FA Cup Merseyside Derby - Muderball Edition

We're gonna run them over, lads! Our year, la!
Mignolet out
Salah out
Cout out

Ox in
Lallana in
Happy Sadio in

Woodburn on loan to Sunderland

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/football/news/11669/11192765/liverpools-sadio-mane-and-mohamed-salah-to-attend-awards-ceremony-in-ghana-on-thursday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

salah and mane are both currently on a plane
coutinho's injury from august has resurfaced

gylfi back into everton team after a rest

this is the best chance everton have to beat liverpool for a while

On a plane to where?

>coutinho's injury has resurfaced

skysports.com/football/news/11669/11192765/liverpools-sadio-mane-and-mohamed-salah-to-attend-awards-ceremony-in-ghana-on-thursday

not if they play like they did last time

>whotinho
Ingnoring him being a little bitch, is he really good enough for barca?

imagine rating >le occasional blooter man

>Everton still don't have a striker

Inb4 VVD gives away a pen and Everton win 1-0

can someone pull out some with/without coutinho stats under klopp, I would be interested to see that

What are some posts, images, and memes that best represent and encapsulate That Liverpool feel?

Liverpool have a better win rate without Coutinho but that's likely because they rest players during easier games

Serious replacement for cou lads?

seen this a year ago

no easy games when you're liverpool lad
messi

I'll do it, I used to score a couple of free kicks each season as a kid

Lallana. Heavy metal pressing machine.

This season alone, Liverpool have won more games with Coutinho out of the team. Every forward, except Firmino, has also played better too.

friday night derby can it get better boys?

WAY TOO BIG FOR YOUR BOOTS

Keita. Virgil and TAA can handle free-kicks. Don't need blooters anymore either now there's Salah.

Lemar, Mahrez, Oblak and Butland all in Liverpool's cross-hairs should Coutinho leave....

how can i bet coutinho won't go this transfer window?

Delaney reckons Liverpool will first look to replace the Coutinho-shaped hole with Thomas Lemar, but are looking to Riyad Mahrez if that deal becomes too expensive.

The Reds are also in the market for a keeper, too, with Jan Oblak, Alisson and Jack Butland all in contention to challenge for Simon Mignolet’s current jersey.

Why would you want to do that? FSG don't throw 75 Mio. out for VVD just like that.
He'll be gone by the end of January.

why is there no bundes? I'm unironically watching benz junior tournament right now...

you can paypal me your money, the result will be the same

Van Dijk and Mane trained this morning

>Salah out

is salah being tapped up?

Lemar is an out and out winger, he would need to play where Mane currently plays.

That doesn't make much sense to me.

He can totally play in midfield

>Ox in

>Le milieu de terrain monégasque, même s'il entretient fréquemment le flou à ce sujet, n'a jamais caché qu'il n'était pas "un ailier de débordement" et, qu'au départ, il était même "un milieu axial". Ce sont les mots qu'il avait savamment choisis lors d'une interview accordée aux journalistes de sofoot.com en début de saison. Placé milieu gauche l'an passé à Monaco, Lemar a donc fait amende honorable et s'est "adapté au coach", dit-il.

>Google translate :
The Monegasque midfielder, although he often has the blur on this subject, has never hidden that he was not "an overflow winger" and, initially, he was even "an axial medium ". These are the words he had cleverly chosen in an interview with sofoot.com journalists at the beginning of the season. Placed middle left last year in Monaco, Lemar has made amends and has "adapted to the coach," he says.

Ox is playing really good football since the start of the season

Nigga is out for 2 weeks with an injury.

You couldn't just translate it properly?

Don't exert yourself pierre, we got the jist anyway.

I was just lazy, and surprised it was pretty good already. Only the football-related seems off, the rest is pretty fine for google translate

When Coutinho plays, is he normally on the left or in the midfield 3? Haven't watched much of Liverpool since the Suarez Season so I'm not sure what he's doing now.

On the left last season, in the midfield three now

18 shitty cups that don't matter at all

>He doesn't rate Calvert-Lewin or Niasty

The Monaco midfielder, although he often isn't clear on this subject, has never hidden that he was not "an overflow winger" and, initially, he was even "a central midfielder ". These are the words he cleverly chose in an interview with sofoot.com journalists at the beginning of the season. Placed at left midfield last year in Monaco, Lemar has made amends and has "adapted to the coach," he says.

Like I said, it was a pretty good job already

I've never seen a Liverpool fan ever (EVER) admit that 0 Premier League titles after 25 years is unforgivable. They always just deflect about football not having started in 1993 as though it makes it acceptable.

What part of The Mercy Side are you lads from?

Gloucestershire la

The Mersey part.

ROONEY BLOOTER WHEN?

I'm from Aigburth.

Up the fucking reds

SOON
O
O
N

Anyone else off out for this? Be arsed with town be full of nobheads

Dusan Tadic or Nathan Redmond. Cap this.

joe allen

Sounds like Lemar and Mahrez are the targets

this

does anyone rate mahrez?

Why should we admit it ? We have 18 titles and football didn't begin in 1993 end of discussion .

If you don’t like Rafa you’re a wool end of

CL > Premier League
everyone knows this except fans of shitter small clubs
cant wait for the super league honestly

Remember when derbies actually meant something to the players. How many of the players will give a single fuck tonight? Rooney and that's about it

Davies and Kenny are both local lads

Point out they've never won a Premier League and watch them scramble around for cover. Really is a picture.

>or so user has been told, in reality he has never left his mother's box room and interacted with real people.

>b-but muh friendly family derby
Wouldn't bother if I were you lad.

The friendly derby is a load of bollocks pushed by Sky for some reason. They can be sound, normal people and then the moment footy is brought up they turn into vicious, bitter shithouses. Especially the younger ones

TAA too.

TAA will be loving it.

important discussion for prematch thread

It's evident in this thread you fucking idiot.

Cool, 2 non-PL winners

haha you've never won a Premier League

Or maybe because nobody wants to answer your boring, generic posts you bike seat sniffing beast

At least one of them could realistically win the Premier League this season.

who /ABLive/ here?

>Or maybe because nobody wants to answer
Yeah that argument only works when you don't reply at all, sperg.

>Cool, 2 non-PL winners
Everton are the better of the two teams at least. They'll win tonight as well.

Why have they NEVER won it, not even ONCE?

Nonce

they won the JFT96YNWA Trophy 1000 times in a row, lad.

how many bongs?

Because they're fucking shite, that's why they see it as a 'generic' point. They don't want to answer.

Winning a 2-2 draw

seconding this

>Everton
Selling deadwood that isn't even making their bench
>Liverpool
Selling their best player.

2 bongs, 40 bings.

liverpool haven't even sold anyone and were going to get rid of studge and can

Getting a result with the late-stage brenny squad was a pretty great result la

>Liverpool
20 points over Everton.

>20 points over Everton
Well on course to win the Premier League (for the first time)! It really is your year (for the first time).

>tfw cant clap him up

>Woodburn on loan to Sunderland
Is he shit? If not, why send him to Sunderland to die for 4 months?

Of course it's unforgivable. >We're not going to be self loathing cucks about it, though. All >we can do is keep going, take the good with the bad, and hope that that breakthrough season comes.

he's shit

>I've never seen a Liverpool fan ever (EVER) admit that 0 Premier League titles after 25 years is unforgivable

Tbf they did win the Champions League in 2005, that has to take some of the sting out of it.

BBC ONE

>Player is clearly unhappy being stuck in a league his ambitionless club is never, ever going to win.
>Barcelona is offering an insane amount of money
>A transfer would mean he gets to play alongside the greatest footballers, in the worlds greatest league.
>He would be appreciated and have the chance to reach his full potential.
Liverpoop should do the right thing and let him go.

Inb4:
>Muh next year
>Muh 2005 (12 years ago) fluke CL win
>Muh 2006 (11 years ago) FA cup win
>Muh irrelevant 2012 league cup win

the best

>PL
>5 teams in CL KO-stage

>La Liga
>2 teams

really makes you think

except winning la-liga is like tossing a coin if you play for barca or real

where as at least in the PL theirs more competition

maybe it has more prestige but in the end it will mean less to him when he looks back on it

it will be like alonso admitting he felt more at home playing for liverpool rather than real