When did women become so funny?

When did women become so funny?
She is freakin' hilarious, bros!

I highly recommend her new show Amy Schumer: The Leather Special out now on Netflix.

Use the coupon AMY03 to receive 1 month of free Netflix after watching The Leather Special in it's entirety.

Other urls found in this thread:

ticketmaster.co.uk/Amy-Schumer-tickets/artist/1180715
youtube.com/watch?v=Mk5KA5J4lZ4
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q="amy schumer"&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is Canadian-tier shitposting.

Alt Right Trolls have no place in Sup Forums. Amy Schumer is a comical genious

Is there any way in which I could possibly send you money for giving me this valuable information?

I will gladly share whatever valuables I have with you, as long as you continue to inform me of such profound, informative news in future.

Let me know.

And Thank You.

A. Schumer

>Use the coupon AMY03 to receive 1 month of free Netflix after watching The Leather Special in it's entirety.

Can I just skip to the end?

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

How will men recover?

This forced meme is just bad

Yup. Probably hitting 50 threads a day.

Kek.

Quick, Everyone, Bump all the Amy Schumer threads!!

Regular Joe here.

I was skeptical at first, but after watching the first ten minutes of Amy Schumer: The Leather Special on Netflix (TM) I was absolutely hooked! Amy is funnier than ever, and quite attractive if I do say so (don't tell my wife).

I highly recommend purchasing a Netflix (TM) account for as little as $9.99 a month and watch Amy Schumer: The Leather Special!

Hi Regular Joe

I've heard rumours that you can actually purchase tickets to one of her amazing shows here, at:

ticketmaster.co.uk/Amy-Schumer-tickets/artist/1180715

And also that prices are very reasonable.

Is this true?

If so, please reply urgently.

i just watched leather special. it's actually pretty funny. i'm not sure why you're all so upset over it. do you feel like she's challenging your masculinity and societal male dominance.

I watched it an laughed. She's crude, but not unfunny.

This is home base for fat miserable unsocial fuck ups. They absolutely fucking HATE women. They're all basically a bad day away from being that hollywood director's son.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mk5KA5J4lZ4

Who doesn't love a bit of self deprecating humour about a woman talking about her bodily functions.

why do all you bitter virgins think women can't be funny? Why do you bitter virgins better identify with islamists that put women in sheets are better than guys who treat women normally

You're terrible at trolling

But anyway its not that women arent funny its that amy schumer is just painfully unfunny

>Sup Forums and Le_Donald triggered thread #4326773

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q="amy schumer"&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

Make me laugh