What is the secret of Finnish wisdom?

What is the secret of Finnish wisdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzjKHLk-t-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't take yourself and your life too seriously.

Strike yourself with woods.

Hot steam

Thanks, but it's easier said than done. How to apply this advice IRL? Any practical tips (except vodka of course)?

Fuck off. Do not give us attention.

bud why? :DDDDD I thought Finns liked attention XDDD

Finns are interesting.
We grow up in a dark, lonely, asocial society.
Not that people are necessarily poor or bullied or such but Finnish society is just very heavy.
Most jokes you hear in Finland is just how shitty or rough life is.
Like if you ask a working Finnish man whats good in life 90% of the time he would answer with alcohol.
Theres 3 things which are like the national items of Finland:
Coffee, tobacco and alcohol
You can just imagine what kind of place that is.
We wake up drink our coffee go to work and just do it and when we come home we either go to the bar with friends or drink at home.

Im not saying its bad, I love Finland and dont want to live anywhere else.
But Finland is a very lonely, grey, harsh reality and we have adapted to that.

I can't recognize Estonia in this description. Thank you Sweden.

Thanks for ebin answer
>We wake up drink our coffee go to work and just do it
Is that the famous sisu attitude? Because long dark winters can't be the only explanation of Finnish bants. I mean look at Sweden. They live in the same climate and their bants are Germany-tier

To survive the onslaughts of constant cossack raids, survive the climate, survive imperialism from Sweden, we had to laugh at our misery to cope.
That's the finnish mentality.

>Coffee, tobacco and alcohol
Sounds familiar.

I dont know.
It might have to do something with Finland was always alone.
Were the "black sheep" of the north
Sweden, Norway and Denmark have always been close culturally and historically but Finland was always kind of shunned and alone.
I like to compare us more to the baltics than other nordic countries.
Like Estonia it feels we are similiar.
Even during when Finland was a part of Russia we were mostly left alone and were autonomous, until they tried to Russify us and we didnt take very kindly to that

You do realize "sisu" was invented by the swedish upper class as a tool for independence, because the only good thing they could see in peasants was being hard-working?

ITT: autism

On the other hand, they created the finnish identity through freemasons like snellman & georg forsman so sweden wouldn't be bordering Russia.

Thanks for shining a light on the mysterious Finnish soul :D So it's a strange mixture of dark humour, self-irony and stoicism. Ebin :D
I didn't know that. But I think it paid off. Finland has much brighter prospects than Sweden today
bud why? XDDDD

>Muh so different Finnish culture.
Swedish and Finnish culture isn't that different you know

I dont know
I dont like you
We just want to be left alone

um no sweetie, judging by the superior Finnish internet culture you two are very different

Harsh look on life and stoicism as mentioned before.

Most people outside Sup Forums couldn't care less about Sweden apart from the fact that there's ferries to Sweden that sell taxfree booze

Jesus christ stop pretending like we have some amazing exotic way of life, we're just autistic loners in the north.

Estonian vodka (Viru Valga)

Valge viin :---DD

>best education
>best programmers
>best esoteric memes :D
>Marutei Tsurunen
>best at racing
>best cuisine
Yeah, sure, nothing special. You just don't want to share your secret :D

>Toelline Rahva viin

Huutista

sisu viina :DDD
also forgot to mention Pasi Viheraho and Pekka Luodeslampi

LEL

Further supporting my point. Swedes do the exakt same thing but to Finland. I was in Finland two weeks ago. The only difference I noticed was more karaoke, slot machines and a weird language.

>best cuisine
>Marutei Tsurunen

I genuinely hope you're just kidding.

>Thanks for shining a light on the mysterious Finnish soul :D So it's a strange mixture of dark humour, self-irony and stoicism. Ebin :D

A bit stereotypical, but I think that sums it up quite nicely. Finns surely have a strange sense of humour and they spend a lot of time on computer so that's one reason for the most memes.

I don't get your point about Tsurunen. He served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.
It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners. Sure Finland is a kind of exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.
Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so do you like it

As for the best cuisine, yeah I'm somewhat kidding. Then again, only Finns can turn their food (e.g. mämmi) into a meme. So there's that

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS THEY'RE FUCKING AUTISTIC AND MISLEADING

STOP GIVING US ATTENTION YOU'RE JUST FEEDING THE AUTISTS

What autists are you talking about? It's been a nice, civilized discussion about Finlan :DD

It's actually Valkea Viina

No shit

What about viina in the pic related? Is it good?

It was a typo, Valge Viin sounds as ridiculous as neegri munad (which is also a typo).

Estonian language is one big typo in Finnish

>Is it good?

Good and relatively cheap when you take on account how much % it has.

Vid related will be your feels after one bottle tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=YzjKHLk-t-s

lol
ebin :D thanks

FUGGGGG :D:D:D

well he said Japan has a decaying/depraved culture in the documentary about lolis so he must know something

>Marutei Tsurunen :D

well I think finland is gay

>island ape :D

>eternal anglo
frigg off!