somewhere.

Damn it feels good to be white.

we worked hard (and still working) so white countries dont look like shit holes

>Self respect
>Can't poo in the loo

Makes sense.

Nice photoshopped face,check the light on face

we all know that Indians are the lowest Test people

Why does Sup Forumss opinion on you matter so much?
Get over the poo in loo, its not like we don't have a open defecation problem.
60% of our population shit on streets.
Start working hard to reducing that number first.

>Damn it feels good to be white.

I don't know about that when I look out the window and see t*rkroaches driving BMWs paid for by government welfare checks.

Shut up you failed ugly mongrel. How does it make you feel that I, a pure white can get 99,5% of indian girls?

He's got a point. I'm pretty comfy and don't appreciate any of my material goods or opportunities that I've had. Most my friends are the same. Half of them wallow in self pity and piss their lives away playing vidya. It's not dignified.

Why millenial indians still shit on the streets?

You clearly don't strive enough to stop shitting as you go, Pajeet.

low testosterone, poo-in-loo and working in my local call centre.

The scum of the earth

That's an impressive physique, even for a 5'1" tall poo in the loo.

>Poo in loo poo in loo

ad hominem

Your tears are very delicious

True, it's much harder to swim upstream if there's poo in the water

Born with a silver spoon. You jelly or something?

This

Why do Indians have such unattractive voices?

Honestly, it just sounds so fucking stupid, it must be embarrassing having to speak with that! Even the ones born in English speaking countries!
Not to mention, no one can understand you a majority of the time. Its just impossible to comprehend, with their English being so terrible and accent so uncomprehensibly thick.
If anything, I am most glad for not having that accent. I'd prefer to have a Finnish accent over that.

>1 post by this ID
Why do you keep making these cringe threads?

>internal moral fortitude, self respect
>taking a shit on pedestrian streets

What you see as decadence is us accepting the inevitable future of robots. Artificial intelligence will be the next stage of humanity.

Obvious b8 thread, but I'll reply.

>They don't have to work for anything.
Sounds like you're quite jealous because you have to work hard for peanuts. Should've upped your civilisation game, son.

>EVERYTHING is handed to them on a plate
Again, up your civilisation game. The Asians are doing the same to their children.

>For a white guy to fail they basically choose to do so.
Sounds like 70% of India.

>Indians have to work and strive against the odds to attain anything.
Been there, done that (in the 1700s/1800s), and look where Western Civilisation is at now.

>This builds an internal moral fortitude, self respect
>self respect
>shitting on streets and basically shitting up their country

>They are not plagued buy the crisis of masculinity that effects white men as they are self made by necessity
Yes, because Indians are plagued by the crisis of no toilets.

>The gas station attendant embodies a degree of self actualization that even the most powerful white men will never understand.
You mean, being underpaid while working long hours? lmao.

Poo in fucking loo.

>The gas station attendant embodies a degree of self actualization that even the most powerful white men will never understand.
Lol you actually think working at a gas station is something to be proud of?

whatever shitskin

The Indian guy who owns the closest gas station is pretty chill.

>pathetic whites
god damn imperials leaving nothing but civilization behind.

Are there any neets in here who would like to try and justify their lifestyle choices?

Indians have it easier. All they need to do to be considered successful in life is to not die of dysentery by age 30 because they won't poo in loo. Also being born in a good caste helps too.

Its funny being on the other side of this. In highschool, I was classmates with a Sikh. He wasn't stupid. But he would work his ass off on projects, and I would end up getting the better grade giving a medium tier effort. I'm sure he thinks exactly like you do OP. I'm smart and talented as fuck, and I always could see the ceiling of his intellect and abilities, from high above :^)

At least they don't shit in the street.

> claiming other people's achievements as your own.

What have you done for the "white race"?
From where do you source your self respect?
What have you ACTUALLY earned through your own merit?

Inb4 e-stats

I've never met a poo in loo who didn't smell awful.

He is part of the glorious Nordic Empire

Fuck you pajeet.

You are being roasted, OP

whatever makes you feel better about sleeping in til 4PM

Rampant bribery of the police, students blatantly cheating in school, country still has slavery and is ranked #1 for most slaves. Yeah that's something to be proud of, building yourself up by selling out your country.

Basically true.
Except #notallmillennials

liveleak.com/view?i=58b_1466882478

You need to stop now, join the Indian Air Force and become a sky warrior. You've come here to get hurt, for what purpose?

> claiming superiority because you have a vague genetic connection to people who used to wear helmets with horns hundreds of years a go.

He's pathetic

Don't forget, train infrastructure from the colonial age

HOW CAN SHE SLAP!?

This Indian bodybuilder post just makes me like this poster :)

We're all gonna make it bros

Actually I am genetically more near from Indians than from Europeans, but this post is so patethic

Kek. I live in Delhi. Thank god I am rich.

POO

Only if you eat clen, and tren hard.

For every buff Pajeet there's 20 buff Mikes

All is lost. The only point is to work is for yourself but if you hate yourself that's counterproductive too.

you indians are OK
stay INdia though

Solo si tiene una fuerza de voluntad férrea

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

All the mudbloods tell us we don't know what it's like to be them wah wah wah.

You don't know what it's like to be white. Whites do not just hand things to each other. We expect responsibility, accountability, hard work, and self improvement. We are not you.

> straw man arguments
> logical fallacies
> ad hominems
> "my distant ancestors achieved something which I will take credibility for."

HA HA HAAAAA

Why do you choose to throw it all away?

I don't have a problem with Indian as a race, only part of Indians I have some problem with.

Malaysian Indians are bro-tier, they are mostly civilized.

Fuck Indians that are born in India, not culture at all, especially those Indians that originated in South part of India.

Wish I knew French. Time to use google translator

Vous avez raison, la volonté de puissance est ce qui importe

Ni lo intentes
>fels good to be polyglott

> "my distant ancestors achieved nothing which I will take credibility for."
Nice one poojew.

Why are you even here?

They made a good thing, help the humans in their quest of overpopulation, isn't it good.
Thanks Indian bros

>Indians have to work and strive against the odds to attain anything.

They must be doing nothing then if they still shit in the streets Kek

I'm at least 69 percent sure that's ronnie coleman

He has said yes. Pay some respect.

>albino indians are just pale slavs

really makes you think

DESIGNATED

How do you increase testosterone without using steroids?

Poo for two

>delhi
>rape capital of india

>generalising whole country based on personal experiences

>non country

OP, stop with the ranting on asian image boards and get on with your life, you miserable scumbag.

Tell me where to sign up for my free shit.

I work two jobs to remain broke. Where's my privilege?

whom do you want to blame for our miserable standard of living compared to west?Britcucks?
I have been to US and Canada,the people there have efficiency and can't tolerate irresponsibility.
what about us? we are incompetemt in whatever shit we do because imcompetence is in our culture. Whom do you blame for our shit tier infrastructure and shit tier education?
faggot , stop blaming your incompetency on others previlige

India big yes

you were great when soviets owned you. now you are just cucks

ITT we share rape stories and rape techniques

>They don't have to work for anything. EVERYTHING is handed to them on a plate.
Actually American millennials are poorest generation. This is why they are ugly. poor is ugly.

ITT we share white guilt stories

Sir my name is not Pajeet, it is Sukhdeep.

Low IQ, India has an average of 82.

it's called applying for a job

oh, but wait, you thought a job is supposed to land on your lap effortestly on its own... without you needing to become productive or trully useful... just breathing air should be enough, you expected some 8 hours job where all you have to do is press a button... and that's already too much "modern slavery" for you... one time you had to work 9 hours, see, that's slavery all over the place... with the whipping the rapes and dying of diseases, exactly the same

so now you try to be as least productive as possible and wonder why economy is starting to collapse in the first world... it's probably capitalism, capitalism is to blame for your laziness

>Indian education
WEW

makes you think :^)

>it's called applying for a job

There's white people with STEM degrees not getting hired even after making hundreds of applications.

If you were black and had a technology degree, you would EASILY get hired by a company like Google. This is not bullshit, if you have the degree and you're black, Google will hire you no questions asked because they are desperate for token niggers.

google.com/diversity/

>why economy is starting to collapse in the first world.

Capitalism in it's current state is not sustainable much longer. Even if hypothetically every single person had a strong work ethic, there is simply not enough jobs for the amount of people who need them. This will especially be true in the future with increased automation/technology.

>average IQ
where do you get these figures

Can you just shut the fuck up and stop making our country look so shit?

I bet you're a fucking Alit who just scrounged enough money to buy some time at the Internet cafe to throw a conniption fit at the white tourists who don't throw any rupees your way.

>10 million people applied for 19,000 jobs.
w3i.in/2016/01/80-lacs-candidates-for-railway-rrb-ntpc.html
you see how fucked up our economy is

>INDIA STRONK
>GLOBAL SUPERPOOER 2020

how is this motherfucker so ripped?

god it kills me

you win this time, india

based poo

I won't bother explaining what you did wrong.

OP claimed we get everything handed to us on a plate.

My post was meant to describe how I don't get everything handed to me on a plate.

Also a job wouldn't pay all those things for me with the qualifications an 18 year old would have at the time (high school diplomas are non-competitive in the current job market).

no tears here. just remarking on the obvious

saying 'poo in loo' here is like glancing up at the sky and saying 'its a nice day'. it is merely an observation. you on the other hand seem a bit desperate

based shitposter

that man can shit on any street

Steroids. You can tell by the comically oversized ear delts.

thx

>Capitalism in it's current state is not sustainable much longer. Even if hypothetically every single person had a strong work ethic, there is simply not enough jobs for the amount of people who need them. This will especially be true in the future with increased automation/technology.

It's not sustainable for people to think jobs should ADJUST to what they want to do, or what they can do.

There's not as much lack of jobs, as there are people lacking the interest to find themselves useful to other people than themselves.

No magic "system" is going to fix that in a sustainable manner.

Having a degree is a great advantage but it's not a free pass for jobs. If there's no demand in whatever social studies degree you obtained... try to expand and follow a new branch that actually has demand, you have to WANT to be useful, not just demand a job.