What do you think of Paraguayans?

What do you think of Paraguayans?

Best Guay

Never saw one

the guayest of them all

Met lots in bsas. Qt gals, not too fond of the guys

the country has a large korean diaspora and in sk we have many paraguayan wives

so what do gook-paraguayan mix look like? big tits & booty but with that korean innocence?

No butt hurt....

can't say if I like.. :/

kill them all

I've heard one could get laid very easily there after macacos, youaregay and argies killed somewhat like 90% of the male population there

More than that.
We killed around 80% of the population. The legend says that there was no male from the age of 8 to 80 when the troops leave paraguay.
To be honest, Solano could have surrender after the Riachuelo defeat. But he was sure that would defeat the might Brazilian empire & friends.
Solano was the one putting faking beards in kids and sending them to the battle field in his vain attempt to extinguish allied ammunition. Solano was the one who decide to invade brazil and march over Argentina letting their soldiers do what ever they want.

Also, our relations with Paraguay (after the new border was settle) where pretty favorable to Paraguay. We did not require any reparations for the war and we gave them free access to our rivers (for ever) so they could reach the ocean.

I dont

Autism

Did you genocided them on purpose or Lopez just threw everyone to battle? Why Paraguayans were so fanatical? Strong Guarani warrior tradition or Jesuit autismo?

I still don't understand why they keep using such a meme language like guaraní

>Did you genocided them on purpose or Lopez just threw everyone to battle?
Lopez was insane. He forced woman to fight pointing guns at their children. (this is historically documented)
>Why Paraguayans were so fanatical?
I don't blame them. As i said, Solano put funs at their children heads. They had no choice.
>Strong Guarani warrior tradition or Jesuit autismo?
I don't think there was Jesuit missions in Paraguay. I know a few in my state (Rio grande do sul), but never hear one from paraguay.

Because the german "president" allowed them to use their own language.

that doesn't answer why

if you already know spanish why waste neurons memorizing a pretty much dead language

to preserve their heritage? it's like saying why won't norwegians forget norwegian when they all know english

When Alied troops retreat, there are just a hand full of Spanish speakers in the country. The rest where natives still living like nomads.
And during that time, Both Argentina and Brazil would not intervene because we did not wanted to start a war with each other (Both Paraguay and Uruguay exists a buffer zone)

I agree, but if hypothetically Norway had been a British colony for hundreds of years and most of the elite and middle class in Norway was exclusively english-speaking (regardless of what % of the population they make) then I see no reason not to ditch Norwegian entirely in favor of english

I have an entire nation speaking it, so it is nowhere near "dead", even languages like Tuvaluan or Nauruan are not dead. It gives Paraguay a bit of their own favour.

*flavour

Well, French, for a long time, was the language of the ruling class in england.
At the end of the day, the peasant chose what language you will talk.

There were many jesuit missions in Paraguay.

world cup2014(>

We are guay buddies, sorry for the war

i am monitoring this thread...

you didn't see this woman on tv? i see

If u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about Paraguayans ....i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this to a Paraguayan....he will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by Paraguayans is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own nation....only meant for who talk bad about Paraguay.

@80714902
this ""well documented"" faggot says so much bullshit it doesn't deserve a (You)

>Did you genocided them on purpose or Lopez just threw everyone to battle?
both happened at the same time
the target was always Lopez, but they surely enjoying killing, maiming, raping and plundering. "vae victis", right?

i reply you and
>Why Paraguayans were so fanatical?
at the same time:
why not man? it's our Landesidentität
it worked quite well as a warcode too on BOTH wars (yes there was a war after the big one)
Paraguayan guarani is also not a native but a mestizo language (i still think it's mostly a Jesuit invention since no Cario guarani remain to confirm the etymologies, they were cucked off existence and we're here)
there are other Amazonid and Lagid languages such as nivacle and they're endangered even since the native american tribes are dwindling or trading their original languages for Jopara (Guarani/Spanish mixture, our actual paraguayan language)