>Georginio Wijnaldum - £25m
>Mohammed Salah - £34m
>Andy Robertson - £8m
>Alex Oxlaide-Chamberlain - £40m
>Virgil Van Dijk - £75m
>Naby Keita - £55m

£286,000,000

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/29/jose-mourinho-accuses-jurgen-klopp-hypocrisy-virgil-van-dijk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well Klopp isn't the one that is crying like a bitch because "muh rivals spend even more money than me. what can I do?! :( ".

truth

Klopp isn't playing turgid, dogshit football whilst whining about money.

Also United's wagebill is significantly larger

So Klopp has accepted his place as inferior? Bit sad desu

Except he absolutely did that.

>"If you bring one player in for £100m and he gets injured, then it all goes through the chimney. The day that this is football, I'm not in a job anymore, because the game is about playing together.

>"That is how everybody in football understands it. You always want to have the best, but building the group is necessary to be successful.

>"Other clubs can go out and spend more money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money.

Also transfer fees have always been a poor way of analysing a team.

Wage bills have always been the greatest indicator of where a team should be, it's no coincidence they routinely line up with the PL table and the trends are spot on besides a few anomalous results (Sunderland, Leicester)

he's not complaining about other teams spending can you read?

He's still isn't blaming subpar performances on "bad transfer decisions" like Mourinho does.

>that dismal spurs revenue

OY VEY DID U FORGET ABOUT THE 60 MILLION, GOYIM?!?!

Where's the bitching in this quote?

>>Alex Oxlaide-Chamberlain - £40m

That table is from 2 years ago by the way.

He also isn't winning any trophies, also how do people not see klopp as a whiny fuck, he literally complained about a united offside goal for nearly two seasons

Yes he did, mourinho said after the van djik transfer why did klopp cry so much about the pogba fee
telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/29/jose-mourinho-accuses-jurgen-klopp-hypocrisy-virgil-van-dijk/

He cost £40m

Nah he just complains about everything else

This year is liverpools year.

think that's why they're building a stadium lad

jeez manure supporters are getting pathetic making it easy for an ABU these days

were going to spend even more this window

Remember when Klopp had a full blown meltdown after the referee correctly awarded a penalty in the Merseyside derby.

No one talks about the fact that Chelsea were the 2nd highest spenders in the summer and have shown no signs of mounting any type of title defence

>Alex Oxlaide-Chamberlain - £40m

Half of that money hasn’t even stepped on the field yet and Liverpool is still only 3 points behind United.

>neverton

The PL is impossible to defend now. If you win it you're destined to fall apart in the following season.

That Guardiola sure is a fantastic manager, isn't he. He does such a great job with his unlimited resources. I don't think any other manager could do what he does.

286m is basic for the EPL now

I would rather have it like that than La Liga or, god forbid, the Bayernliga.

What's your point? They're 3 point apart.

That 75 mil price tag looks extremely silly when Klavan who cost 5 mil has been one of the best defenders in the league

You mean now that Liverpool are spending it?

But Liverpool is a selling club

>Klavan who cost 5 mil has been one of the best defenders in the league

k e k
K E K

hahaha fucking kys

Klopp is just riding on the coat tails of Brenny

Mourinho wins 10, draw 5
>Drawchester United, lol

Klopp wins 10, draw 5
>Wow, Klopp made a team that just doesn't lose

Mourinho spends 250mi
>Checkbook manager

Klopp spends 286mi
>B-but Liverpool is playing beautiful football

Mourinho is 15 points behind Pep
>HAHAHAHA, MOUYES

Klopp is 18 points behind Pep
>We are 3 points above Spurs, lads

>I don't think any other manager could do what he does.
>Has the longest win streak in three separate leagues
>With teams that supposedly any shlub could manage to success

Well, why haven't they done what he does?

>Well, why haven't they done what he does?

Streaks are worthless. Honours are what count. A completely mediocre manager like Luis Enrique was able to win the treble in his first season in Barcelona just like Pep did. Give any manager that many great players and invariably they'll be successful.

Zidane won 2 Champion League titles back to back. And also won the Spanish League.
Avram Grant was one penalty kick away from winning a Champions League and Di Matteo won it.

That said, Pep is an excellent coach, certainly one of the very best, who creates strong teams that later even weak managers can have success with (supposing the dressing room doesn't want to bring him down).

In the context of competing for the CL, Pep left Bayern in a mess.

>A completely mediocre manager like Luis Enrique was able to win the treble in his first season in Barcelona just like Pep did. Give any manager that many great players and invariably they'll be successful.
An utterly mongish idea. It's incredible anyone still expresses it. Managers give duties to the players and they have to make sure those duties are in balance with the duties of every other player. If the balance is not there, the team cannot control the game and get the win.

>Managers give duties to the players and they have to make sure those duties are in balance with the duties of every other player.

Luis Enrique had Suarez playing wide right until Messi changed things up. Enrique stood on the touch line clapping his hands as Messi won him the title. Same has happened with Zidane. Of course Pep imparts his ideas on teams, and he is a good manager, but it's not a coincidence that he's failed to win the CL since Messi. That goal that Messi scored against Madrid in the 2011 semifinals isn't something you can coach. Football is overwhelmingly about the calibre of players you have, unless you're a really special manager that can elevate a lesser squad.

>Football is overwhelmingly about the calibre of players you have, unless you're a really special manager that can elevate a lesser squad.
So....we can all agree Sean "No Moors on my Turf" Dyche is the greatest manager of our time?

>just like Pep did
nah, luis enrique needed suarez and nerman in addition to messi and was still profiting from poop's work on that team

Big difference in 280m on basically a whole team and 300m on 4 subpar players. Not factoring in he's been at the club longer too

He's good. He'll be very good if he can continue to keep them at this level and compete for cup competitions.

I think that Pep is one of the kind of coaches who actually makes a difference, by creating a good system and building a team that will fit it.

The only bad transfer by Mourinho was Mkhytaryan, who was Germany League's MVP.

>Luis Enrique had Suarez playing wide right until Messi changed things up. Enrique stood on the touch line clapping his hands as Messi won him the title. Same has happened with Zidane.
It's more than about changing a player's position. Every game is an individual battle and within the game are many different periods. Making sure you have a plan which keeps the balance and that the players and fully prepared according to that plan is a skill and managers vary as to how good they are in it.

>Of course Pep imparts his ideas on teams, and he is a good manager, but it's not a coincidence that he's failed to win the CL since Messi
Which proves only that players are necessary but not sufficient. You, with that 2011 team, wouldn't have been able to do shit. The average manager wouldn't have made it as good.

>That goal that Messi scored against Madrid in the 2011 semifinals isn't something you can coach.
You can coach a lot of things, many of which win games. And I don't see why you can't coach something like that. Yes, not many could do it but so what? Not many could get a Maths degree at Cambridge but does that mean the people who did get it weren't being taught? I think that's what you think: that Messi is so amazing so he must be completely self-coached.

Your wrists heal up nicely after the CL final?

contrary to the majority beliefs, i don't think luis enrique was a bad manager.
wasn't a tactical mastermind, that's for sure, but he got out the best of msn

It's not him. This Slovak is a new Liverpool supporter.

lol cry more

But Enrique was the only one to coach the MSN really. He can't be compared at this point

Probably because Chelsea have a sell to buy policy whereas United and City don't

Lol what he's not even complaining

United do. Just not to the same degree. Mou wanted Perisic in the summer but wasn't allowed him because United didn't make enough in sales. City and PSG are the only clubs in the world where there's literally no limit to the spending.

But they've got no fans.

>This reading comprehension
You're a fucking mong hahahahaha